Author Topic: The Official I don't give a fuck which rapper is a freemason/illuminati thread  (Read 289 times)

Reprise91

Seriously who the fuck cares if lil wayne or jay-z is a freemason or is part of the illuminati. They ain't fucking bugging me with shit so fucking let you go. You internet nerds won't be able to do fucking shit tweeting your theories or making crappy youtube videos with bullshit. You faggots are more ignorant than Bill O'reilly, and talk shit about people who criticize your outrageous theories.  Oh btw for those who think the government kill Pac... your wrong. I offed that dead ass motherfucker.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
anybody that thinks any rapper is in the top tier levels of freemasonry is a complete moron, anybody that thinks any rapper is part of the illuminati is completely insane

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Reprise91

anybody that thinks any rapper is in the top tier levels of freemasonry is a complete moron, anybody that thinks any rapper is part of the illuminati is completely insane

Thank god that someone is smart here, lets see which conspiracy theorists are gonna get butt hurt and neg rep me.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Reprise91

Triple OG Rapsodie

anybody that thinks or cares any rapper is in the top tier levels of freemasonry is a complete moron, anybody that thinks any rapper is part of the illuminati is completely insane

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
all the fuccin conspiracy theorists ought to be executed...thats my 2 cents

moe

anybody that thinks or cares any rapper is in the top tier levels of freemasonry is a complete moron, anybody that thinks any rapper is part of the illuminati is completely insane

all the fuccin conspiracy theorists ought to be executed...thats my 2 cents