Author Topic: Free Tray Deee!  (Read 1452 times)

Re: Free Tray Deee!
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »
has he recorded a verse or song or anything since he's been in prison? like x raided style.

Okka

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 06:42:16 AM »
has he recorded a verse or song or anything since he's been in prison? like x raided style.

I know about a freestyle he did over the phone that was recorded but that shit is mad rare. I have requested it many times but nobody has it or don't wanna hook it up.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 10:01:59 AM »

I know about a freestyle he did over the phone that was recorded but that shit is mad rare. I have requested it many times but nobody has it or don't wanna hook it up.

I think you mean this one
32_ Baby C Style amp Tray Deee Spittin Live On Phon.mp3 - 5.62MB
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »
can somebody hook up "I Beez The Hardest"

I had this joint on my old computer and never got it back  :(

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 10:17:18 AM »

tray_deee-i_beez_tha_hardest-_dubcnn_.mp3 - 3.56MB
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »

tray_deee-i_beez_tha_hardest-_dubcnn_.mp3 - 3.56MB

+1! I haven't heard this joint in forever, appreciate it  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2009, 05:28:15 AM »
your a virgin white boy
haha, idiot you're fuckin asian. Fuck off with that "white boy" bullshit. You little dick prick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
your a virgin white boy
haha, idiot you're fuckin asian. Fuck off with that "white boy" bullshit. You little dick prick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol stfu, was i talking to you? what would it matter if im asian u dumbfuck, and why would saying "white boy" offend you. i know it does to muhfuckka because he despises is white side of himself.

anyways, when it all comes down, ima fan and im just pissed traydee cant produce new material cuz hes locked up.

honestly im straight witht he x-raided trype of shit sounds like shit over the fone.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Okka

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

ThaChamp

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »
your a virgin white boy

its not Looneys fault his dick is an "innie"
and calling one of the best MC's from the west coast a crackhead is stupid

:grumpy:
have you renewed your free trial Rooney?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:23:14 PM by A.Geezy »

Muhfukka

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »
your a virgin white boy

lol stfu, was i talking to you? what would it matter if im asian u dumbfuck, and why would saying "white boy" offend you. i know it does to muhfuckka because he despises is white side of himself.

hahaha you actually dont know shit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2009, 02:16:01 AM »
If yall haven't yet, make sure yall download my mixtape off the front page of Dubcnn. I put a song on there that me and "The General" cut back in the day. My label at the time asked me who I wanted to a song with and right away I said Tray Deee. He is 1 of the realest cats I had the pleasure to work with. He walks it how he talks it. Not like most of these studio gangsters today. Plus he has flows and rhyme schemes to go along with it. Right away when I met him he came across as somebody that wouldn't comform or comprises himself for the sake of being accepted. I got nothing but respect for him. Free Tray Deee
yeah, i'm sure that's something to be proud of :P