Author Topic: D'Angelo Arrested On Five Misdemeanor Charges  (Read 110 times)

Myrealname

D'Angelo Arrested On Five Misdemeanor Charges
« on: November 20, 2002, 05:45:45 AM »
Damn all these rappers and r&b singers.....mystikal,r kelly and now D'angelo ?

" D'Angelo (Michael Archer) was arrested Monday (November 18) at his home in Chesterfield County, Virginia on misdemeanor charges including aggressive driving, assault, curse and abuse, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest, Richmond's Times Dispatch reports.

Police officers reportedly had to use pepper spray to subdue the singer, when he allegedly resisted arrest. D'Angelo was released on his own recognizance, and ordered to appear in Chesterfield General Court on January 15, according to the Associated Press.

D'Angelo, 28, allegedly got into an altercation with a woman Sunday (November 17) at a Virginia gas station. D'Angelo allegedly cut the woman off in his SUV, and later cursed and spit on her, according to reports.

A spokesperson for the Chesterfield Police Department was not available for comment at press time. A spokesperson for Virgin Records, D'Angelo's label, said that the label did not have a comment regarding the matter."

(launch)

S.G.V.

Re:D'Angelo Arrested On Five Misdemeanor Charges
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 10:52:23 PM »
ha i always knew D'Angelo was thuggish

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 10:56:22 PM »
haha

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 08:40:13 AM »
Wonder why he tripped on that woman? Oh well, he's still dope.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 09:30:25 AM »
Wonder why he tripped on that woman? Oh well, he's still dope.

IMO, Dope dosen't begin to describe him...

He's one of my favorite artists out there!