Author Topic: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc  (Read 1939 times)

ThaChamp

Re: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »
lol at paid to be bloods, any nigga wit a couple of homies dressed in red can call themselves "bloods", unless they gonna go to another neighborhood i doubt they'd rolled up on.

this thread is a joke, really shows how desperate 40 glocc and his whole camp is getting.

release some material, not some bullshit gossip thats on a highschool level.

lmfao AG, nigga ur a gang nerd tthat doesnt know shit. lol at thinking at "most" foos still bangin colors like its 89. why do you speak on shit you know nothing about.

you dont know cali politics, and you dont know basketball, and doubt you know any other westcoast artists beyond tupac, mac dre, dj quik, or any other former mainstream westcoast artist.

first off rooney i have 40 glocks cd... i listen to anything that is good so STFU

your not a crip nor blood nor from any hood or lived in the hood so you cant speak on shit
go play pokemon

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2009, 10:17:07 PM »

lol its pretty hard to believe anything you said after you say this kinda of shit

the southern crips n bloods dont hold up in cali cus cali has always been about colors...

here in the south its more about respect... colors aint shit but just to distinct other hoods from eachother
i mean mexicans in brown pride that sport brown, latin kings that sport yellow,my barrio sports blue and im cool with alot of blood homies

Ro crips, Pimp C even sported that red but nobody ever tripped cus its about respect
red raggers and blue raggers can be cool here in the south but in cali its all about colors so of course the crips in cali would destory wayne and gucci

you really believe yourself huh? its obvious you watch too much gangland, its a tv show baby boy, half those guys on there look like fags.

lol the volume of lies you say is ridiculous, you dont know basketball , you aint a G, you aint funny, and you throw insults a 5 yr old would say.

i dont understand why you would want to prove yourself or try to look cool on the internet, except for the fact your a loser. on the real you took special ed classes huh?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »

lol its pretty hard to believe anything you said after you say this kinda of shit

the southern crips n bloods dont hold up in cali cus cali has always been about colors...

here in the south its more about respect... colors aint shit but just to distinct other hoods from eachother
i mean mexicans in brown pride that sport brown, latin kings that sport yellow,my barrio sports blue and im cool with alot of blood homies

Ro crips, Pimp C even sported that red but nobody ever tripped cus its about respect
red raggers and blue raggers can be cool here in the south but in cali its all about colors so of course the crips in cali would destory wayne and gucci

you really believe yourself huh? its obvious you watch too much gangland, its a tv show baby boy, half those guys on there look like fags.

lol the volume of lies you say is ridiculous, you dont know basketball , you aint a G, you aint funny, and you throw insults a 5 yr old would say.

i dont understand why you would want to prove yourself or try to look cool on the internet, except for the fact your a loser. on the real you took special ed classes huh?

Rooney i must of really hurt your feelings for you to come and attack me on a thread totally irrelevant to what your talking about...
NOBODY TAKES WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY SERIOUS... YOUR A FUCKIN GOOK WHO ACTS HARD ONLINE AND PRETENDS TO BE GANGSTER! YOUR NOT EVEN FROM A FUCKIN HOOD YOU GREW UP IN THE SUBURBS AND YOUR FRIENDS KNOW YOUR FAKE SO THEY DONT EVEN WANNA SMOKE WITH YOU AND YOU CRY ABOUT IT ON DUBCC  LIKE A FUCKIN TEENAGER....

go make a poll on who has more respect here and who takes us more serious like your faggot ass made a thread becuase i said Lakers/Rockets series > Celtics/Bulls series
with that being said get the fuck off my nuts and let the grown ups speak... i wasnt even talking to your ass in the first place

take your shit to the g-spot and man up and hop off, fuckin gooker

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »

Rooney i must of really hurt your feelings for you to come and attack me on a thread totally irrelevant to what your talking about...
NOBODY TAKES WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY SERIOUS... YOUR A FUCKIN GOOK WHO ACTS HARD ONLINE AND PRETENDS TO BE GANGSTER! YOUR NOT EVEN FROM A FUCKIN HOOD YOU GREW UP IN THE SUBURBS AND YOUR FRIENDS KNOW YOUR FAKE SO THEY DONT EVEN WANNA SMOKE WITH YOU AND YOU CRY ABOUT IT ON DUBCC  LIKE A FUCKIN TEENAGER....

go make a poll on who has more respect here and who takes us more serious like your faggot ass made a thread becuase i said Lakers/Rockets series > Celtics/Bulls series
with that being said get the fuck off my nuts and let the grown ups speak... i wasnt even talking to your ass in the first place

yes, your so grown and mature, im sure people will take you more seriously after that post

ThaChamp

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »

yes, your so grown and mature, im sure people will take you more seriously after that post

you got a nigga agg.... get off my nuts already foo or ill continue to clown your dumbass

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »

you got a nigga agg.... get off my nuts already foo or ill continue to clown your dumbass

hhahaha clowning on me? its more like making a fool out of yourself.

im on your nuts cuz i make make a couple post exploiting your stupidity, when you spend hours making fake interviews and countless threads. what does that make you? lmao

ThaChamp

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »

hhahaha clowning on me? its more like making a fool out of yourself.

im on your nuts cuz i make make a couple post exploiting your stupidity, when you spend hours making fake interviews and countless threads. what does that make you? lmao

your fuckin delusional buddy thanks for making this a beef thread....

im done with your baby dick asian ass

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »
I don't see how any street nigga out here approves of this non sense by baby and wayne

everybody know it's nothing legit about it , they glamourizing a lifestyle in which they never lived

imagine wayne pressing a line....gtfoh!

The_Offence

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
I don't see how any street nigga out here approves of this non sense by baby and wayne

everybody know it's nothing legit about it , they glamourizing a lifestyle in which they never lived

that 90% of industry rappers and learn how to spell its glamorizing not glamourizing

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »

I don't understand why 40 Glocc is just now speaking on them being extorted a yr from the incident nor the reason for him going live on Kyte if it's such a "fuck a nigga up" big deal. The shit is true but why speak on it so late since he likes to keep speakin on them?? This info would've been more damage adding with the video at that time.

In my eyes, he's just as faulty....tryin to gain fame off those nigga's name.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:55:33 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2009, 03:07:37 PM »

I don't understand why 40 Glocc is just now speaking on them being extorted a yr from the incident nor the reason for him going live on Kyte if it's such a "fuck a nigga up" big deal. The shit is true but why speak on it so late since he likes to keep speakin on them?? This info would've been more damage adding with the video at that time.

I rather a nigga speaking on it than niggaz being silent about it

them niggaz fake as fuck, come on loc

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »

I rather a nigga speaking on it than niggaz being silent about it

them niggaz fake as fuck, come on loc

I'm not saying 40 should keep his mouth shut at all but I'm wonderin' why speak on it this late (old news) and why did he go live on a Kyte phone??? Sounds like publicity to me not real gang bangin'...truthfully speakin'.  Has Wayne addressed him at all yet???? I could've sworn that it was never confirmed that Wayne was in the truck instead it was Birdman and his muppet lookin brother and some fat fuck of a Lil'Wayne's bodyguard was standin outside the truck. Fuck it...this shit happened in North Hollywood not in L.A. and 40 Glocc's from the I.E. so maybe that's why the scene didn't go accordingly.

This is exactly why the west doesn't get respect in the industry because this type of shit doesn't make money instead it causes problems.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:01:54 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »
but supreme 40 is tryna let these fuck faces know that you have to have stripes etc...to be able to bang and all that where as you cant buy into a gang which is what they did
so how is 40 tryna get attention when hes statin the issue?
now since hes the underdog it sounds like hes a hater cuz hes a underground rapper with no deal etc...
but shouldnt snoop, game etc..be speakin on this, but they dont cuz they scared so they ride wit em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
but supreme 40 is tryna let these fuck faces know that you have to have stripes etc...to be able to bang and all that where as you cant buy into a gang which is what they did
so how is 40 tryna get attention when hes statin the issue?
now since hes the underdog it sounds like hes a hater cuz hes a underground rapper with no deal etc...
but shouldnt snoop, game etc..be speakin on this, but they dont cuz they scared so they ride wit em

Ya'll are "but'in" me when I'm not disagreeing with that at all. 40 could've been checked those niggas but he wanna go live on the Kyte phone and we've been knowin Wayne and Birdman were some fake fucks but which offended bangers checked those niggas besides the ones who were smart enough to get paid? U see the trouble Wayne gets himself into with the law when he's still a nigga so money can set a distance between him and peons.

This shit is goin nowhere the west originated bloods and crips so u either extort these false flaggers, fuck'em up or leave it alone. I don't gang bang just grew up around ppl who died for this shit so what do I know ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
but supreme if snoop, and hte ogs dont speak up on it...40 glocc is doin what they should be doin
hes doin it over and over again cuz its like they gettin away with murder
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.