Author Topic: WAR  (Read 120 times)

durtysouthrayda8er

• Lil Geezy
  • put a grip on it !
WAR
« on: November 21, 2002, 10:09:16 AM »
Shall we mourn another hip hop legends again I think no enough is enough we have seen the implications of this game from BIGGY and Pac and i guess Jam Master Jay has also given us the light .So when shall this battle come to an end ?I want you to think of this for a second before you proceed.WHEN??

As we all know there is a battle going on-there is some vince thats ruling the streets.Its  tha beef between DMX and Ja Rule.Of course we aint gonna take sides but  all we need to do is to pass out the truth DMX is wrong we might say this and that but man X is wrong.ja aint done anything wrong i want to take y'll back to Ja-Rules success,consider this would have DMX sang Every little thing that we do-would he well before i go anywhere further would he have sang the Im real song with the same voice as X's the answer obviously is NOOOOOOO!!!!!  So what the hack is DMX chatting about if he is claiming Ja-Rule is stealing my voice .

Let me give you a hint again as we all know DMX's sales were a flop this recent year Looking back from its dark and hell is hot DMX's sales were roughly around 5million World wide but things changed over on the album The Great Depression  his sales crumbled down to a million five which really shows me that X is a fad in this industry as we know Ja-Rule is still making his way in the industry but his sales are booming everyday but in my own opinion DMX is getting jealous of his success, he even says it when he is claiming "I am getting fed up in seeing his face and also listening to the same ol' same ol' person"  to me this is jealousy.Basically because people are giving Ja-Rule so much attention  and respect than they are doing for X. And with this what does X do ? he attacks Ja not once, not twice but trhree times on MTV and to me this is some form of disrespect on Ja cos ja aint done anything wrong to the industry infact he has revolutionised things alot.On D.j kay slays interview he goes on to say things like Ja-Rule is a "Diva","He's the cutest bitch on the label" juss think about this for a minute who is wrong.Since Ja-Rule aint saying nothing.

Well lets take things back to three years ago before X was famous we can see that Irvi Gotti is tha Godd father to both  X and Ja in some sense he made them- he created them and with this respect they should respect Irvi for the job well done but it should not end there they should be able to resolve conflict as there is a person in between thats Irvi who can make thinfgs straight.

I was listeng to one of X's most recent interviews with D.j Kay Sway man X is juss bubling he aint got no facts he juss pinpoints the bad but doesnt want to face reality .In my own opinion X is trying to have this beef with Ja inorder for him to gain recognition and also to promote his album but as we know X aint smart he wont bew able to use this tactic cos Ja is also releasing the Last temptetion.

Anyway i juss wanted the World to know how i feel about this in some sense its unfair even thought they want to copy Nas and Jay-Z thing but it shouldnt be bigg i guess.All i want you to do is to think and tell me who do you think is right or wrong and why?

Im not on anyones side please believe me.
durtysouthrayda8er