Author Topic: Camron + Diplomats are really losing their minds  (Read 196 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Camron + Diplomats are really losing their minds
« on: November 21, 2002, 08:32:59 AM »
Yo I just heard those freestyles (over we are the champions),and these dudes are really losin they mind. They really tryin to take it to da streets. All cause a nigga said Cam album was wack. Now to me its soundin like somebody gone get hurt. Its almost like Cam is tryin to provoke some dudes into some real violence. Its like, if you Nas, you wanna let it ride, but Cam is forcin them into a situation where they aint gone be able to do dat even when nas apologised. How Long you think they gone let this nigga talk? How long Dame and them gone let dis dude go? He got dudes callin you from da Pen, who knows what da fuc dats about. He got dudes hollerin all types of gang shyt on his record, on hot97, He talkin bout who he gave pies to, and who flipped em.

He puttin cats biz out in da street like dat, it aint even about Nas no more, Nas aint neva gotta step foot back in da hood if he don't won't to, these otha dudes gotta go home everyday, they aint got no choice but to be in da hood, Nas is tourin, Cam at home, but these otha nyggas gone really catch da heat for da beef, anyway I just think the rap drama is goin too far now, its like people aint gone be satisfied til somebody get merked.

crazy shit diplomats said bout Nashawn cause I aint know he was from the BX...I'm there listenin to it and he was straight clownin him, makin him sound like a punk when he was talkin bout how dude went up to Nashawn questioning him about the beef and Nay-Nay he was like i'm just tryna get on I got nuttin to do wit that, and also when Cam was tellin Queens that he's a fake....Jim Jones made it worse when he said Nashawn not allowed in the BX no more, which is most likely true....shit is ugly

its like everyone on the diplomats are on crack. dame needs to do something about this urgently!

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
Re:Camron + Diplomats are really losing their minds
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 11:46:38 PM »
someone gonna merc julez that shit is gettin outa hand
fuckin slob ass niggas runnin they mouth so much
i hope the Harlem westside rollin 60's dont get them
cause my mans n dem berto said they got territory up
in da bx cause of some union pact wit the latin kings

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 11:49:30 PM »
someone gonna merc julez that shit is gettin outa hand
fuckin slob ass niggas runnin they mouth so much
i hope the Harlem westside rollin 60's dont get them
cause my mans n dem berto said they got territory up
in da bx cause of some union pact wit the latin kings

I qoute...Quik..
"Just lyke Compton"....lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2002, 12:16:49 AM »
fucc camron i would be scared of a pussy wearing pink ::) lol im out!!!

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2002, 08:33:05 AM »
BEFORE I CONTINUE IMMA JUST SAY THAT THIS IS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD

from Diplomats Vol 3......

http://64.246.6.19/%7Eadmin1/dip/02-killa-interlude.rm

http://64.246.6.19/%7Eadmin1/dip/03...e_than_music.rm

"what kinda peanut butter and jelly shit is this", LMAO! camron is just too funny!

I'm feelin for Nashawn a lil bit tho, cause Cam basically told Queens his really a b!tch tryna get a new identity and Jim Jones made it worse by sayin he not allowed in the BX no more....we dont play that leave ur hood to go somewhere else to start over sh!t
like KaySlay would say: DAAAAAMMMMNNN!!!!!

It looks like the ignorant cam with his ignorant army just wont let this slide, they just provoking niggas all day. The shit with the phone call from the pen was mad funny.

Thoughts??? considering this comes a week after Nas' call for peace

LOL!!

Esco can't let this one slide... :o :o :o
« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 08:39:00 AM by HOVEMBER »