Author Topic: those you've lost  (Read 262 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: those you've lost
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2002, 04:17:24 AM »
*Goes in a Closet and shuts the door*
Heavenly Father,I ask that you watch over Spawn,Jochim,Bez,Pink Towel Girl,Trauma,Youngster,West Coast Veteran,Tom,MaxiPads,Most_Hated,MDogg,Sikotic,and Slikfella and I ask Father that you give them hope and courage where they might not have it sometimes.I ask Father that you let them know that their people are allright,and that when it is their time that someone will also do this for them becuase they are special too.I ask Father that you put a specail blessing on WCC as it goes about its day,as this place needs you more and more and I ask Father that if anyone of these hearts was hurting when they did this that you give them the peace they are looking for and I ask for this in Jesus name Amen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2002, 10:41:55 AM »
my first and only love and best friend, jay i love u and ill see you when i get there, miss u loads
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2002, 05:25:48 PM »
Very Very Good Thread homie

R.I.P to my Grandma I never got to meet you but I will someday when the time comes.. :'(
and R.I.P to my grandpa that tought me alot about everything.. :'(
and R.I.P to my uncle the pilot...he was gonna teach me how to fly one  :'( :'( :'( :'( never got too though

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2002, 07:37:07 PM »
*Goes in a Closet and shuts the door*
Heavenly Father,I ask that you watch over Spawn,Jochim,Bez,Pink Towel Girl,Trauma,Youngster,West Coast Veteran,Tom,MaxiPads,Most_Hated,MDogg,Sikotic,and Slikfella and I ask Father that you give them hope and courage where they might not have it sometimes.I ask Father that you let them know that their people are allright,and that when it is their time that someone will also do this for them becuase they are special too.I ask Father that you put a specail blessing on WCC as it goes about its day,as this place needs you more and more and I ask Father that if anyone of these hearts was hurting when they did this that you give them the peace they are looking for and I ask for this in Jesus name Amen

Amen....
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

=[Euthanasia]=

I gRe: those you've lost
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2002, 04:24:34 AM »
R.I.P to my nan, one of the greatest women to bless my life, wish u didn't have to leave this crazy world, but I know you was ready. I'll see you when I get there.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.