Author Topic: Free Tray Deee!  (Read 1457 times)

Randoe_El

• Lil Geezy
Free Tray Deee!
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »
Any NEW new's on 21 jumpstreet???? I remember the last interview. Has anyone heard anything else?? Him and Snoop made up, sort of... Has Goldie reached out to him???
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:41:56 PM by Adon »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Free Tray Deee!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:07:56 AM »
nah i jus heard from him hes doin good but nuthin new
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »
from what i know goldie still aint reached out to him, but snoop and him have dropped the old beefs, tray dees gettin out in like 2015 right?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »
nah hell be out sooner than that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Randoe_El

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »
In the interview it said 2013!!

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »
Tray Deee said that the possible release date is in 2013. Actually the homie Enyce (Get Your Walk On) is in contact with him. About the situation with Snoop Dogg, let's all hope they can solve the issues between them. Tray Deee said that he aint fuckin with Goldie Loc anymore though.

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 11:21:41 AM »
i could be mistaken, but i think x raided and tray dee are up for parole right around the same time

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
yeah okka i mean hes doin good for someone bein on lockdown...the usual that every other inmate has to go thru he does the same...he isnt gettin any super star treatment...no celebrity type shit that others get
its crazy cuz he's like a real boss in there (as he was on the streets) so the tittle (KING OF THE BEACH) he was given or gave himself he maintains it even in there which soldify's his status as bein a real OG
bottomline he's jus tryna keep his head up and kill this time by to get out but of course for someone with as much talent and demand as he still has its hard for the fans, family, and more importantly himself
I tell him every time hes one of the best rappers alive (to this day) and he has some of the best work under his belt but he can still make much more history without the whole big snoop dogg presents cuz real recognize real snoop might have helped tray deee's career but only to a certain degree
he's suprised that he's considered one of the best ever
but still he can spit like he was spittin on both albums
Cube

Okka

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 11:55:27 AM »
Tray Deee has been one of my favorite MC's for years. Only thing that really bothers me is that we never heard a real solo album from him. I hope he continues makin music when he comes out. I know he doesn't have that much unreleased material but he should release them as a mixtape or somethin' like that. Fredwreck, Crooked I, 40 Glocc and Xzibit has been in contact with him and that's good, im sure they will be helpin him in the music business when he's gettin out. Real FUCKED UP that none of the DPG members except for Snoop Dogg hasn't talked/visited him. I don't know about Big C-Style or Lil' Style (if they visited him) but Daz Dillinger and Bad Azz have been good friends with him for a long time and they haven't seen him, that's real messed up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
money is the root of all evil okka and some find that out in different/weird situations
it changes people like its nuthin
not tryna sound like a preacher but thats what it is and ive been in similiar situations
when money is involved it will get ugly
Cube

Okka

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 12:08:28 PM »
money is the root of all evil okka and some find that out in different/weird situations
it changes people like its nuthin
not tryna sound like a preacher but thats what it is and ive been in similiar situations
when money is involved it will get ugly

Yeah, i've been through some same kinda situations. It's funny how money makes some people switch up. It would be different if Snoop Dogg and Tray Deee just made music together but as far as i know, they were FRIENDS and they have known each other since 1994 or somethin' like that. I can understand that Kurupt hasn't visited him, even Tray Deee said that they ain't that tight but Snoop Dogg, Daz or Bad Azz hasn't visited him? Damn, thats' just so fucked up. They are supposed to be your friends and i'm 100% sure that Tray Deee has helped them and had their backs when they've had a fight with somebody, like that "Crip Hop" situation with Jayo Felony. He was loyalty, and i'm not sure if the same shit can be said about some other Dogg Pound members who talk like they tough dudes and shit like that.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 01:38:15 PM »
i could be mistaken, but i think x raided and tray dee are up for parole right around the same time

If confused about X. I remember a few years ago the guy who really committed the murder he's being accused of supposedly came out and confessed. Assuming that's true, why the fuck is X-Raided still not out?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »
nigga started bustin caps on  a main street in longbeach, lol he iant gonna be free for a while

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Portugoal

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »
Explain to me why Tray Deee should be released from jail. I hope he rots in there and doesn't get out alive.