Author Topic: Student killed by exploding chewing gum  (Read 1097 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Student killed by exploding chewing gum
« on: December 09, 2009, 03:47:27 AM »
A student in Ukraine died after his jaw was blown off reportedly by exploding chewing gum.

The 25-year-old chemistry student, who has not been named by police, was working at his parents' home in Konotop when relatives heard a "loud pop".

They rushed to his room and discovered his body. The lower half of his face had been seriously disfigured by the blast.

The Russian news agency Ria Novosti said forensic tests found the chewing gum was covered with an unidentified chemical substance, thought to be some type of explosive.

It was reported that the student used to dip chewing gum into citric acid. Police also found another substance near the body.

The news agency said investigators believe the student may have confused the two substances and began chewing on gum that had been treated with the unidentified substance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/6768473/Student-killed-by-exploding-chewing-gum.html
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

moe

Re: Student killed by exploding chewing gum
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 04:11:47 AM »
haha

Elano

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 04:13:12 AM »

moe

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 05:24:23 AM »
It was reported that the student used to dip chewing gum into citric acid. Police also found another substance near the body.

The news agency said investigators believe the student may have confused the two substances and began chewing on gum that had been treated with the unidentified substance.
yeah, i laughed

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:30:50 AM »
So he liked the sour taste in his gum, so he dipped it in citric acid, but he used the wrong chemical by accident which was explosive?  Sucks.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 05:37:37 AM »

yeah, i laughed

because you are a fuckin asshole

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 06:19:18 AM »

yeah, i laughed

No, the student was a cry baby. This is God's punishment for crying so much 24 years ago.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 06:20:01 AM »

yeah, i laughed

No, the student was a cry baby. This is God's punishment for crying so much 24 years ago.

STFU

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 06:23:13 AM »

yeah, i laughed

STFU

:bomb:

like this?

Elano

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »

yeah, i laughed

STFU

like this?

no,like this

:monkey_piss:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:28:00 AM by The Elano »

Portugoal

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:14 AM »

yeah, i laughed

STFU

like this?

no,like this

[/img]

But are you supposed to shut up and not make a sound when someone's peeing on you? That's on some BDSM shit.

Elano

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:52 AM »

yeah, i laughed

STFU

like this?

no,like this

[/img]

But are you supposed to shut up and not make a sound when someone's peeing on you? That's on some BDSM shit.

go listen to TQ's gay music  :D

Portugoal

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 06:31:38 AM »

yeah, i laughed

STFU

like this?

no,like this

[/img]

go listen to TQ's gay music  :D

can I please continue to listen to Frank Sinatra?

ikke

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 07:24:09 AM »
haha

you are laughin but that guy is dead  ::)
You didn't know him, no need to get all butthurt about just laugh at his stupidity.

Elano

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 08:52:28 AM »
haha

you are laughin but that guy is dead  ::)
You didn't know him, no need to get all butthurt about just laugh at his stupidity.
butthurt ? GTFO. I'm just critizing a stupid post (from a fuckin asshole)
a part from robert de negro,usually i don't laugh when somebody die,even if i don't know him/her
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 08:54:37 AM by The Elano »