Author Topic: 4 NEW BEATS PRODUCED BY INDIJINOUZ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHIASKO)  (Read 344 times)

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
4 NEW BEATS PRODUCED BY INDIJINOUZ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHIASKO)
« on: November 20, 2002, 04:57:14 PM »
4 NEW BEATS PRODUCED BY INDIJINOUZ. LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK (NOT WHAT I SHOULDA DONE, BUT WHAT YA'LL THINK). ITS A MIX OF SNIPPETS SO YOU DONT GOTTA SIT THERE AND DOWNLOAD FOUR SEPERATE BEATS. SO HERE YOU GO... LOFI, HIFI, AND MP3... PEEP THE SOUNDCLICK SITE FOR MORE SHIT, PZ!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=162254&q=Lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=162254&q=Hi
http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=162254

DatNiggaChauncy

Re:4 NEW BEATS PRODUCED BY INDIJINOUZ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHIASKO)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 08:23:21 PM »
Yo, the MP3 don't work, so I had to Lo-Fi them...

and here's my opinion:

The first one if cool...Sounds like some old school Stevie Wonder shit...Creative

The second one is nice...I like the synth u used...

The third one is westcoast to tha fullest...It's on some Battlecat shit...

The 4th one sounds very similar to the third one...but it's still cool...

Overall, you've improved...But I'd have to heard FULL beats before I could confirm that, not just snipets...PeACe

P.S., if you didnt realize by now, it's me, NIK...

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 11:35:35 PM »
The first One: Very differnet and creative. I was feeling it. I liked the instruments used.

Second:Another dope one. Good synth. I like the bass and drums on this, and that other sound you had. I liked this a lot.

Third: I was felling this one, very bouncy beat. One of those syths could of been taking out. But still nice, like NIK said very Wescoast sounding.

Fourth: Another real West coast sounding beat. But really didn't like this one. All The instruments sounded crowded at times.

Alll in all they were very tight beats. Well done Phiasko.

bez

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 09:08:39 AM »
The first One: Very differnet and creative. I was feeling it. I liked the instruments used.

Second:Another dope one. Good synth. I like the bass and drums on this, and that other sound you had. I liked this a lot.

Third: I was felling this one, very bouncy beat. One of those syths could of been taking out. But still nice, like NIK said very Wescoast sounding.

Fourth: Another real West coast sounding beat. But really didn't like this one. All The instruments sounded crowded at times.

Alll in all they were very tight beats. Well done Phiasko.

I agree with all that, great beats but I actually liked the 2nd and the 4th the best.  The 2nd was very mellow and I love any beats with a piano sound in, just makes the beat so dope and deep IMO.  Great tho, keep it up.

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 09:11:24 AM »
Oh I also peeped WHEN WILL I and that was cool too.  Nice little track.  

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 10:52:30 AM »

Overall, you've improved...But I'd have to heard FULL beats before I could confirm that, not just snipets

if you wanna roll over sometime next week, i will show you more. We can do a song from scratch if you want. The studio will be setup in January for sure, but I got a setup right now that records clean as hell, so i'm not trippin < vocals-wise. The beats aint no thang. You know I keep em comin'. If your down, hit me up ... 818 347-9743

P.S., if you didnt realize by now, it's me, NIK...
questions: wassup with the new name? you still go by sccit right? is "dat nigga chauncy" supposed to be like "dat nigga daz"? whoze chauncy? and not to disrespect you, but your not black. It wouldn't be as obvious if you said it in one of your songs (which I don't even do even though I'm hispanic, cause you know dudes like cypress hill, big pun, cuban link, fat joe, even JLO say it in their songs... but like I said, I'm hispanic, and i just dont feel i have that right) but you put it right in your name... this isn't your new name right?

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2002, 10:59:21 AM »
Thanks for the feedback guys. From the snippets you've heard from these beats, i don't know if its easy to tell, but this is the style for each of em (they all westcoast by the way)...

1st: This one is supposed to be a westcoast beat with my own little "indijinouz" touch to it. If you heard the whole beat you'd see that it kinda crosses old school westcoast beats with new school onez.
2nd: This is supposed to be an old school westcoast beat with a really layed back feel to it. The snippet you heard didn't have the sample I used in it, but in other parts of the song, theres a sample from THE EDGE by DAVID MCALLUM (also sampled by Dre for The Next Episode alhtough I sampled a completely different part of the song).
3rd: Sccit nailed it... that one is some westcoast battlecat shit.
4th: This one is some westcoast dr. dre shit. I guess you gotta hear the whole beat for this one, but this one is probably the best one out of the four. Either this one or the thrid, guess it depends on your taste though like in any case.

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2002, 07:40:38 PM »
yo man all this shit is tight, but ima go head and tell u my favorite one, #3, thats some str8 heat right there. the others were tight too, keep doin what u do man. peace
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2002, 02:15:03 AM »
thanks...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 02:15:49 AM by //:in-DIJI-nouz.. »

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2002, 06:39:29 PM »
They are all tight as hell.  The fourth is my favorite.  You've improved sice I've last heard you.  Keep it upp dogg.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2002, 03:01:21 PM »
FINALLY MUH'FUCKER, KEPT A NIGGA WAITIN LONG FOR SUM NEW BEATS! ;) NAH BUT YO, IM BUSY THIS N NEXT WEEK SO LIKE I'LL GIV U SUM FEEDBACK IN A COUPLE OF WEEK AIIGHT,

PEACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 01:57:32 PM »
Yo Miguel...Yo studio set up yet?...I still might wanna roll over dawg, cuz I'm bored as fuck these days...Holla Back...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2003, 03:05:31 PM »
oh my bad i never did get to say what i thought of dem beats,

well 1st beat was dope-ish, kinda different

2 beat was aiight, not really feelin it

3rd beat was dope, personal fav

4th beat was my 2nd fav beat

4-3-1-2...........my order from dopest to wackest beat!

u got any new beats u got waitin for us to hear?

peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2003, 03:18:09 PM »
damn, that forth beat was heat...that shit could be turned into a single if it's used correctly...i'd like to hear the full mp3 of it...your beats have been maddd tight lately...i've almost got a song written to that beat with the santana sounding guitar to it...hopefully i can get that shit recorded soon so you can peep it, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2003, 10:11:37 AM »
i think i heard them all before like um the first time i heard them and still feeling um 8)

peace