Author Topic: 2Pac talks Illuminati  (Read 389 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
2Pac talks Illuminati
« on: December 04, 2009, 04:50:06 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAmhM3ZMQEQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VAmhM3ZMQEQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 04:55:08 AM by M Dogg »

The Overfiend

Re: 2Pac talks Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »
Interesting video, I guess you posted it to combat ignorance.

I always thought by killuminati he meant like an illuminated clique of killers, the killuminati, because he was on his MOB shit. Also Niccolo Machiavelli was his role model he said ('mama sent me to go play with the drug dealers'). Machiavelli was a Renaissance man, from where the Enlightenment movement and ideas associated with the fictional and real Illuminati find their modern Western roots.
During his time Machiavelli was criticized as being what today we would call a 'realist'.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 06:12:20 PM by Illuminati Clique »

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 02:07:52 AM »
Interesting video, I guess you posted it to combat ignorance.

I always thought by killuminati he meant like an illuminated clique of killers, the killuminati, because he was on his MOB shit. Also Niccolo Machiavelli was his role model he said ('mama sent me to go play with the drug dealers'). Machiavelli was a Renaissance man, from where the Enlightenment movement and ideas associated with the fictional and real Illuminati find their modern Western roots.
During his time Machiavelli was criticized as being what today we would call a 'realist'.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »
Unfortunately, he's naive here.  But I don't hold it against him, just like I don't hold against anybody for not knowing about it prior to the internet age where this whole shit is now becoming common knowledge. 

Of course there are books - behold a pale horse, the secret societies of america, etc, but many of them were banned.  Many people that spoke about it would end up dead.

Pac would have discovered the truth had he not been killed.  And yes, the 5%ers do know the deal, and yes the pope aka the vatican is arguably the most evil faction in history.

And if you pay attention, he's also saying that don't let the fear of the illuminati make you scared and hold u back.  thats what he did.

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 02:23:43 AM »

I think the mystery schools have become a scape-goat for a lot of the shit in the world.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 02:33:04 AM by Illuminati Clique »