Author Topic: Gucci Mane - The State Vs Radric Davis [Explicit][Retail][2009][Nongrouprip]  (Read 2394 times)

Paul

stupid wild, kush is my cologne and lemonade bang no homo

my 3 favourite tracks on it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blood$

man I like the other 2 but fuck that track lol the beat knocks but like Lunatic said, shit is retarded  ;D

Paul

man I like the other 2 but fuck that track lol the beat knocks but like Lunatic said, shit is retarded  ;D

haha its a head nodder with retarded lyrics

but i wouldnt listen to Gucci for some deep substantial lyrics, id go listen to Murs, Little Brother or Bishop Lamont
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

Gucci's last album sold 40K first week and he didn't even have close to the buzz that he does now, so I would think a little higher, but yeah he ain't gonna do no Wayne numbers or anything like that haha... I don't care really though cuz I don't have any intentions of copping the album
I'll stiil say 70K TOPS. I got no intention of buying either, but he tries to put himself in that T.I/Jeezy category; I think he badly wants to be lol. The point of my post was to say this: he ain't doing no T.I./Jeezy numbers lol. He has a large fan base but the majority of them are the "bootlegging" generation type of fans.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

Gucci's last album sold 40K first week and he didn't even have close to the buzz that he does now, so I would think a little higher, but yeah he ain't gonna do no Wayne numbers or anything like that haha... I don't care really though cuz I don't have any intentions of copping the album
I'll stiil say 70K TOPS. I got no intention of buying either, but he tries to put himself in that T.I/Jeezy category; I think he badly wants to be lol. The point of my post was to say this: he ain't doing no T.I./Jeezy numbers lol. He has a large fan base but the majority of them are the "bootlegging" generation type of fans.

yeah I feel you on that, except I would also separate Jeezy and Tip... don't get me wrong I am a fan of Jeezy and copped his first 2 albums but T.I. is even beyond him on a whole other level musically and in the industry... true Gucci does have the "bootlegging" fans but he also has a whole new generation of fans who had never even heard of him before that are going to be all excited to go buy his album, and there has been LOADS of promo everywhere... but we'll see when the numbers come in, I'm curious to see if it is your 70K prediction or more, or even less lol  8)

Lunatic

yeah I feel you on that, except I would also separate Jeezy and Tip... don't get me wrong I am a fan of Jeezy and copped his first 2 albums but T.I. is even beyond him on a whole other level musically and in the industry... true Gucci does have the "bootlegging" fans but he also has a whole new generation of fans who had never even heard of him before that are going to be all excited to go buy his album, and there has been LOADS of promo everywhere... but we'll see when the numbers come in, I'm curious to see if it is your 70K prediction or more, or even less lol  8)
yeah, T.I. is still on another level than Jeezy. It'll be interesting to see the Gucci #s
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
let me break down the situation.

i've disliked 100% of everything i've ever heard from Gucci Mane - just can't stand his blatant retardation.

i've personally deemed him the worst rapper ever.

i can get into Wayne's music though; i feel Gucci can get down with that Wayne style.

out of the 20-something songs off this album, i give him the chance of one being tolerable.

so somebody who has bumped this album & shares some of my views towards Gucci; are any tracks worth listening to? i give everyone fair chance.

for the record, i hated "Stupid Wild".

Blood$

i've disliked 100% of everything i've ever heard from Gucci Mane - just can't stand his blatant retardation.

i can get into Wayne's music though; i feel Gucci can get down with that Wayne style.

out of the 20-something songs off this album, i give him the chance of one being tolerable.

so somebody who has bumped this album & shares some of my views towards Gucci; are any tracks worth listening to? i give everyone fair chance.

honestly my NET ninja, I know your taste so I really doubt you would feel anything on the album, but check out "Kush Is My Cologne" cuz Devin The Dude makes that song instantly worth downloading  8)

ThaChamp

the album sucked

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

honestly my NET ninja, I know your taste so I really doubt you would feel anything on the album, but check out "Kush Is My Cologne" cuz Devin The Dude makes that song instantly worth downloading  8)

i can bump that track, but only because of the features.

but props, i can give that some spins. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow is all i can say for gucci man..coon style ways.as far as his music is concerned.....misleading millions of seeds.

Paul

Lemonade

:-X
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiggBoogaBiff

niggaz dont buy Gucci Mane albums, we bootleg it and put it on the mp3 players.  that's what Gucci's ment for, the streets.  no homo, just showin' wassup.  everybody ain't meant to like tha gucc but niggaz still fuck wit g'

westside159

1 Out of 20     
Meaning 1 Ok song out of 20 damn songs ..     the album was something terrible to the ears

Sucka4Love

• Lil Geezy
Spotlight with Usher is great 8)