Author Topic: Now That Ima Mod Lets Get The South & Midwest...  (Read 149 times)

S.G.V.

Now That Ima Mod Lets Get The South & Midwest...
« on: November 21, 2002, 10:17:03 AM »
Crackin!...drop two rappers from the South and two from the Midwest(that are lesser known..I.E. no Em, Bone, Outkast, Scarface) that u think everyone should check out....

Niccademus (Carolina) - Hes got that tupac drawl...extends the last sylables in words n shit...tho hes from the south he has some tight collabs with Midwest Giants Twista & Coo Coo Cal...ive hooked up a few peeps with his shit...hes real tight...

Mddl Fngz (Texas) - This is Bun Bs crew...some real hard spitters...i believe their album is called Live From Da Mainja...they come with some real G shit...but theyre playa at the same time...peep them out

Vell Bakardy (Kansas City) - Tho he beefs with one of my favorite artists hes still hard...he got a few albums out...hes collabed with D-Shot & E-40(on the track that he dissed Tech, I.E. "40 Watta woulda neva done a song witcha if he woulda known the song was about me")...he got one of the hardest voices ive heard in a long time...just take a listen to some of his shit

Jake The Flake (Flint, Michigan) - Like Breed and Dayton heres another Flint Town Hustla...this guy is sick...he looks like just some regular muthafucka u would see on the street...nothin flashy about him...keeps it pretty much street...hes got at least two albums that i know about Out 2 Get Rich Part 1 & 2...collabed with Dayton Family and the DFC...check him out

Myrealname

Re:Now That Ima Mod Lets Get The South & Midwest...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 10:55:15 AM »
*RUBBEROOM* (Chicago) A five-man crew out of Chicago,together around six or seven years ago as a group.Lumba and Meta-Mo are the mcs,DJ Stizo on the turntables and Fanum and Isle of Weight behind the boards.
" Blending minimalist, dark samples with deep, thuggish beats that spell out doom, Lumba and Meta-Mo both drop lyrics that, while warn of the coming apocalypse, accentuate the positive through the darkness."
Rubberoom gets signed to 3-2-1 records and completes their Architechnology LP in 1999.

*GRIMCITY CAMP* (Detroit) The GRIMCITY camp is one of the hottest Detroit groups coming straight off the 313 streets,they sound east coast but they represent detroit to the fullest.The group is composed by Rokcil, Kaztro,Shellz, D.j. Rocwel

*DIRTY* (Montgomery)  Dirty is a 2 man group composed by Big Pimp and Mr. G' Stacka, their debut album  is "Countryversatile",pretty dope if u ask me.....but their best work is the second one named "The Pimp & Da Gangsta". Their 3rd album "Keep it Pimp & Gangsta" sounds like pure heat (i've heard few snippets,PRETTY DOPE!!!!).

*HEADBUSSAZ* (Memphis-New orleans) 3-6 Mafia and Fiend together are the Headbussaz!
They're the hottest group in the south right about now,the debut album is already out.......B-L-A-Z-I-N-!!!!
I hope they will be together as a group for other albums too!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 10:59:36 AM by Myrealname »