Author Topic: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc  (Read 1957 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2009, 06:34:28 PM »
but supreme if snoop, and hte ogs dont speak up on it...40 glocc is doin what they should be doin
hes doin it over and over again cuz its like they gettin away with murder

Snoop doesn't have no stripes neither lmao....He's in the same boat with Wayne. Studio gangstas! ;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2009, 06:40:05 PM »
almost true but hes prolly put in more work than wayne
but your somewhat right...but at least snoop has lived it..in n out tho to where he left the hood long time ago but he grew up in those same ways but wayne jus started gang bangin
but thats what im sayin 40 glocc been bangin but since hes underground and is a nobody his word dont mean shit but in reality hes doin what snoop should be doin
what game should be doin, but nah game, mack etc...co signin these fake bloods but noone with a big name steps to em by callin em out
rappers jus speak on it in general terms
got these outta town N*ggaz bloodin n crippin' etc...

but supreme if snoop, and hte ogs dont speak up on it...40 glocc is doin what they should be doin

Snoop doesn't have no stripes neither lmao....He's in the same boat with Wayne. Studio gangstas! ;)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 06:47:21 PM »
but thats what im sayin 40 glocc been bangin but since hes underground and is a nobody his word dont mean shit but in reality hes doin what snoop should be doin
what game should be doin, but nah game, mack etc...co signin these fake bloods but noone with a big name steps to em by callin em out
That kind of shit trips me out, especially with people like Game, Mack 10 and Jay Rock not only being okay with it (seemingly) while even doing songs with them.  That stuff just boggles my mind.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »
yeah its whats popular and thats to gang bang and not say nuthin bout it
i mean gucci mane bein a blood? lol but again when the ones that might even be bloods dont say shit but also record wit them and co-sign their moves it makes them jus as fake as the fake gang bangers
so that can almost everyone, kurupt, daz, snoop, mack, game, etc...
but yeah i feel what you sayin

That kind of shit trips me out, especially with people like Game, Mack 10 and Jay Rock not only being okay with it (seemingly) while even doing songs with them.  That stuff just boggles my mind.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »
but your somewhat right...but at least snoop has lived it..in n out tho to where he left the hood long time ago but he grew up in those same ways but wayne jus started gang bangin

When it comes to gang bangin no real banger goes by WORDS they go by ACTIONS. We all saw it LIVE on the KYTE and that's the point that I'm stressin'.  It's all about fame and fortune on both sides it's just that one side (40's) is a little more closer to the truth and less fortunate but are we talking about gang bangin or the industry?

A real one would want to leave that life alone once they have seen what's outside of their hood and touched legit money, a real banger isn't goin to floss guns in front of no girl to impress her or even front on camera if he's really goin to do dirt because it's evidence and can be used against you in the court of law just like the police tell u that u have the right to remain silent because dumb ass ppl say things that can be used against them.

There's a difference between gang bangers and gang members (food for thought).

As far as Game and Mack 10 pffftttt LOL
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:34:07 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
feel what your sayin supreme
all it is, is 40 is reppin the coast and where hes from and what a real gang banger should be doin if they are from the set they claim or the gang they claim
but how can wayne, jim, baby, gucci throw set ups or claim a gang if they jus started gang bangin after they got some fame and money?
even some say game aint real and used to be a crip

When it comes to gang bangin no real banger goes by WORDS they go by ACTIONS. We all saw it LIVE on the KYTE and that's the point that I'm stressin'.  It's all about fame and fortune on both sides it's just that one side (40's) is a little more closer to the truth and less fortunate but are we talking about gang bangin or the industry?

A real one would want to leave that life alone once they have seen what's outside of their hood and touched legit money, a real banger isn't goin to floss guns in front of no girl to impress her or even front on camera if he's really goin to do dirt because it's evidence and can be used against you in the court of law just like the police tell u that u have the right to remain silent because dumb ass ppl say things that can be used against them.

There's a difference between gang bangers and gang members (food for thought).

As far as Game and Mack 10 pffftttt LOL
Cube