Author Topic: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc  (Read 1962 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »
Wowwww, rappers and an oil company, holeee shit, that's crazy.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »
Very good point, though Im not sure if its cause Wayne a bitch or just doesn't "want that T.I. big vacation"
But if that were the case, then the buster wouldn't try to involve himself in something that he was never a part of if he didn't want that kind of a "vacation."  Wayne had absolutely no reason to affiliate himself (or try to), other than the fact that he was trying to come off as a real Blood, though only after it had started to be popular.  In the case of Tupac, he was already really close with Suge and eventually with some of the other Mob Pirus and eventually got drawn into it, having hung out with them as often as he did on Death Row.  You can't say the same for Wayne.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »

u can say the same 4 wayne.. wayne n baby didnt start speakin on blood shit til mack 10 joined the label..and been wit the label since 2001...

last time i checked or heard or seen anything wit mack 10... he stay flamed up

them niggas aint gettin extorted...mack 10 has connections n they look out 4 em..off strength of mack 10...thats y mack aint never left the label..n he still eatin good..whatever they deal they got is chump change.. it cost whatever they payin X100 to get baby's teeth clean...mack 10 been fuckin with new orleans since 96 when p started doin the movie im bout it...

snoop told the truth.. kuz that crip n blood shit dont hold weight in the south.. if the niggas see u stuntin they gone get u regardless what set u claim...a southern killer is color blind 2 of the primary colors but green..but if u wanna ask y gucci n wane claim bloods..why? they will get they ass whupped n shot up jus like a regular niggas does in the city they come from

people always wanna bring pac up... ima tell u.. the same nigga that wrote u aint shit without ya homeboys.. aint shit without his.. u think pac woulda stole off on orlando if it was 1 on 1...n the hughes brother thread proves pac was a cake ..n wouldnt run up on 2 nerdy ass twins by himself...

got ran outta cali..  when that lil dude got hit with a stray bullet n killed em.. marin city was finna killed that nigga

ran back to new york.. got in some bullshit n almost got killed

ran back to cali.. n got killed

niggas respect a nigga that ran more miles than forrest gump...n try and hold em godly...some of yall point the finger at everybody but ya favorite..

deeez is givin that boy lesane passes n shit when pac was no different than wayne or gucci or jimmy...

not mention he was dumber than all 3...

SO PRUP

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2009, 04:39:05 PM »
pac functioned with crips before he started fuckin' with suge and deathrow

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
3rd coast then why did tha relativez/others speak on mack sayin he isnt what he was claimin?
so its not like mack is the most well respected gangsta there is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
people always wanna bring pac up... ima tell u.. the same nigga that wrote u aint shit without ya homeboys.. aint shit without his.. u think pac woulda stole off on orlando if it was 1 on 1...
Well, if you want to talk about that, it's no secret that Pac darted to where Orlando was immediately and by himself.  He didn't wait for everyone else to get behind him.  If the situation was the same, and Pac saw Orlando but was by himself and not with the entourage... who knows.  But it's hard to speculate since it went down differently.  Also, the firsthand accounts of when Pac confronted Nas after the MTV VMAs were more or less consistent in how Nas was deeper than Pac, but Pac stepped to Nas by himself.  Yes, he had people with him, but honestly, who really goes anywhere by themselves anymore?

n the hughes brother thread proves pac was a cake ..n wouldnt run up on 2 nerdy ass twins by himself...
You mean the thread involving some quotes from one of two washed-up twin directors suddenly comes out of the woods to diss a guy who has been dead for 13 years regarding an incident from over 15 years ago?  Funny how he (it doesn't matter which one) stated that Pac didn't kick his ass and couldn't fight, yet it was Pac (and no one else) who they pressed charges against and served two weeks in jail for as a result.

If you really want to get specific, think back to the interviews with Arsenio Hall and also with Black Watch.  Pac stated that he stepped to them by himself, and "one stayed, one ran," and the one who took off got jumped by some other people there.  Perhaps this one who recently decided to talk about it was the one who got jumped by the Crips (and not Pac), while the other one is the one who Pac actually attacked himself.  This Hughes brother may have just presented the facts in a different way that made people think differently.

got ran outta cali..  when that lil dude got hit with a stray bullet n killed em.. marin city was finna killed that nigga
He didn't get run out of California.  After the incident, he lived in L.A., which is still California, the last time I checked.

He didn't run back to New York.  His stay there was prompted by the filming of Above the Rim and the "research" he was doing for his role of Birdie (somewhat of a New York gangster).

...in Nevada.

niggas respect a nigga that ran more miles than forrest gump...n try and hold em godly...some of yall point the finger at everybody but ya favorite..
I actually did point the finger at Pac, if you read my post.  So did other people.

deeez is givin that boy lesane passes n shit when pac was no different than wayne or gucci or jimmy...

I don't know about this "giving passes" nonsense, it's my opinion, based on cold, hard facts.  If you don't think he's any different from those people, then fine, that's your opinion.  But like I said before, other than shouting out M.O.B. every now and then, Pac wasn't really trying to pass himself off as a Blood, plus it's not like the whole world at the time knew what M.O.B. was anyway, unless you were really knowledgeable on gangs or from the area.  With the other people you named, it's a little different, with them wearing red everything, throwing up the B, etc.  Obviously they're trying to get global recognition by trying to fool people into thinking that they're solid Bloods.  Pac didn't do that.

Again, I'm not dick riding, I'm just pointing out the facts.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2009, 05:18:18 PM »
F*CK WITH A REAL BLOOD B*TCH I BET SHE WILL TELL YOU. I AGREE SUM1 GOTTA TAX EM. U SAID IT RITE. I AM TIRED OF HEARIN SUWHOOP THEN HEARIN THEY SIGNIN CRIPS AND SHIT WTF. U AIN'T HEAR IT FROM ME THO. WHERE OTIS AT?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1457/title.40-glocc-a-zoo-story

"Sets all over Cali need to continue taxing b/c these rappers are making a mockery of all real b dawgs."
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »
3rd coast then why did tha relativez/others speak on mack sayin he isnt what he was claimin?
so its not like mack is the most well respected gangsta there is

http://www.raptalk.net/news/features/NewInterviewWithBigWyOfTheRelativez.php

That song is also significant because Mack 10 is also on that record. Who would have seen that coming?

Big Wy: Those that have heard it, love it. You’ve got The Relativez, 211, G. Malone and Mack 10 all on one record! Just me, Dogg (Suga Buga) and Mack 10 on a record is amazing itself!

When I first heard the news, I was shocked.

Big Wy: I’m a real nigga. I take my hat off to the dude (Mack 10) for even wanting to fuck with it. I am man enough to admit that all of that stuff with Mack 10 was started by us (The Relativez). It was just on some ego shit. We were young and listened to a lot of niggas that don’t really give a fuck about us or him (Mack 10) and we said stuff that we shouldn’t have. We got a chance to squash it and being a businessman I see where Mack was coming from. I see where dude is coming from because right now I am hearing some of the same stuff on our end. When you get money and you are doing different stuff with your career, you don’t have time for a lot of that bullshit. Mack 10 is a cool nigga. We got the chance to bond and chop it up. When we first squashed the beef we had a phone conversation. He said some stuff to me that I took to heart. I keep it real. When you tell me something right and are being real sincere with it, I will take it to heart. The dude explained to me that he was a fan of our stuff before he even dropped “Foe Life.” We’ve got mutual family that know each other. He used to be on my Auntie’s street before we even knew who he was, but he already knew who we were! But basically with the beef it was us listening to the bullshit of the streets. The dude is a legend who put Inglewood on the map. Every time he says, “Inglewood”, it opens up the door for The Relativez and the rest of us from the city to go further. t...

their beef is typical nigga mentality.. nigga put ya city on ..u show em up by hatin on em

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »
people always wanna bring pac up... ima tell u.. the same nigga that wrote u aint shit without ya homeboys.. aint shit without his.. u think pac woulda stole off on orlando if it was 1 on 1...
Well, if you want to talk about that, it's no secret that Pac darted to where Orlando was immediately and by himself.  He didn't wait for everyone else to get behind him.  If the situation was the same, and Pac saw Orlando but was by himself and not with the entourage... who knows.  But it's hard to speculate since it went down differently.  Also, the firsthand accounts of when Pac confronted Nas after the MTV VMAs were more or less consistent in how Nas was deeper than Pac, but Pac stepped to Nas by himself.  Yes, he had people with him, but honestly, who really goes anywhere by themselves anymore?

n the hughes brother thread proves pac was a cake ..n wouldnt run up on 2 nerdy ass twins by himself...
You mean the thread involving some quotes from one of two washed-up twin directors suddenly comes out of the woods to diss a guy who has been dead for 13 years regarding an incident from over 15 years ago?  Funny how he (it doesn't matter which one) stated that Pac didn't kick his ass and couldn't fight, yet it was Pac (and no one else) who they pressed charges against and served two weeks in jail for as a result.

If you really want to get specific, think back to the interviews with Arsenio Hall and also with Black Watch.  Pac stated that he stepped to them by himself, and "one stayed, one ran," and the one who took off got jumped by some other people there.  Perhaps this one who recently decided to talk about it was the one who got jumped by the Crips (and not Pac), while the other one is the one who Pac actually attacked himself.  This Hughes brother may have just presented the facts in a different way that made people think differently.

got ran outta cali..  when that lil dude got hit with a stray bullet n killed em.. marin city was finna killed that nigga
He didn't get run out of California.  After the incident, he lived in L.A., which is still California, the last time I checked.

He didn't run back to New York.  His stay there was prompted by the filming of Above the Rim and the "research" he was doing for his role of Birdie (somewhat of a New York gangster).

...in Nevada.

I actually did point the finger at Pac, if you read my post.  So did other people.

I don't know about this "giving passes" nonsense, it's my opinion, based on cold, hard facts.  If you don't think he's any different from those people, then fine, that's your opinion.  But like I said before, other than shouting out M.O.B. every now and then, Pac wasn't really trying to pass himself off as a Blood, plus it's not like the whole world at the time knew what M.O.B. was anyway, unless you were really knowledgeable on gangs or from the area.  With the other people you named, it's a little different, with them wearing red everything, throwing up the B, etc.  Obviously they're trying to get global recognition by trying to fool people into thinking that they're solid Bloods.  Pac didn't do that.

dick riding at its finest...

u betta give it back kuz the realest gone be mad

\

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2009, 06:00:12 PM »
Apparently the library where you're from consists of fiction and dick-riding sections.  Carry on.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »
smh @ partyline rapperz :-X...[closed]
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2009, 07:30:05 PM »

...in Nevada.

dick riding at its finest...

u betta give it back kuz the realest gone be mad

\

Homie, he just checked you with facts/info he had and that's the best thing you can come up with LOL
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

The_Offence

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
if wayne and baby took a break from rapping what would this nigga do with his career if thats what you wanna call a career hating on niggaz that could put a price on your head, if baby and wayne wanted they can pull some suge shit and pay niggaz from 40 own city to murk his ass

ThaChamp

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

u can say the same 4 wayne.. wayne n baby didnt start speakin on blood shit til mack 10 joined the label..and been wit the label since 2001...

last time i checked or heard or seen anything wit mack 10... he stay flamed up

them niggas aint gettin extorted...mack 10 has connections n they look out 4 em..off strength of mack 10...thats y mack aint never left the label..n he still eatin good..whatever they deal they got is chump change.. it cost whatever they payin X100 to get baby's teeth clean...mack 10 been fuckin with new orleans since 96 when p started doin the movie im bout it...

snoop told the truth.. kuz that crip n blood shit dont hold weight in the south.. if the niggas see u stuntin they gone get u regardless what set u claim...a southern killer is color blind 2 of the primary colors but green..but if u wanna ask y gucci n wane claim bloods..why? they will get they ass whupped n shot up jus like a regular niggas does in the city they come from

people always wanna bring pac up... ima tell u.. the same nigga that wrote u aint shit without ya homeboys.. aint shit without his.. u think pac woulda stole off on orlando if it was 1 on 1...n the hughes brother thread proves pac was a cake ..n wouldnt run up on 2 nerdy ass twins by himself...

got ran outta cali..  when that lil dude got hit with a stray bullet n killed em.. marin city was finna killed that nigga

the southern crips n bloods dont hold up in cali cus cali has always been about colors...

here in the south its more about respect... colors aint shit but just to distinct other hoods from eachother
i mean mexicans in brown pride that sport brown, latin kings that sport yellow,my barrio sports blue and im cool with alot of blood homies

Ro crips, Pimp C even sported that red but nobody ever tripped cus its about respect
red raggers and blue raggers can be cool here in the south but in cali its all about colors so of course the crips in cali would destory wayne and gucci

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »
lol at paid to be bloods, any nigga wit a couple of homies dressed in red can call themselves "bloods", unless they gonna go to another neighborhood i doubt they'd rolled up on.

this thread is a joke, really shows how desperate 40 glocc and his whole camp is getting.

release some material, not some bullshit gossip thats on a highschool level.

lmfao AG, nigga ur a gang nerd tthat doesnt know shit. lol at thinking at "most" foos still bangin colors like its 89. why do you speak on shit you know nothing about.

you dont know cali politics, and you dont know basketball, and doubt you know any other westcoast artists beyond tupac, mac dre, dj quik, or any other former mainstream westcoast artist.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.