Author Topic: 50 + G,G,GGGG-UNIT VS IRV + MURDER INC  (Read 373 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
50 + G,G,GGGG-UNIT VS IRV + MURDER INC
« on: November 21, 2002, 07:27:47 AM »
 ***IRV GOTTI CAME TO HOT 97 WITH JARULE...HERE IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF WHAT WENT DOWN...THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS HE TELLS STARR "I HAVE SOME DOCUMENTS ON 50 CENT" THAT PROVES HE IS A SNITCH, POLICE, 5-0 SAMMY THE BULL GRAVANO...HE PROCEEDS TO PULL A OUT A DOCUMENT WHICH IS AN ORDER OF PROTECTION BY 50 CENT AGIANST IRV GOTTI...IRV GOTTI SAID IT STEMMED FROM THE INCIDENT AT THE HIT FACTORY WHEN IRV, IRV'S BROTHER AND BLACKCHILD ROLLED UP ON 50 CENT...IRV GOTTI SAID I DON'T KNOW WHY HE EVEN TOLD THE COPS ABOUT IT AND GOT THE ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST ME...IT WASN'T EVEN THAT BIG OF AN INCIDENT...A FEW PUNCHES WERE THROWN AND A POKE HERE AND A POKE THERE...AND 50 CENT WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ALOT OF SHIT BOUT THE INCIDENT FILES A LAW SUIT AGAINST ME FOR SOMETHING THAT WASN'T THAT BIG OF AN INCIDENT...IRV TELLS STARR THAT NEVER IN HIS WHOLE LIFE HAS HE EVER BEEN ARRESTED UNTIL 50 CENT SNITCHED...JARULE INTERUPTED AND SAID HE IS GONNA POST ALL THE COPIES OF 50 CENTS ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST IRV GOTTI ALL OVER THE HOT 97 WALLS...THEN JA YELLS OUT "GA GA GA GAY-UNITTTTTTTT!" !!!!!...  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

AND IRV SAYS "AND I JUST HEARD OF THAT OTHER CAT NAMED MAYONAISE...TONY YAYO WHATS HIS NAME TONY MAYO ;D ;D ;D :o :o

then 50 cent called in to power 105's top 5 and said that the restraining order shit was fake and he cant wait to see these so called documents. then he absolutely lit up Ja Rule

Tigger: my man 50, what's up?
50: yo I just got out of the studio finished somehting up with the golden boy
(thats for you Em loving fans)

anyhows he talked about Irv's mom, who keeps callin his cel and he told her she's flat out too old and busted for him, LOL  :o :o ;D ;D ;D

he talked about Murder Inc being just that, murder on ink, they got nothing they don't got nothing, they don't work shit, they got no history, they're crap

he talked about ja and how things ain't never going to be cool with them

talked about how Ja is the hardest R&B singer out right now  ;D

he laughed and couldnt understand why ja is up there jumping around and posin like he trying to be hardcore, he said ja already bit dmx and is now tryin to be 2pac

he called ja a sweetheart ;D, how he did pay 20G's to the stylist (who supposedly fucked ja)  the guy who dmx be talkin about in that book, so that stylist is going to spit on his album   :o :o

oh, he also plugged his album, due out Feb 11

and then he introduced his single as #5, and he flat out said, this is inspired and dedicated to Ja Rule  ;D ;D ;D

he was askin ja if you ain't lived it.. why you want to be thought of as a murderer? why you tryin to be all hard if that ain't you? 50 says he has done shit and he's stood by shit and he's suffered for shit and if need be he'll do it again. :o :o :o :o

first off love them or hate them, irv and murder inc got some peoples behind them. 50 saying that he fucked irvs moms :o :o :o thats taking it to the next level!

and i dont understand why ja rule is getting involved again, he already been beaten up and robbed by 50 cents, what more does he want? even worse is the fact that 50 was showing of ja rules chain for his bootleg album cover a while back.

g unit dont play no games, so expect some beatdowns at some awards.

bez

Re:50 + G,G,GGGG-UNIT VS IRV + MURDER INC
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 08:50:34 AM »
LOLOLO 50 sounded like he wiped the floor with Ja.  I would love to see an all out MUSIC battle between Shady Record And Murder Inc.

I would love to see a Deathrow/bad Boy beef between the 2 companies.  But hopefully this time no one will die.

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 11:30:53 AM »
Fuck Ja Drule...he is the hardets r&b singer out there...lol.  Can't wait yill 50 & Em serve their fake ass crew again.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 08:21:26 PM »
LoL, 50's funny. :D ;D :D ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 11:51:08 PM »
uh...it was actually Pac & Suge vs Bad Boy..lol...Snoop, Nate, Daz & Kurupt really didnt get involved in it...and either way Shady & Murder inc is not a good beef...lol...a buncha lames screamin murder and some other morons talkin all that shock rap shit...really dont care....Deathrow vs Doggystyle thats a different story...that could evolve to something bigger...with Suge in the ear of his soldiers and Snoop in the ear of his...i cant wait for the Smokeout this saturday...gonna be interesting....

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2002, 06:26:19 AM »
Ja Rule is the hardest R&B singer out there...  ;D

It's funny coz it's true!!!

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 07:21:53 AM »
and either way Shady & Murder inc is not a good beef...lol...a buncha lames screamin murder and some other morons talkin all that shock rap shit...really dont care....Deathrow vs Doggystyle thats a different story...that could evolve to something bigger...with Suge in the ear of his soldiers and Snoop in the ear of his...i cant wait for the Smokeout this saturday...gonna be interesting....

much better music coming from shady records than deathrow + doggystyle combined. 50 d-12 actually beat niggas down.

i thought the deathrow and badboy beef was lame.

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2002, 02:09:29 PM »

much better music coming from shady records than deathrow + doggystyle combined. 50 d-12 actually beat niggas down.

i thought the deathrow and badboy beef was lame.
well the whole shit aint really gone down completely with dogghouse and deathrow...and d-12 beating people down?...lol....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2002, 02:45:01 PM »

Nahh.. If your talking about the Esham beat-down that was a bunch of D12's posse of fans wasnt it? I dont think D12 physically beat down Esham & his crew..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2002, 04:01:50 PM »
^ D 12, some security and some peeps like 40 of em rolled up on Esham and a couple of dudes and beat em down....

and..uh....i definitely disagree with Hovembers statement

better music coming out of Shady/Murder Inc than Doggystyle/ Tha Row?

cross Tha Row & Murder Inc out...its up to ya tastes, i prefer Doggystyle shit over Shady records shit, although i am a fan of both
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2002, 08:29:57 PM »
yo SGV, who would you rather see in a battle?

Eastwood, Crooked I & handicapped Kurupt vs. Snoop Dogg, E-White & Soopa

or

Ja Fool, Ashanti & Cadillac Tah vs. 50 Cent, DMX & Eminem

As for entertainment, I think a 50 Cent-track featuring DMX, Eminem & maybe Dre would be hilarious. 50's one of the funniest rappers out.

Death Row vs. Tha Row would be, the who keeping it most gangsta, Snoop is gay, Suge is a bitch affair..
It's old news, they been beefing for half a decade.
I would much rather see Snoop joining in on the Ja Rule bashing.

And as for evolving into real life drama, what's the point about getting more ppl shot?

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2002, 07:09:25 PM »
once again, HOVEMBER delivers the goods!

http://64.246.6.19/%7Eadmin1/bigmike50/index.html

this shyt is bananas. lol 50 is tooooooooo funny.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 03:51:35 AM »
once again, HOVEMBER delivers the goods!

http://64.246.6.19/%7Eadmin1/bigmike50/index.html

hey yo son get it right i put this shit up yesterday! and got it from Totalselections.net so give credit whr credit is due!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com