Author Topic: Am I Alone On This One?  (Read 619 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: Am I Alone On This One?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 07:56:27 AM »
everybody's entitled to their own opinions, but THERE'S NO WAY in fuckin hell, u can say Shawn Carer is wack..
NOT liking Jay-Z is taboo in hiphop.. that's like sayin "i'm not feelin Big Daddy Kane, rakim, biggie smalls". just fuckin weird..
"dont like his persona, his voice woot woot.."   :) wtf?

FACT: Ppl hatin on Jigga, is the same ppl dat hated on Big Poppa when he was alive

FACT: If Jay-Z would die, he would ultimatley become the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME - no question

FACT: these 2 Jay-z features were the role-models for alot of ur favorite rappers
Jay-Z - I Can't Get With That (1994)

Big Daddy Kane feat. Shyheim, Jay-Z, Sauce Money, Ol' Dirty Bastard - Show And Prove

ikke

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 05:41:55 PM »
everybody's entitled to their own opinions, but THERE'S NO WAY in fuckin hell, u can say Shawn Carer is wack..
NOT liking Jay-Z is taboo in hiphop.. that's like sayin "i'm not feelin Big Daddy Kane, rakim, biggie smalls". just fuckin weird..

FACT: Ppl hatin on Jigga, is the same ppl dat hated on Big Poppa when he was alive

FACT: If Jay-Z would die, he would ultimatley become the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME - no question

FACT: these 2 Jay-z features were the role-models for alot of ur favorite rappers

Big Daddy Kane feat. Shyheim, Jay-Z, Sauce Money, Ol' Dirty Bastard - Show And Prove

I still 'hate' on biggie, he's mad overrated, same with jigga.
They're still dope but not Top 10 by far.

The Dopest jay I heard was Pre-Reasonable doubt.

lol @ it being taboo to hate on jigga, it's taboo to call him a great =/

I like BP3, BP2 & Vol. 2 as mainstream albums, not hiphop albums.

Can anybody make a list of DOA freestyles? it's an amazin instrumental but camelface kinda ruins it
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:51:06 PM by The Great Cornholio »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »
damn real talk
em and jay are two of the most overrated
big daddy kane, rza, rakim, krs one, gza>>>>>>>jay and em by miles

Can anybody make a list of DOA freestyles? it's an amazin instrumental but camelface kinda ruins it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
"dont like his persona, his voice woot woot.."   :) wtf?

Baaaaahahaha!!