Author Topic: Gucci Mane - The State Vs Radric Davis [Explicit][Retail][2009][Nongrouprip]  (Read 2413 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh its out there ;D

if youre a hater dont post. simple as. m not big fan of gucci but if youre gonna come in here just to shit on the thread then dont post

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Why so focused on the haters?
Where's the tracklist etc?

kemizt

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cmon man u know whats gonna happen to this thread im just puttin a disclaimer on there. lets not pretend ppl arent gonna talk trash cause thats what folks do. heres the info
1. "Classical" (Intro) (Produced by Drumma Boy) 3:34
2. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" 1:14
3. "Heavy" (Produced by Shawty Redd) 4:31
4. "Stupid Wild" (feat. Lil Wayne & Cam'ron) (Produced by Bangladesh) 4:30
5. "All About the Money" (feat. Rick Ross) (Produced by Drumma Boy) 3:41
6. "Lemonade" (Produced by Bangladesh) 4:06
7. "Bingo" (feat. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em & Waka Flocka Flame) (Produced by Scott Storch) 3:55
8. "Spotlight" (feat. Usher) (Produced by Polow da Don) 3:53
9. "I Think I'm in Love" (feat. Jason Caesar) (Produced by Zaytoven) 4:18
10. "Bad Bad Bad" (feat. Keyshia Cole) (Produced by FATBOI) 3:38
11. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" 1:07
12. "Sex in Crazy Places" (feat. Bobby Valentino, Nicki Minaj, & Trina) (Produced by FATBOI) 4:18
13. "The Movie" (Produced by Jazze Pha) 4:00
14. "Volume" (feat. Wooh da Kid) (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 4:07
15. "Gingerbread Man" (feat. OJ da Juiceman) (Produced by Mannie Fresh) 3:37
16. "Wasted" (feat. Plies) (Produced by FATBOI) 4:09
17. "Kush Is My Cologne" (feat. Bun B, E-40 & Devin the Dude) (Produced by Drumma Boy) 5:17
18. "Worst Enemy" (Produced by Drumma Boy) 4:04
19. "Wasted (Remix)" (feat. Lil Wayne, Jadakiss & Birdman
20. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" 1:06

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
cmon man u know whats gonna happen to this thread im just puttin a disclaimer on there. lets not pretend ppl arent gonna talk trash cause thats what folks do. heres the info

Yeah, but it's like your inviting them to talk shit. Just ignore it, yeah?

kemizt

Paul

Im gonna check this out for the production
funkyfreshintheflesh

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im kinda disappointed by the justice league beat tbh.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is this worth listening to? 

I thought he wasn't bad on Krazy but an entire album seems heavy.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

westside159

already listened to the album its wack as hell ,  Dont bother wasting your money ..
You would have to shoot me to buy this , i barely can download it and listen ..

Gucci Mane - The State Vs Radric Davis =  4.5/10     really

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
already listened to the album its wack as hell ,  Dont bother wasting your money ..

Holy fuck, if the album is wack and you give it 4.5/10, how do you rate an average album? 8?

kemizt

Paul

Holy fuck, if the album is wack and you give it 4.5/10, how do you rate an average album? 8?

He gave Malice a 7.5 lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blood$

downloaded it this morning and gave it a spin at class... not a bad album if you like some of Gucci's material, but he is not for everybody and that is evident on this board

1. "Classical" (Intro) (Produced by Drumma Boy) - 3/5, aiight for an opener, pretty funny though with the epic hook saying "Gucci" lol
2. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" - N/A
3. "Heavy" (Produced by Shawty Redd) - 3.5/5, I dig the concept even though it's just another jewelry/bling track, a few weak lines though
4. "Stupid Wild" (feat. Lil Wayne & Cam'ron) (Produced by Bangladesh) 4/5, banger that isn't supposed to be anything super lyrical, take it for what it is
5. "All About the Money" (feat. Rick Ross) (Produced by Drumma Boy) 3.5/5, dope beat but Gucci and Ross could have done more with the track, but it's straight
6. "Lemonade" (Produced by Bangladesh) - 2.5/5, ehh once again I could kinda dig the concept but not feelin' Gucci's voice/delivery here
7. "Bingo" (feat. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em & Waka Flocka Flame) (Produced by Scott Storch) - 2/5, Waka Flocka had the only decent part and it was short, highly disappointing Storch production
8. "Spotlight" (feat. Usher) (Produced by Polow da Don) - 3.5/5, the beat and Usher hook save this track mostly, but Gucci had a few lines I liked, didn't like his voice once again though
9. "I Think I'm in Love" (feat. Jason Caesar) (Produced by Zaytoven) - 3/5, it's aiight
10. "Bad Bad Bad" (feat. Keyshia Cole) (Produced by FATBOI) - 4/5, likin' the beat and Keyshia Cole did her thing, Gucci was tolerable here
11. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" 1:07 - N/A
12. "Sex in Crazy Places" (feat. Bobby Valentino, Nicki Minaj, & Trina) (Produced by FATBOI) - 3.5/5, good fuck song
13. "The Movie" (Produced by Jazze Pha) - 4/5, this one is pretty straight for me, Gucci's lyrics weren't wack anywhere IMO and Jazze Pha dropped a nice beat
14. "Volume" (feat. Wooh da Kid) (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) - 3.5/5, hype track
15. "Gingerbread Man" (feat. OJ da Juiceman) (Produced by Mannie Fresh) - 2.5/5, I'll just say this one is kinda funny but nothing more
16. "Wasted" (feat. Plies) (Produced by FATBOI) - 4/5, good party track and I have liked this one since it dropped, catchy hook and overall good single
17. "Kush Is My Cologne" (feat. Bun B, E-40 & Devin the Dude) (Produced by Drumma Boy) - 4.5/5, easily the best track on the album, no surprise lol
18. "Worst Enemy" (Produced by Drumma Boy) - 3.5/5, it is good to see Gucci drop a track that has some substance and meaning to it but damn his voice really brings it down for me, could have been a 4
19. "Wasted (Remix)" (feat. Lil Wayne, Jadakiss & Birdman - 3.5/5, I liked Jadakiss' verse the best, Gucci was aiight, not feelin' Wayne's voice but his flow was on point, Birdman is Birdman
20. "Interlude: Toilet Bowl Shawty/Mike Epps" 1: - N/A

overall I would give the album a 3/5, the main thing that brings the album down is lack of substance and Gucci's voice throughout the album, lyrically though I felt he improved... honestly I know most people on here who don't like Gucci won't check for the album but I can honestly say it's not the wack, garbage album that you all would expect  8)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:52:58 AM by H0W HiGH »

MediumL

glad they dropped this well before exam time. Hopefully the kids will have regained some of their intellect by June.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Blood$

glad they dropped this well before exam time. Hopefully the kids will have regained some of their intellect by June.

LOL!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
downloaded it this morning and gave it a spin at class.

what?

kemizt

Paul

Haha
funkyfreshintheflesh