Author Topic: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc  (Read 1958 times)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
yes and 40 glocc is going broke and making no money trying to be a rapper. this guy sucks more than mase.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »
yes and 40 glocc is going broke and making no money trying to be a rapper. this guy sucks more than mase.

when was he paid..?

SO PRUP

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »
What would you guys rather have?  Your kids wearing skinny jeans and jerkin' or your kid out in the streets bangin'?

ThaChamp

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 06:01:47 PM »
Tha Jackel sucked. i will never waste money on a 40 glocc cd ever again

but glad he holds it down for the west

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »
What would you guys rather have?  Your kids wearing skinny jeans and jerkin' or your kid out in the streets bangin'?
'

bein a jerk

i rather have my kids bury me with pride at a old age.. than have to bury them before graduation..-e.s.g

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »

And this jerkin shit is for teenagers, they'll grow older and leave that alone. Gangbangers though...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2009, 02:56:53 AM »
40 is sum attention seekin ho but wayne and dem are worse than 40
this 40cock be wildin out and shit. good entertainment but he will get his funkyass kicked if he fuck wid wrong brothas

LONDON!!

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »

i mean i don't wear skintight jeans, i wear straights(a bit more leg room than skintights, ha ha) or baggy's

but over here in london, heads started wearing straights in the early 90's from the drum n bass scene, which was the streets at the time, along wit bashment, heads started wearing levis, armani, versace straight jeans and so on and so on because heads couldn't get into the drum n bass clubs in the the clubbing district because of the baggy clothes, bouncers were hating, so heads had to take that 9 to 5 money, or that road money and start buying high end designer garms(clothes) to get into the clubs, that extended to the uk garage scene too in the late 90's aswell

but that was back in the day, heads are a bit more versatile wit it now, i can buz straights or baggy's, i'm wit both, but no skintight shit or lip piercing, mohawks and all that corny shit, that whole look to me is too suspect, for real like
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LONDON!!

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2009, 09:04:28 AM »

i mean i don't wear skintight jeans, i wear straights(a bit more leg room than skintights, ha ha) or baggy's

but over here in london, heads started wearing straights in the early 90's from the drum n bass scene, which was the streets at the time, along wit bashment, heads started wearing levis, armani, versace straight jeans and so on and so on because heads couldn't get into the drum n bass clubs in the the clubbing district because of the baggy clothes, bouncers were hating, so heads had to take that 9 to 5 money, or that road money and start buying high end designer garms(clothes) to get into the clubs, that extended to the uk garage scene too in the late 90's aswell

but that was back in the day, heads are a bit more versatile wit it now, i can buz straights or baggy's, i'm wit both, but no skintight shit or lip piercing, mohawks and all that corny shit, that whole look to me is too suspect, for real like

but i see what your saying, i'd rather the younga's are jerkin than on the roads, gang bangin, they just need to fix up that whole mohawk, skintight jeans and face piercing bullshit, thats all, ha ha

"get this money by any means nessassary"

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
40 Glocc may not contain much talent on the mic, but he speaks truth
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »
I don’t feel them niggas and how they carry themselves and they have no respect for what they’re disrespecting.

No, they have no respect for themselves. Got damn, Wayne is killing us. Homie is a got damn poser, what the hell is happening in this world? You gon kiss Baby on the lips, wear muthahfuckin' skin tight jeans, get your lip pierced like evry fuckin' gay-ass nigga I know, and become some sorta rock star rap star persona for all kids and gays alike to idolize and talk you Hip Hop, and some pretend gangbanger now? and PAYIN to be one, hahahahaha, oh my GOD, and you the same nigga I grew up on from Hot Boys with the Bling Bling, and thug shit. I feel hurt. :'( Damn Baby got you like thattttttttttttt? You turned to out like thattttttt???

Fuck rap. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it. Actin' just like Middle America thinkin' homosexuality is cool. It ain't you fuckin' lames!

:rant:

lol Lil Wayne and Baby being extorted by bloods is old news and their fans won't even care which is the crazy thing. They'll probably wanna be extorted now lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »

I asked myself the same question when my niece turned gothic (this or be a hoodrat) but hell I don't want my nephews fallin into that low key Sodom and Gomorrah trend. They can jerk all they want but please not in no skin tight skinny pants! I dont even mind the skinny jeans that Jim Jones wear but not that New Boyz bull shit :nawty:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
Well that's a damn shame, this whole topic is just sad and ridiculous. 'Wayne and Baby paying'....LMAO, shit just can't be explained. Sayin' them nigas should be ashamed of themselves is an understatement.

I asked myself the same question when my niece turned gothic (this or be a hoodrat) but hell I don't want my nephews fallin into that low key Sodom and Gomorrah trend. They can jerk all they want but please not in no skin tight skinny pants! I dont even mind the skinny jeans that Jim Jones wear but not that New Boyz bull shit :nawty:

Can we get some negro up in here to say 'Church'??!

Pure - real - talk.

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »
Not denying it, but wheres the proof that Wayne and em are paying to be bloods

I finally looked at that video of 40 Glocc gettin at Lil Wayne. First off, its definately real, I mean I've seen that security guard of his in The Carter documentary that came out. But why would Wayne think about not only jeopardize going to jail. Sure he could get out and shoot 40 Glocc or whatever, but is that worth going to jail. Is it worth him stepping out and getting shot. Like the Jay Z line "Look, If I shoot you I'm brainless, but if you shoot me, then you famous..."

While I do believe its pathetic for rap stars to try and gang bang when they get famous without being in a gang before they're famous, Lil' Wayne is not the only one. Lets look at 2Pac. Why no one calling out Pac. Sure he's a better artist than Wayne (Who I have grown to appreciate in recent times), but dude was no gang banger until Suge put him on Piru, then Pac lost his life 'cause of that and the fact he was already a target due to his success and fame. Jealous ones envy

Bottom line is while Wayne counting his money enjoying life 40 Glocc and Spider Locc growin old in the ghetto without money with no real talent or fame from there supposed "rap careers". I doubt there idol 50 Cent would get out his car in the same situation because there's nothing to be gained.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »
Not denying it, but wheres the proof that Wayne and em are paying to be bloods

I finally looked at that video of 40 Glocc gettin at Lil Wayne. First off, its definately real, I mean I've seen that security guard of his in The Carter documentary that came out. But why would Wayne think about not only jeopardize going to jail. Sure he could get out and shoot 40 Glocc or whatever, but is that worth going to jail. Is it worth him stepping out and getting shot. Like the Jay Z line "Look, If I shoot you I'm brainless, but if you shoot me, then you famous..."

While I do believe its pathetic for rap stars to try and gang bang when they get famous without being in a gang before they're famous, Lil' Wayne is not the only one. Lets look at 2Pac. Why no one calling out Pac. Sure he's a better artist than Wayne (Who I have grown to appreciate in recent times), but dude was no gang banger until Suge put him on Piru, then Pac lost his life 'cause of that and the fact he was already a target due to his success and fame. Jealous ones envy

Bottom line is while Wayne counting his money enjoying life 40 Glocc and Spider Locc growin old in the ghetto without money with no real talent or fame from there supposed "rap careers". I doubt there idol 50 Cent would get out his car in the same situation because there's nothing to be gained.

Ur not going to get proof but it's true.  Keyword =Extortion