Author Topic: Free Tray Deee!  (Read 1456 times)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Free Tray Deee!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 02:51:36 PM »
lol.....you 20 actin like a fuckin 40 year old, man i thought with all that youngsta this, lil homie that talk, you were atleast in your late 30s-early 40s, im 19, you 20.... big difference huh  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... lil homie.......NIGGA YOU ONE YEAR OLDER THAN ME....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »
aint no too young to comprehend shit, you love hearin about all this gangsta rap this that, but when somebody actually out there doin it you trippin out, SQUARE...

nigga, are you retarded? lol, traydee aint no regular ass mutha fucking gangbanger, nigga is a celebrity and rapstar. how many mutha fuckas you know get famous like that or have a big fan base like that. you idiot. and he threw it away, cant make money right now, cant make music, and when he comes out he'll be lucky if a couple of 21 yr olds (which would be 16 or 15 now) would know who he is.

homie, you are a crackhead, how you gonna compare me slapping you, to a celebrity going on the mainstreets on broad daylight and shooting mutha fuckas, this aint the 80s, u gotta be a crackhead ready to die to do that shit. and if it wasnt for tray dees celebrity status, he would of gotten locked for alot longer.

haha, damn you sayin me slappin you is puttin in work? nigga you the square.

im sure tray dee has to get pc'd up somewhat, because i know niggas up in there are pissed cuz he gets less time just because hes a celebrity.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »
lol.....you 20 actin like a fuckin 40 year old, man i thought with all that youngsta this, lil homie that talk, you were atleast in your late 30s-early 40s, im 19, you 20.... big difference huh  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... lil homie.......NIGGA YOU ONE YEAR OLDER THAN ME....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....

yea im one year older, but your mental age is about 10.

get your shit together.

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »
looney is a korean kid from a nice neighborhood in the sfv,just ignore him

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »
this seems like a joke,but honestly this is looney and his friends

hahahaha hes a fuckin joke

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »
this seems like a joke,but honestly this is looney and his friends

hahahaha hes a fuckin joke

your a virgin white boy, that always claims that hes part mexican to feel like hes cool.

lol u say my race like im ashamed of it, obviously your ashamed being a mut, since u so insecure about race.   lol i bet muhfuckka be shook pissin in his pants if he were walkin around pacoima, canoga, van nuys, sun valley, or noho after dark

edit: u must be one uglyass muthafucka, for you to be insecure and and not post a pic all these years.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 03:30:06 PM by LooN3y »

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »
keep crying boy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »
keep crying boy

your the only boy on here crying for attention. obviously cuz u dont even come in this thread to talk about the topic, you coming in here insulting me trying to get me to acknowledge your presence,

pretty sad.

Randoe_El

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »
Im the ORIGINATOR of this topic... Im a Huge fan of Tray Deee music and his status in the streets. A REAL ass dude. I was curious about his jail status. I have heard many stories about what happened. A man was sentenced by the system and doing his time... Free Tray Deee didn't mean I want them to  let him out right now cuz he's an innocent man, but relatively to I want to hear musc from him again, cuz this music from the westcoast is  really water downed...

Peace

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »
Im the ORIGINATOR of this topic... Im a Huge fan of Tray Deee music and his status in the streets. A REAL ass dude. I was curious about his jail status. I have heard many stories about what happened. A man was sentenced by the system and doing his time... Free Tray Deee didn't mean I want them to  let him out right now cuz he's an innocent man, but relatively to I want to hear musc from him again, cuz this music from the westcoast is  really water downed...

Peace

of course, ima huge fan of tray dee, the thing is i just dont like how he just did some stupid shit you know what i mean? something that was bad for himself and his fans and the westcoast in general.

that gangbangin shit is a young mans game, hes old, i mean i can understand if he was in a situation where he was defending himself but from what i read, he came out his car in broad daylight in one of the main streets in lb and started buckin.

and thats irrational, people like vine, that have a mentality of a 10 yr old wouldnt understand. that all criminals are rational and make reasonable decisions because their normal human beings too.

it aint like your gonna go put in work in the middle of the day on vermont and 6th, or 3rd and pico. your just completely insane, might as well just go shoot someone infront of a police department.

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
keep crying boy

your the only boy on here crying for attention. obviously cuz u dont even come in this thread to talk about the topic, you coming in here insulting me trying to get me to acknowledge your presence,

pretty sad.
you euros need to realize that he didnt shoot some innocent people, or even go out of his way to provoke some shit. i mean i wasnt there so im not going to say i know exactly what happened but from what it sounds like, a group of  enemy gang bangers with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove tried to do something to him, he felt in danger of his life, and did what he thought he had to. now of course tray dee did shit in his life to get him in a situation where people would want to kill him just based off who he is, but i dont think you euros know the circumstances at all

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2009, 02:01:03 AM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that.

dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

Callin Tracy a crackhead when you are flagging pictures of Daz in your sig ??  ??? ::)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »
he gettin out next year

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that.

dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

Callin Tracy a crackhead when you are flagging pictures of Daz in your sig ??  ??? ::)
hes a korean take it easy on him

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »
niggas a crackhead, what kind of rational person would do something like that. dont tell me cuz hes a g, cuz what he did is only what crackheads do.

People shot at him and he shot back.

then why he in jail  ??? for self-defense?  ::)