Author Topic: Omarion Ft JAY ROCK - Hoodies  (Read 441 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Omarion Ft JAY ROCK - Hoodies
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:42:59 PM »

JAY ROCK !

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Omarion Ft JAY ROCK - Hoodies
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »
O.K., done deal, Omarion's record is gettin' COPPED! Propz.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »
By the way, FUCK World Star Hip Hop, it's double slower than got damn Youtube! I do not need to be frozen for 10 minutes to watch a 2 minute video. U hear me? U hearrr me???

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:12 AM »
yea it's a hot song
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 06:48:01 AM »
JAY ROCK better blow up...

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
MAN IF FAGGOT ASS WARNER BROS DONT PUT JAY ROCK OUT AFTER THIS BLOWS UP THEY CAN SUCK A DICK. WE ALREADY CAN LISTEN TO IT AND TELL ITS GONA BE BIG SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN THAT FOLLOW M HOMIE IN OUR HANDS SOON. IN A WAY IM KINDA GLAD NIPSEY, JAY ROCK AND GLASSES ALBUMS GOT PUSHED BACK SO 2010 CAN BE THE RETURN OF THE WEST. IMAGINE IF NIPSEY, JAYROCK, GLASSES, 211.ROCCET. BISHOP LAMONT, LIL EAZY-E, YOUNG DRE THE TRUTH AND ALL THE NEW WEST ALL DROPPED ALBUMS IN 2010 REAL RAP WOULD BE BACK.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 02:53:32 AM »
MAN IF FAGGOT ASS WARNER BROS DONT PUT JAY ROCK OUT AFTER THIS BLOWS UP THEY CAN SUCK A DICK. WE ALREADY CAN LISTEN TO IT AND TELL ITS GONA BE BIG SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN THAT FOLLOW M HOMIE IN OUR HANDS SOON. IN A WAY IM KINDA GLAD NIPSEY, JAY ROCK AND GLASSES ALBUMS GOT PUSHED BACK SO 2010 CAN BE THE RETURN OF THE WEST. IMAGINE IF NIPSEY, JAYROCK, GLASSES, 211.ROCCET. BISHOP LAMONT, LIL EAZY-E, YOUNG DRE THE TRUTH AND ALL THE NEW WEST ALL DROPPED ALBUMS IN 2010 REAL RAP WOULD BE BACK.

yeah...true...

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »

amen to that

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
take lil eazy off that list nobody feeling that nigga

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »

Lol thats was my only objection to that list aswell.

Jay Rock killed the track. I haven't listened to him in a while so maybe its not that new to the rest of you but I'm shocked to see him able to crossover so well.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »

Jay Rock killed the track. I haven't listened to him in a while so maybe its not that new to the rest of you but I'm shocked to see him able to crossover so well.

Yup Yup

Is this supposed to an official remix video for Cable tv or just for the net?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »

Yup Yup

its promo . full version not released yet ..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

Yup Yup

I meant will it be an official remix video for Cable tv(MTV2) or just for the net?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 04:20:11 AM »

dunno bout dat ... i think this is one of Omarions singles fo his album....

Yup Yup

I meant will it be an official remix video for Cable tv(MTV2) or just for the net?