Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 3398 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Evolution
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »
All I'm saying is that there is no evidence for one, therefore saying one exists is an illogical conclusion.
And I'm sayin' no it's not illogical becuz when you question life, REASONABLE evidence DIRECTS you into a DIRECTION of somethang being bigger than everythang.

Where is your reasonable evidence? There is none.

So how is it illogical, or senseless, or irrational not to believe there's a God? Ya'll have ONE, 'concluded theory of ape and man evolved from the same thing'..okay that's just life on Earth, Mr. Know-it-all. It's deeper than that though. And yes we rely on faith and The Bible for our truth on God. And The Bible tells us God created Earth, Sun, Stars & Moon and no one has proven he didn't. So becuz of one theory ya'll got, ya'll gon spread word like there ain't no God, and we dumb for thinkin' there is. :nawty:

I'm gonna say this one more time. No one has proven the tooth fairy doesn't exist. Why don't we believe in the tooth fairy? Because there is no evidence of one! I bet you think scientologists are dumb right?

I'm quoting verses.....Becuz The Bible has stated shit, men from that era could NOT know.

No it hasn't. The men from that era pondered about their existence, like we do today. So they made up the best explanation they could. The difference is that we know more today and are a logical thinking society. Why people still think the bible is a plausible explanation is beyond me.

How are they gonna talk about only man on Earth. We TODAY know there is no other MAN on any other planets. God choose Earth and Earth only to create man. How the fuck they gon figure that out. They didn't even have fuckin' cars. Let alone got damn space shuttles. Now I feel like I'm explaining myself to a kindergarner. They could of been fuckin' wrong you know. We could of found man on Saturn. And they coulda been real wrong. Which woulda led us to never knowing what the fuckin' Bible was. So why you think this book is what it is? Hah? Why?

The people who wrote the bible didn't even know planets existed. There you go, there's something they were wrong about.

Why is Earth the only planet to have oxygen? Why is Earth the only protected planet from The Sun the way that it is? Protected by the magnetic field and atmosphere we have? Accidental my ass. My ass is accidental mmm k.

We'd be pretty lucky if other planets had the same atmosphere. This shit is random, of course they are going to contain different elements. And earth it isn't "protected" from the sun. Every planet has a magnetic field and atmosphere. We don't know whether there are other inhabitable worlds and other life forms out there. We really only know about the 8 in our own solar system. Out of the estimated millions that exist.

Maybe Earth is like this, so that God could have man survive on Earth. :idea:

That's probably what the cavemen thought. However, we have supposedly reached an era where logical reasoning is more important than baseless explanations.

I thought you were a devout follower of the bible? Why do you keep coming up with all this other shit to explain human life?
Maybe to understand it. Just like you. It's human nature to have curiosity. I think and wonder and ponder and brainstorm. Clearly all my brainstorming and questioning seems to be WRONG or INACCURATE though. Huh. Funny.

I'm pointing out flaws in your thinking that anyone can see. Again, fingerprints? How do you get that from all flesh is not the same flesh, man is different from beast, etc. You clearly read the passage wrong. And then you talk about Atlas, who was known about before the bible was written. What were you trying to say with that? I don't know what you were trying to say, but none of that was remotely evidence of the bible being true.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
WTF... the POPE CO SIGNED EVOLUTION... WHY IS THIS STILL SCIENCE VS. RELIGION WHEN RELIGION CO-SIGNED SCIENCE??

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
The people who wrote the bible didn't even know planets existed. There you go, there's something they were wrong about.
YET they mentioned them in the got damn Bible, homie, you makin' no sense now and proving my points!!!!!!!!!

Where is your reasonable evidence? There is none.
You know the answer to this.

Stop playin' yourself to show how closed minded you is.

I'm gonna say this one more time. No one has proven the tooth fairy doesn't exist.
Umm okay, so why don't you believe in God again?

We'd be pretty lucky if other planets had the same atmosphere. This shit is random, of course they are going to contain different elements. And earth it isn't "protected" from the sun. Every planet has a magnetic field and atmosphere. We don't know whether there are other inhabitable worlds and other life forms out there. We really only know about the 8 in our own solar system. Out of the estimated millions that exist.
So now you implyin' to believe in Aliens? So you think there's Aliens and no God? Damn boy. Now who's a contradictory?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2009, 09:09:24 AM »
Clearly Rapsodie is like the 10th planet that we haven't discovered.

Fraxxx

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2009, 01:39:20 PM »
YET they mentioned them in the got damn Bible, homie, you makin' no sense now and proving my points!!!!!!!!!

Does the bible mention mention other planets? I don't know. Old or new testament?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sparegeez

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
rapsodie will argue about anything to try and sound smart

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »
^ He should hear how he sound. :D

Does the bible mention mention other planets? I don't know. Old or new testament?
Do you not even know what THE FIRST SENTENCE of The Bible is?

Fraxxx

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »
^ He should hear how he sound. :D

Do you not even know what THE FIRST SENTENCE of The Bible is?

Genesis 1:1? Tell me, you read so much into nothing, which passage do you mean?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2009, 05:32:54 AM »
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

QT, I just want to know, why hold on to this. Even people like Pope John Paul II said the evolution is prove to be more than a theory. No one was there to write anything down. If you study the Bible, you learn it's not to be taken literately. So many different books, so many different eras, so many people putting there own spin on the Bible. Now the Torah might be the purest writings in the Bible, other than the Gospels of Mark and Matthew, as John and Luke were written 70 years after Christ. But if you notice, to fill in time gaps with the obvious fact that there wasn't much history in man, they said that people could live 900 years. In reality that's code for, they lived a long time but we have no idea. Then noticed the term 40 days or 40 years comes up a lot. Noah and the Ark, it rained for 40 days, or the Jews were lost in the desert for 40 years. That's code for, a long time. The Torah was writing not for being historical, but instead as a base for the Jewish religion. It also either borrows for other local religions, or they all witnessed the same thing in terms of Angels and super half angel men. There were older religions in the region that had similar stories, so depending on your faith, you decide.

Bottom line, evolution is proven to be more than a fact, and if religious leaders even co-signed, why is it so difficult for other Christians to see?