Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - +-+-+Dead Dub+-+-+  (Read 1341 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Roccy N Sccit - +-+-+Dead Dub+-+-+
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »

Lmao@this retard who gets nervous to stand in line at the bank without medication tryna talk shit about not being consideered cool on message board filled with geeks and homos...priceless. Ull get ur eighth when ur not too pussy to come out here, bitch made faggot. That was a deal.

And I rap better than most the shit u listen to, fat pussy

lol. let's talk about geeks. you had 20,000+ posts. you've been posting on this forum since you were a preteen. you're the biggest geek on this forum.

i'm not going to drive out to LA so you can be a little bitch and flee like you did when you were stalking sikotic. if you drive out here and i avoid you, then i'm going to look like the bitch. you have my number pussycunt

yeah i bet you sound like rakim rapping next to grimace and pasteoid. why don't you three have another sleepover at orits house and write some battle raps. faggots.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »
How has Hanukkah been thus far?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

Lmao@this retard who gets nervous to stand in line at the bank without medication tryna talk shit about not being consideered cool on message board filled with geeks and homos...priceless. Ull get ur eighth when ur not too pussy to come out here, bitch made faggot. That was a deal.

lol. let's talk about geeks. you had 20,000+ posts. you've been posting on this forum since you were a preteen. you're the biggest geek on this forum.

i'm not going to drive out to LA so you can be a little bitch and flee like you did when you were stalking sikotic. if you drive out here and i avoid you, then i'm going to look like the bitch. you have my number pussycunt

yeah i bet you sound like rakim rapping next to grimace and pasteoid. why don't you three have another sleepover at orits house and write some battle raps. faggots.

stfu...you're mentally challenged LOL.. and stop bringin up the 8th when u know damn well that the stipulation was for u to come out here, fat pussy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »

stfu...you're mentally challenged LOL.. and stop bringin up the 8th when u know damn well that the stipulation was for u to come out here, fat pussy.

is that the best you could come up with? lol @ mentally challenged. go practice your rapping you wigger

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 02:26:17 PM »

hahaha godamn kike boy you need to try and stop your pussy from leaking like this, its pretty sad

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2009, 06:40:12 PM »
LOL@fat retard pussy and waste of height life teaming up to suck dick

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 11:10:19 PM »
youre calling me a waste of height hahaha youre 6'5 and a strong breeze could blow you over. fuckin kike respect your superiors

ThaChamp

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »
write a rap about this NIK

:D

Herbal_Life

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 09:46:41 AM »

yeah i bet you sound like rakim rapping next to grimace and pasteoid. why don't you three have another sleepover at orits house and write some battle raps. faggot
I SHOULDA HOPPED OUT THE TRUCK. DAMN!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 11:28:51 AM by MC DARKXS »

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »
youre calling me a waste of height hahaha youre 6'5 and a strong breeze could blow you over. fuckin kike respect your superiors

LMFAO@a mexican telling a jew hes his superior :laugh:. i got 20 of you working for me in the back of my factory right now, carlos.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

LMFAO@a mexican telling a jew hes his superior :laugh:. i got 20 of you working for me in the back of my factory right now, carlos.
yeah allright you lying kike, you live with your parents but you own a factory hahaha

ThaChamp

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »
Orit seems to think mexicans are superior to jews.... in bed

:-X :D

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »

yeah allright you lying kike, you live with your parents but you own a factory hahaha

*calls jose munoz alavarez to come sweep the floor in the office*

Herbal_Life

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 07:26:22 AM »

Lmao, lets not make it race issue,

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 11:47:56 AM »