Author Topic: Funerals  (Read 991 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Funerals
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »
better then smokin chron while plaaying pokemon cards

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »
I ask for their numbers during the viewing of the body. It helps if the deceased is one of your relatives. Nothing like a pity fuck.

:poke: :catfight: :stupid:
Busting a nut helps with the grieving process.

the best target is usually the widow. because keep in mind she's in her most fragile state. all of a sudden theres no dicc in her life and the genitals react to that. it's very natural. especially young pussy. it's like a fuccin rain forest and a lot of niggas think they need like 10 years but thats all bullshit...if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.
Providing the dick is almost like a public service. You should get a tax write-off for that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »
I ask for their numbers during the viewing of the body. It helps if the deceased is one of your relatives. Nothing like a pity fuck.

the best target is usually the widow. because keep in mind she's in her most fragile state. all of a sudden theres no dicc in her life and the genitals react to that. it's very natural. especially young pussy. it's like a fuccin rain forest and a lot of niggas think they need like 10 years but thats all bullshit...if you play your cards right you're gonna have that teary eyed fruitcake succin' on your cocc the very same day they bury that bullet riddled busta.
Providing the dick is almost like a public service. You should get a tax write-off for that shit.

taxes ? in compton ?  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »

taxes ? in compton ?  :D
Have you ever been to Compton?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »
why would u go to someone's funeral if u know they ain't gonna come to yours?

I've only been to one funeral, but I'm never going again. The music started playing, me and my mate were the only ones dancing.

???

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
Because when you grow out of being a child sometimes you do things that dont directly benefit you. Funerals included.

exactly.
when my grandpa died, even his foreign turkish neighbor came to the funeral with his 2 little daughters and none of us ever saw the guy before. if you expect fun there and want to dance there you're an highly insensitive moron who deserves to die alone.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »
Because when you grow out of being a child sometimes you do things that dont directly benefit you. Funerals included.

exactly.
when my grandpa died, even his foreign turkish neighbor came to the funeral with his 2 little daughters and none of us ever saw the guy before. if you expect fun there and want to dance there you're an highly insensitive moron who deserves to die alone.

Aren't funerals put on to celebrate someone finally being gone forever?

ikke

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »

exactly.

No, because the church tells us to.
And to get some attention from other people.

WHen I die my body will be thrown in the trash.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

exactly.

No, because the church tells us to.
And to get some attention from other people.

WHen I die my body will be thrown in the trash.

That's wasteful when your body can be used to feed the hungry.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »

exactly.

Cuz they going to Heavennnnnnn. :)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »

exactly.

So why do people cry and mourn at funerals when the person's going to paradise?

ikke

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 03:34:49 PM »
This never made sense to me, if youre going to live forever in a magical place why the fuck would you have to live on earth first?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2009, 03:35:14 PM »

exactly.

Cuz they sad they ain't wit them on Earth no more. Now I feel I should be singin' you the Alphabet.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 03:40:57 PM »

exactly.

Cuz they sad they ain't wit them on Earth no more. Now I feel I should be singin' you the Alphabet.

But earth sucks compared to paradise. It should be a celebration.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

exactly.

But earth sucks compared to paradise. It should be a celebration.

Actually, good point.