Author Topic: Why do "Real HipHop Fans" Think they are superiour to other hiphop fans?  (Read 635 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Why do "Real HipHop Fans" Think they are superiour to other hiphop fans?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »
i just wanna know who all of these people are who don't know about the Rakim's and such.  i've never seen em a day in my life, ever, and i mean that.  i wanna meet these people who say "tha carter" (classic btw) and "the documentary" are the greatest albums to ever come out.  they have to be white kids, real talk, cuz like i said i've never met half of the people who say and claim and don't know about all of the rappers before their peers that some old heads always keep saying.  shit, young niggaz 6 and 8 know about KRS1 and Mack 10 and everybody else pre 1995.  and i aint just talkin rap music im talkin oldies but goodies, funk, jazz, and all that... dont know where the fuck y'all be seein shit at lol.  we were raised off of all of this GOOD music, it's kinda hard not 2 know.

but as far as opinions goe, rock music is tha same way with old heads, same can be said for soul music old heads, being on hip hop message boards daily can taint your judgement on shit like that.  and if u can't rock with the new shit then your opinion sucks (of course not all of the new shit, but some of that shit ain't half bad either)

"Real" hip hop fans must be the white boys LMAO!  i said that joking and sarcastically

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »
i just wanna know who all of these people are who don't know about the Rakim's and such.  i've never seen em a day in my life, ever, and i mean that.

Alot of the younger generation don't know about the Rakim's, JMJs etc. Half this board are late 80s/90s babies.

is all about peoples taste in music and from what generation they are

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 10:07:51 PM »
i just wanna know who all of these people are who don't know about the Rakim's and such.  i've never seen em a day in my life, ever, and i mean that.

Alot of the younger generation don't know about the Rakim's, JMJs etc. Half this board are late 80s/90s babies.

[/quote]

then they're just white kids and that's perfectly fine and normal.  

that's the problem with some of the bloggers on here (not really goin at u) but they just dont know how to take a straight answer and leave it at that, too much disection, too much discussion, when a muthafucka tell u something, take it or leave it (and u should probably believe it, if it's reasonable).  all that digging and "spittin knowledge" shit is for the birds.  it's cool 2 talk and discuss at times (i'm guilty of that) but too much fucks with ur brain

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »

then they're just white kids and that's perfectly fine and normal.  

that's the problem with some of the bloggers on here (not really goin at u) but they just dont know how to take a straight answer and leave it at that, too much disection, too much discussion, when a muthafucka tell u something, take it or leave it (and u should probably believe it, if it's reasonable).  all that digging and "spittin knowledge" shit is for the birds.  it's cool 2 talk and discuss at times (i'm guilty of that) but too much fucks with ur brain

and also u stop getting out the house as much and all of a sudden the internet becomes your world (or your only extention to society/the world) and it creates this false sense of what's really real and what's exaggerated.  
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 11:12:25 PM by Don'T Get tha SmackFace »

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »
fuck all that hippity hoppity bullshit

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »
Real men listen to steel panther

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »
Real men listen to steel panther

no homo ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Bananas

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 07:40:56 AM »
because white people have to be snobbish about something.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 08:20:06 AM »
because white people have to be snobbish about something.

lmao. well played

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »
i can honestly line up 30 black kids and they will tell you Tha Carter III is one of the great albums.

white kids are the ones who think Wayne is weak compared to the likes of underground rappers.

you're just a blatant racist lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2009, 09:38:39 AM »
i can honestly line up 30 black kids and they will tell you Tha Carter III is one of the great albums.

white kids are the ones who think Wayne is weak compared to the likes of underground rappers.

The only reason radiotube knows anything about hip hop is because he started coming to this site.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

The only reason radiotube knows anything about hip hop is because he started coming to this site.

well outta those 30 i can name 100000 more that will say something different, and what's wrong with likin Lil Wayne as your favorite.  just bcuz we hear something 1way doesn't mean they'll hear it the same.  see , i've noticed how u try 2 stay color blind like shit is all tha same out this muhfucka and it ain't.  hip hop ISNT color blind, some of the top dawgz only say it bcuz they've been told to or they don't wanna jeopardize their f sponsors.  y'all will try 2 fight me tooth and nail about it bcuz that's what y'all do.  but the lameness in trying to not justify the difference is wack.  see, ima be me, ima tell it 2 u like it iz, you talk too much, you always fuckin wit somebody

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
^it's not you, it's the retardation of what you say lol.

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »
There are usually 3 types of hip hop fans:

1) There's the knowledgeable hip hop fan who is up on the Rakims and the Chuck Ds, and is also up on the newer stuff, has both an open mind and is able to critique music when its weak.

2) There's the "fan" who only listens to what's "hot" and gets radio play, can't name more than 1 or two underground rappers at most and doesn't know the history of hip hop during the 80s and 90s. Hasn't even listened to the classic older albums.

3) There's the elitist who only listens to older or underground music and says hip hop is dead, yet hasn't even heard any of the new stuff

in my opinion, 1 is superior to both 2 and 3

^^ that definately sums me up. I def prefer old school hip hop but i do keep up with the new rap/hip hop coming out today and Some of its good (cept anything on the radio - thats all bullshit).
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »
it's all truth tho