Author Topic: Eminem Blames Drug Use for Poor Quality of 'Relapse'  (Read 2237 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Blames Drug Use for Poor Quality of 'Relapse'
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »
damn i guess we gon get into alotta debates action
but you think em is better than raekwon?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lucifuge

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 10:31:15 PM »
damn i guess we gon get into alotta debates action
but you think em is better than raekwon?
yea..even Rea is in my top 3 mc with Stick n Em but Relapse is waaaay bether then OBCL II
and Rea isnt drop hot shit since 98..on the real  :)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2009, 12:42:25 AM »
Eminem is a lyrical monster. Always has been. He's one of the illest MCs alive and will go down in Hip Hop history as one of the greatest. Hate him or love him, his skill stands for itself on all fronts and aspects of being an artist as well as an MC. Even those that can't stand him or are annoyed by his recent accent and/or gross subject matter... his skill and influence can never be denied.

I think he's a very wack producer and singer, though  :P God... I really can't stand his beats. And I hate his singing... aside from "Halle's Song", "I Remember" and the chorus to "Marshall Mathers".

Blasphemy

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2009, 02:00:58 AM »
I love his first 4 albums way more then Relapse (specifically TMMLP/TES Do the fact the content is more serious, and the over the top lyrics are just a part and not the whole album like TSSLP Which I also love).

I mean the motherfucker can make a dope album we've seen this 3 times (Encore was degraded in lyrical quality, as such was a sub-par album like relapse compared to the 3 previous mentions).

Its just he makes TO much about the gay sex, and shit. Guy needs to make more serious and darker shit like before. Not just bashing celebs, gay jokes, his mom, and over the top shit.

Still a Eminem fan, but the fact his ass is blaming Drug Use is bullshit. Cause the faggot said he was off and this was him starting get a new fire lite up.Instead his ass dropped a album which could of actually be (like 2001 could of been). A very deep and personal album on reflection. Instead, we get a song were he gets fucked by his uncle.

He talked about Taboo subjects before, but he also had it driven with in Hip-hop, and interesting ideas and concepts (Stan, Kim) and also kept his lyrics on real political shit (Columbine, The Government) and even on a some what Street Level with songs talking about Poverty, and just various ideals of street life. He also clearly showed his position on his alternate persona in a variety of songs to critics who believed he was that insane, and even got personal on a variety of tracks.

The point is, its bullshit that this guy can do a lot of dope and creative shit and is blowing it on gay jokes, and just generic celeb bashing.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:05 AM »
GET YOUR WALK ON, I was just poking at you.

Actually, I've never enjoyed Raekown besides select tracks (C.R.E.A.M, Pyrex Vision, Walk With Me, Don't Sniff the Flowers).   I don't understand the love people have for him; especially, this year with the release of OB4CL2.  The album had a couple dope cuts but eh I wasn't feeling it.   To me he's boring as hell.  I want to fall asleep.

I'm a huge fan of Masta Killa.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2009, 11:18:41 AM »
??? From what i heard before his album came out hes basically just re-stating it. That was what he was trying to go for with the album, his process of detoxing and it was called Relapse cause he was coming down from big drug usage.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »
??? From what i heard before his album came out hes basically just re-stating it. That was what he was trying to go for with the album, his process of detoxing and it was called Relapse cause he was coming down from big drug usage.

No doubt, that's exactly what it is...

GET YOUR WALK ON, I don't see how you can deny his skill, it's not an opinion, it's a fact that Em is one of the most skilled emcees on the planet. Take away his content and look directly at his flow, and rhymes and you've got the dopest rapper out. Why does he outshine every single rapper whos track he guests on? Cos he's that dope

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »
yeah but see how action thinks rae is borin same here wit em
hes one of the most overrated of all time his production sounds the same and he pretty much is cryin on his records when dre gives him some dope beats

but rae isnt the best but ill take rae over em anyday
ob4cl2>>>>>>the eminem show, encore, re-up, relapse, refill

rae's album wasnt bangin entirely but it is fresh and is one of the best albums in a minute

and dubsmith_nz
i understand the whole theory of em bein dope and one of the best rappers ever...but IMO thats the problem wit him and that whole issue...i think it was blown outta proportion back in tha day and to some hes carried it over album after album but thats not the case IMO
simply put hes a borin rapper overall
masta killa>>>>>
raekwon>>>>
gza>>>>>

i mean theres a gang of rappers that are better than em but IMO he was white and caught more attention than the gza's, raekwon, and others
be interestin to see how many white people bought eminems album vs raekwon albums
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »
No hate coming from me towards Rae's music but what's so fresh about OB4CL2?   

To me, it's just a remake of his first album with some production that sounds like it could have been made in the late 90s. 

Maybe it's just a feeling you get when you listen to it.  If that's it, that's cool but if someone could highlight why Raekwon's album is so superior to to other hip-hop albums this year.  I'd really like to know. 

I'm a get hate for this but I just see him as the 90's Rick Ross (without take an L).  By that I mean Rick Ross is the 2000's version of Rae.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »
No hate coming from me towards Rae's music but what's so fresh about OB4CL2?   

the guy who makes it, no futher reason.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »
well part of the reason its fresh is cuz of the freshness of the muzik...lol
so the person executive producin the album did a nice job and made the album sound dope almost entirely with bangers almost all thru-out the album
but if rza had more direction and control over it IMO could have been classic
but that album sounds much doper than alotta the other albums
krs one,epmd album is up there too but not many others come close to those

part of the reason ems album isnt that dope is cuz em is a overrated rapper and he makes albums sound wack (at least recently)
same with 50, cuz that bisd is garbage and one of the worst albums EVER

rae might not be the best rapper alive....but hes millions of miles better than rick ross...fuck record sales cuz rapper vs rapper rae got rick ross for days when it comes to the mic and thats when rae is spittin which isnt always
gza is still a beast on the mic and goin strong its these industry fuck faces that take the shine away from the dope rappers
Cube

Lucifuge

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2009, 02:37:30 AM »
yeah but see how action thinks rae is borin same here wit em
hes one of the most overrated of all time his production sounds the same and he pretty much is cryin on his records when dre gives him some dope beats

but rae isnt the best but ill take rae over em anyday
ob4cl2>>>>>>the eminem show, encore, re-up, relapse, refill

rae's album wasnt bangin entirely but it is fresh and is one of the best albums in a minute

and dubsmith_nz
i understand the whole theory of em bein dope and one of the best rappers ever...but IMO thats the problem wit him and that whole issue...i think it was blown outta proportion back in tha day and to some hes carried it over album after album but thats not the case IMO
simply put hes a borin rapper overall
masta killa>>>>>
raekwon>>>>
gza>>>>>

i mean theres a gang of rappers that are better than em but IMO he was white and caught more attention than the gza's, raekwon, and others
be interestin to see how many white people bought eminems album vs raekwon albums

man you lost..Rea sound the same since cream  :)..same flow rhyme schame topic's and all that...

and go listinf Em SSLP then MMLP then TES he changing the sound the chame the flow..thats why he's the best mc out ;)
but you look hard now when u say hes overrated... its ok  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2009, 07:29:15 AM »
lol ^^^^

em isnt the best mc out
rakim got him days ago...be easy wit the whole em is the best mc out
Cube

Lucifuge

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
Rakim's shit is weak, i mean last album ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2009, 09:11:57 AM »
Rakim's shit is weak, i mean last album ::)

i thought it was great, but i mean, nothing new brought to the table; nothing groundbreaking.