Author Topic: Looney's gang at a Wu concert  (Read 293 times)

ikke

Looney's gang at a Wu concert
« on: December 07, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5M9C4BHBwGo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5M9C4BHBwGo</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Looney's gang at a Wu concert
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »
you have no social skills, i doubt u have any friends or ever had a girlfriend for that matter

hahahahha you really are a little kid "I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU!" hahaha whatever you say boy. i understand that you look up to me and everything but cool it downa  little bit

its not that, its that you have failed to have any type of positive relationship with anybody on this forum, thus giving yourself the label as loser, loner, antisocial.

you come on the dubb talking shit to every1 (except sik, which im sure sik thinks ur some kind of nut case)  seriously, knowing how you are over here it gotta some how resemble how you are in real life.  ur daddy n mommy didnt love you enuff or what? all you u do is talk shit and think your cool, or is it genetics because your a dirty mut?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »
you have no social skills, i doubt u have any friends or ever had a girlfriend for that matter

hahahahha you really are a little kid "I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU!" hahaha whatever you say boy. i understand that you look up to me and everything but cool it downa  little bit

its not that, its that you have failed to have any type of positive relationship with anybody on this forum, thus giving yourself the label as loser, loner, antisocial.

you come on the dubb talking shit to every1 (except sik, which im sure sik thinks ur some kind of nut case)  seriously, knowing how you are over here it gotta some how resemble how you are in real life.  ur daddy n mommy didnt love you enuff or what? all you u do is talk shit and think your cool, or is it genetics because your a dirty mut?
hahahaha. im cool with most of the posters on dubcc, even if i talk shit just clowning around. shit i would be cool with you if you werent such a little faker all the time
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:57:26 PM by Muhfukka »

ThaChamp

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »

hahahahha you really are a little kid "I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU!" hahaha whatever you say boy. i understand that you look up to me and everything but cool it downa  little bit

you come on the dubb talking shit to every1 (except sik, which im sure sik thinks ur some kind of nut case)  seriously, knowing how you are over here it gotta some how resemble how you are in real life.  ur daddy n mommy didnt love you enuff or what? all you u do is talk shit and think your cool, or is it genetics because your a dirty mut?

and what do you think the board lables you...

::)

ThaChamp

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »
so Rooney do your parents still drop you off and pick u up from school?

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
Whats funny is how hard looney tries to convince people hes a gangsta.Hes as bad as elior.Its called delusion.

ThaChamp

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »
Whats funny is how hard looney tries to convince people hes a gangsta.Hes as bad as elior.Its called delusion.

Sparegook
Roccy
Nik
Grundy
and Looney
are all fuckin delusional and they are from Cali...
luckily the people i meet from cali are way more chill then those fags

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 01:30:00 AM »

Sparegook
Roccy
Nik
Grundy
and Looney

That's a pretty solid starting five in a hoop game though can't deny that

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 01:30:30 AM »

hahahahha you really are a little kid "I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU!" hahaha whatever you say boy. i understand that you look up to me and everything but cool it downa  little bit

hahaha just realized this is a pm i sent looney because he locked the thread like a jew, the first line is a quote from him i wouldnt say that gay shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »

Sparegook
Roccy
Nik
Grundy
and Looney

hahahahahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »

Sparegook
Roccy
Nik
Grundy
and Looney

hahahahahaha

it's too bad you can't get a D.O.P.E squad going since ag can only play soccer

ThaChamp

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 02:01:54 AM »

Sparegook
Roccy
Nik
Grundy
and Looney

hahahahahaha

it's too bad you can't get a D.O.P.E squad going since ag can only play soccer

another lame attempt of a joke

???

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 02:59:32 AM »

you come on the dubb talking shit to every1 (except sik, which im sure sik thinks ur some kind of nut case)
Hell yeah I think Nuhfukka is a nut case. That's why I like the nigga, no homo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 03:31:00 AM »
THread de-railed lol....

No offence to looney, title is just fitting.

This might be even funnier:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6dN6tqw3U4&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t6dN6tqw3U4&amp;</a>