Author Topic: America no longer land of the free?  (Read 527 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:America no longer land of the free?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2002, 12:46:56 AM »

ur right there not gonna really spy on whites or latinos or blaccs but moslty muslims.

no blacks and latinos will be spied on 12098371937912873 times more than muslums becuase (and as racist as this sounds [it is true]) latinos and blacks are more delinquent % wise than any other kind of people in the US

they're going to target you if you got a criminal record

suspicious activity (transfering large amounts of $ from account to account and you're not that financially secure)

fresh off the imigration boat

and shit like that

if anything it's just going to be shaking mafias and drug rings and shit like that

if your the average person like me not doing a damn thing wrong you won't be affected AT all

whether you know it or not your being video taped all the time in public anyways .....at the park, in the parking lot, in the store, resturaunt, hell some times in the public restrooms, everywhere and it's been like that fr 20 years.....so if your paranoid about that, than i can see how this new shit would creep you out but  honestly all the gov't will get on me from my family is that they got naked baby pictures of me, and i get gas easily

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2002, 01:57:04 AM »
lol@ you americans just brushing this off

the day will come when u will wake up to this Orwellien nightmare..
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2002, 02:06:16 AM »
oh gosh shut up, it's not like this hasn't  been around

ever seen goodfellas?? that was based on a true story buddy....

how do you think they got John gotti...

why do you think witness protection came up

and yeah i can brush this off cuz , what do i got to hide? i'm doing nothing wrong yo

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 01:19:20 PM »

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 02:13:12 PM »
here;'s one story. i cant find the original which basically talked about how local people would be paid to watch and inform on other people over periods of time. paid citizen spies... just like the SS had.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/11/20/terror.tracking/index.html

You can't find it because it never happened. They were TALKING about doing something like that but the uprorar made them realize that it would never work.

That article you showed me had NOTHING to do with the homeland security bill that was just passed.

If you look at the bill in it's whole form, perhpas then we can discuss the civil liberties it takes away...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2002, 09:02:33 PM »

I would laugh if u were an american and actually got worried and paranoid from this.  Like the dude said the average american has nothing to worry about.  If u are in some deep shit and do some serious illegal crap, then maybe you should be worried.  That is like someone slangin weed, dubs, 1/8 up to ounces, and thinking that the fbi is watching them.  Our government doesn't have nearly the amount of fuckin time, money, and effort to watch up on everyone, or even half of everyone.  I would bet that this never affects my life one bit, throughout my whole life.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2002, 10:17:10 PM »
this reminds me of when the NBA made the zone defense legal last year.....all these people (who never played in the league and just follow it {kinda like the people who are on the outside looking in on america}) said "oh it's going to shake up the game ....big players like allen iverson are going to fall into obscrurity becuase of this .....the lakers will struggle to make the playoffs becuase of his.....blah blah blah......but all the people who've played through the zone all their life brushed this off and said "it's no biggy , great players find ways to overcome new defenses" .......and look what happened last year iverson became the first player to average over 30 points a game in a season in over a decade and the lakers 3 peated and it affected only the sorry players and maybe 1 or 2 unimportant plays throughout the year.....that's it

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2002, 07:08:40 AM »
none of this shit on here has ever effected my life.I live it and dont worry bout shit..Best way to live...I don't worry about what the government does cuz i have nothing to do about the dicisions they make.Half the problems in the world are caused by racial/religious/political shit..Lay off and don't worry bout it..It just pisses me off to see so many people cry over it.Nonstop.

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2002, 10:27:20 AM »
im not white, but i still hope it wont affect me. it has a bigger chance of affecting me over any of you though because im middle eastern but im not arab damnit so hopefully the gov will realize that none of the terrorists have been iranian, all arabs.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2002, 12:51:03 PM »
none of this shit on here has ever effected my life.I live it and dont worry bout shit..Best way to live...I don't worry about what the government does cuz i have nothing to do about the dicisions they make.Half the problems in the world are caused by racial/religious/political shit..Lay off and don't worry bout it..It just pisses me off to see so many people cry over it.Nonstop.

I agree.  On another note, people just don't understand what America is all about, what american life is about.  Peace~

Woodrow