Author Topic: I'll prop the first person who recognizes this guy  (Read 785 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I'll prop the first person who recognizes this guy
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »
But Maury's DNA testing cannot be fucked wit.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »
Ay I deepfried some hot dogs tonight. After watchin this shit I had to try it.  Theyre pretty good that way.  Im sure twice as fuckin bad for u...but oh well.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaChamp

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »
Sikotic should go apply for a job doing a commercial... and when they asked what videos hes been on show them this one and say

"im the ...cant go wrong guy"

and im sure you will be doing commercials in no time

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »
i was visiting my cousin who lives in chicago, we got tickets to be in the audience and they put us in the second row, which is the row jerry starts in when after commercials. also before the show he did a little stand up act and hes funny as fuck, making fun of himself for being a jew and shit. there was some badass fights too, i got real lucky bein there for that episode, it wasnt fake at all. there was these two tweeker roofers who were full on going at it, busted lips black eyes and everything. also some good hair pulling by the fat bitches

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »
i remember that midget fight....i swear i fucking DIED the first time the guy gets knocked down an then he crawls like a fucking centipede on crack to a chair to get up....an then another time he gets knocked down and charges on all 4's right into the other giant midget. fucking greatness.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 11:38:36 PM »
Ay I deepfried some hot dogs tonight. After watchin this shit I had to try it.  Theyre pretty good that way.  Im sure twice as fuckin bad for u...but oh well.
If you ever happen to be in the 818 aka the most gangstafied plac eon earth according to certain jewish dubcc members, you gotta stop by that place and get a ripper with relish. That shit is untouchable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »
The midget that got knocked the fuck out 10 times got a big ol badonkadonk.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE