Author Topic: Why the fuck is the Orit thread locked??????  (Read 978 times)

Elano

Re: Why the fuck is the Orit thread locked??????
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »
Honestly Elano. Muhfukka i snot the one at fault here. Whoever is handing him all of these pictures of the MILF is responsible. You should be upset at that person.
upset ? i'm just saying that these threads are stupid. nik is an idiot just like mufukka,but these threads are fuckin stupid to me.
But you have to understand how these threads reveal more about NIK. His mom is an even bigger attention whore than he is posting pictures up with her legs spread and in tight dresses trying to give rabbis all over the world a circumcised boner. It's funny as fuck.

i think that y'all should clown nik,not his parents.
i'd like to see your reaction if somebody post pics of your mother on a fuckin forum to talk shit about her (because you are talkin shit,nothing more)
id like to see your mother get raped to death but you dont see me bitching about it

your are the result of a rape,you shouldn't joke about these things  :D

Elano

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2009, 12:28:27 AM »
Honestly Elano. Muhfukka i snot the one at fault here. Whoever is handing him all of these pictures of the MILF is responsible. You should be upset at that person.
upset ? i'm just saying that these threads are stupid. nik is an idiot just like mufukka,but these threads are fuckin stupid to me.
But you have to understand how these threads reveal more about NIK. His mom is an even bigger attention whore than he is posting pictures up with her legs spread and in tight dresses trying to give rabbis all over the world a circumcised boner. It's funny as fuck.

i'd like to see your reaction if somebody post pics of your mother on a fuckin forum to talk shit about her (because you are talkin shit,nothing more)
I've actually posted pictures of my mother on here. Nobody gave a fuck though lol.

So that kind of invalidates your argument.

ya fake pics  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

I've actually posted pictures of my mother on here. Nobody gave a fuck though lol.

Nope. they were the real deal holyfied.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

Nope. they were the real deal holyfied.
ok. so if we start a thread and we insult her are you happy ?  ::)

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »
orit is a dirty little slut

Elano

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2009, 12:40:30 AM »

and your mother is a big fat whore  :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2009, 12:43:18 AM »

and your mother is a big fat whore  :D
hahaha this was actually pretty funny elano good job

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »
one day im gonna hop on a plane and head straight to the boot...dig up Elano's ho ass mother and perform this satanic ritual this Haitian voodoo priest taught me in '94..find Elano and feed him the remains. Don't worry...I'll let you wash it down with some Chardonnay.

Elano

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2009, 12:56:58 AM »
one day im gonna hop on a plane.
no,you are a poor hood rat. you can barely afford the internet connection  :loser:

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 01:00:52 AM »
elano is funny, even though his jokes suck. i don't know how to describe it though

Elano

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2009, 01:01:56 AM »
elano is funny, even though his jokes suck. i don't know how to describe it though
:'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »
So Elano, do you find Orit attractive or not?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2009, 01:05:32 AM »
So Elano, do you find Orit attractive or not?

it doesn't matter.
i'd like to start a thread about mufukka and jayretard's mothers.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2009, 01:06:40 AM »

wouldnt that be going against your principles

Elano

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2009, 01:08:11 AM »

wouldnt that be going against your principles

NO.