Author Topic: Funerals  (Read 975 times)

Elano

Re: Funerals
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »
Funerals are the best place to get pussy.

wow  ::)

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 11:33:26 PM »
Funerals are the best place to get pussy.

wow  ::)
do you mean the graveyard itself or the funeral?

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 11:34:37 PM »
Usually after the funeral. It's like shooting fish in a bucket.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »
I ask for their numbers during the viewing of the body. It helps if the deceased is one of your relatives. Nothing like a pity fuck.

Elano

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »
I ask for their numbers during the viewing of the body. It helps if the deceased is one of your relatives. Nothing like a pity fuck.

:poke: :catfight: :stupid:

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 01:03:12 AM »

Busting a nut helps with the grieving process.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 01:36:56 AM »

the best target is usually the widow. because keep in mind she's in her most fragile state. all of a sudden theres no dicc in her life and the genitals react to that. it's very natural. especially young pussy. it's like a fuccin rain forest and a lot of niggas think they need like 10 years but thats all bullshit...if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.

Elano

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »

the best target is usually the widow. because keep in mind she's in her most fragile state. all of a sudden theres no dicc in her life and the genitals react to that. it's very natural. especially young pussy. it's like a fuccin rain forest and a lot of niggas think they need like 10 years but thats all bullshit...if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.

YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD  :tosser:

Fraxxx

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 01:58:13 AM »
if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.

Another good thing is, at this moment she's already used to the blurry vision.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2009, 02:15:18 AM »
if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.

That's very true. You no longer have to worry about shaving or anything like that. Everything is blurry to her. It's like Billy Bob Thornton in Monsters Ball. That scene where he fucced the tears out of Halle was not some fantasy. Shit like this happens every day. Maybe not to obese Italians but definitely to their wives at some point.

Elano

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »

That's very true. You no longer have to worry about shaving or anything like that. Everything is blurry to her. It's like Billy Bob Thornton in Monsters Ball. That scene where he fucced the tears out of Halle was not some fantasy. Shit like this happens every day. Maybe not to obese Italians but definitely to their wives at some point.

you live in a dumb fantasy world. how old are you ? 16 ?  :D

Paul

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2009, 06:07:31 AM »

I've only been to one funeral, but I'm never going again. The music started playing, me and my mate were the only ones dancing.

hahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

Portugoal

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 07:57:55 AM »
hahahaqhaha

i'm lol'ing here reading this topic :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »

just tell her that her husband's last wish was for her to have sex with you

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »
It's fuckin' Satan and his spawn!!