Author Topic: Funerals  (Read 988 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Funerals
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 02:08:01 PM »
a last goodbye usually includes a lot of urine. but my grandmother did get flowers though.

ikke

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »
I always go to the funeral, but I never go to the gravesite after the burial.  I like to remember people alive, not underground.

not even for your closest friends ?
It's just a stone that tells you somebody is burried there...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »
I SHOOT UP FUNERALS. CLAP CLAP CLAP  :scarface: TEARS & BLOODSHED

Elano

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »
I always go to the funeral, but I never go to the gravesite after the burial.  I like to remember people alive, not underground.

i was talking about the visit to the mortuary.
i was there to see for the last time my friend a few weeks ago,and to stay with his family.
i know its not a pleasure....

ikke

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »

i was talking about the visit to the mortuary.
i was there to see for the last time my friend a few weeks ago,and to stay with his family.
i know its not a pleasure....
ofcourse it's not a pleasure he's dead...
It's not any easier thinking about it at home.

My family is burried like 200km away from here, and my mom is cremated so her ashes are in here.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Are you kidding. That's my favorite part. I even bring my own maggots.
GOT damn.

I only had a Grandfather pass away on us, only experience so far thank God, but the Funeral was not as sad as The Wake. The Wake's are worse. Cuz that's the last time you see the fam's face.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
The music started playing, me and my mate were the only ones dancing.

Lol, wtf kind of funeral were you at?..

& me personally ive only been to one funeral so far, it was for a friend of mine who was killed in a car crash a few years back.. i was only young at the time like round 18, so it pretty much hitt me hard.. i hated it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 03:56:47 PM »
just over a year ago a good friend of mine died , the funeral was sad and everything but like 2 days after he died me and another homie went to his moms house to kick his little brother down a sack. his girlfriend who he lived with was there and so was his mom. shit was way sadder than any funeral ive been to, we were literally sitting in his old room 2 days after he died, all his shit was still there like when he was alive. it was pretty fucked

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
just over a year ago a good friend of mine died , the funeral was sad and everything but like 2 days after he died me and another homie went to his moms house to kick his little brother down a sack. his girlfriend who he lived with was there and so was his mom. shit was way sadder than any funeral ive been to, we were literally sitting in his old room 2 days after he died, all his shit was still there like when he was alive. it was pretty fucked
That's the depressing shit.

Like when they die, everybody goes to they house and goes thru shit and cleans it out. That's madd sad.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:22 PM »
That's the depressing shit.

Like when they die, everybody goes to they house and goes thru shit and cleans it out. That's madd sad.

yeah thats soo fucked up... like i wouldnt have a clue how u'd approach the matter, like how you'd begin to go through the belongings of someones whos died.. must be heartbreaking.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
when you've been to many funerals you really stop giving a fucc. you kinda get numb to it. besides..i aint got time to mourn all them niggas.

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »
yeah it was real fucked up. this guy was the man of the house, he lived with his mom, girlfriend and little brother and they all depended on him. his girlfriend is fucked up now she was living with him since she was 16, she doesnt really have a family

Fraxxx

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »
why would u go to someone's funeral if u know they ain't gonna come to yours?

I've only been to one funeral, but I'm never going again. The music started playing, me and my mate were the only ones dancing.

LMAO ;D ;D ;D

Been to a funeral only once. My grandfather had died and it was kinda awkward. But the dinner after that was great.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »
The music started playing, me and my mate were the only ones dancing.

Lol, wtf kind of funeral were you at?..

i wanna know it too

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 11:31:21 PM »
Funerals are the best place to get pussy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE