Author Topic: Free Tray Deee!  (Read 1453 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Free Tray Deee!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »
whats your deal The Bigg M-A-U, whats your deal The Bigg M-A-U ?  lol

the system takes its time and theres no way they'd release him jus like
they have to go thru certain obstacles aswell as him to let him free and jus like him gettin free he has to go thru certain steps to make it happen
i dont know if you know there are a gang of people locked up who were wrongfully accused and years later...decades even are still waitin to be released
its a fucked up system and im not sayin what they did was good but what the system does isnt any better

i could be mistaken, but i think x raided and tray dee are up for parole right around the same time

If confused about X. I remember a few years ago the guy who really committed the murder he's being accused of supposedly came out and confessed. Assuming that's true, why the fuck is X-Raided still not out?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Free Tray Deee!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that.

dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
NAH LOONEY your wrong not all gang bangers are crackheads and not all crack heads are gang bangers
what he did is what gang bangers do

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »
whats your deal The Bigg M-A-U, whats your deal The Bigg M-A-U ?  lol

the system takes its time and theres no way they'd release him jus like
they have to go thru certain obstacles aswell as him to let him free and jus like him gettin free he has to go thru certain steps to make it happen
i dont know if you know there are a gang of people locked up who were wrongfully accused and years later...decades even are still waitin to be released
its a fucked up system and im not sayin what they did was good but what the system does isnt any better

So what you're saying is that he should be released because the system is no good, even though he went out shooting in public when he was on parole?

Okka

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that. dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

People shot at him and he shot back.

Portugoal

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that. dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

People shot at him and he shot back.

Whatever the case, it's only for the better if that guy is put away.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
im sure there might b some reasonable reasons why daz or bad azz or whoever havent been in touch wit Tracey. probably some deeper shit than we might kno about.. so we really cant debate about hat. whatever it might b, dats somethin we're not posed to kno about.
Bad Azz did send him a basket of fruit or somethin tho. i heard dat..  ;D

its kinda funny how Tracey has changed durin the time of incarceration. i guess its just logic when ur countin days behind bars.. i got the impression he really did change mentally n spiritualy judgin from the latest interview i read with him. dont member where i spotted it though

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »
i could be mistaken, but i think x raided and tray dee are up for parole right around the same time

If confused about X. I remember a few years ago the guy who really committed the murder he's being accused of supposedly came out and confessed. Assuming that's true, why the fuck is X-Raided still not out?
man ive been listening to raided for more than 10 years and i never heard anything about that, but i didnt go on the internet till a couple years ago. from everything ive heard, x did kill that woman and wasnt exactly quiet about it after he did

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 04:52:10 PM »

Actually crackheads don't typically shoot guns. They tend to be more busy...you know...smoking crack.

Where might one get one of those Free Tray Deee shirts?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 05:58:03 PM »
hey DAZ why aint u fuckin with Big Tray Dee?

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »
If yall haven't yet, make sure yall download my mixtape off the front page of Dubcnn. I put a song on there that me and "The General" cut back in the day. My label at the time asked me who I wanted to a song with and right away I said Tray Deee. He is 1 of the realest cats I had the pleasure to work with. He walks it how he talks it. Not like most of these studio gangsters today. Plus he has flows and rhyme schemes to go along with it. Right away when I met him he came across as somebody that wouldn't comform or comprises himself for the sake of being accepted. I got nothing but respect for him. Free Tray Deee

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »
yeah okka i mean hes doin good for someone bein on lockdown...the usual that every other inmate has to go thru he does the same...he isnt gettin any super star treatment...no celebrity type shit that others get
its crazy cuz he's like a real boss in there (as he was on the streets) so the tittle (KING OF THE BEACH) he was given or gave himself he maintains it even in there which soldify's his status as bein a real OG

means he is the Rep for the blacks in that particular cell block(s).. so if the southsiders have a problem with one of the blacks he has to tell his own people to roll it up and keep pushin

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »
If yall haven't yet, make sure yall download my mixtape off the front page of Dubcnn. I put a song on there that me and "The General" cut back in the day. My label at the time asked me who I wanted to a song with and right away I said Tray Deee. He is 1 of the realest cats I had the pleasure to work with. He walks it how he talks it. Not like most of these studio gangsters today. Plus he has flows and rhyme schemes to go along with it. Right away when I met him he came across as somebody that wouldn't comform or comprises himself for the sake of being accepted. I got nothing but respect for him. Free Tray Deee

but why free tray deee after all the shit he has done?

IgnantMC

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

fuck him he did the crime let him rot in piss.  wiggers always saying free their favorite incarcerated rapper when they'd be calling the cops themselves if he did them wrong.

Portugoal

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »

fuck him he did the crime let him rot in piss.  wiggers always saying free their favorite incarcerated rapper when they'd be calling the cops themselves if he did them wrong.

what do you mean? i'm a wigger myself.