Author Topic: Slaughterhouse- Move On  (Read 1191 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Slaughterhouse- Move On
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
i never understood why people hated on Slaughterhouse.

i mean, you can all deny it, but it's obvious that people kind of throw them in a negative light whenever given the chance.

i mean, you sit here & bitch about how much mainstream rap is terrible & you get four of the best lyricist alive in a group & they somehow get shitted on lol.

this songs speaks levels of realness that goes off the scale, what more do you possibly want?

lol at saying they get hated on, ive never seen anyone get less hate on these forums.  Just cause ppl disagree whit it ppl saying its the greatest song ever thats not hate.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »
i never understood why people hated on Slaughterhouse.

i mean, you can all deny it, but it's obvious that people kind of throw them in a negative light whenever given the chance.

i mean, you sit here & bitch about how much mainstream rap is terrible & you get four of the best lyricist alive in a group & they somehow get shitted on lol.

this songs speaks levels of realness that goes off the scale, what more do you possibly want?

lol at saying they get hated on, ive never seen anyone get less hate on these forums.  Just cause ppl disagree whit it ppl saying its the greatest song ever thats not hate.

lol, "damn, that's big talk for an average track" isn't really disagreeing with "greatest song ever"; it's more like a slap in the face & calling them wack lol.

easily there best song & it's "average"?

it's not blatant hate like, "god, these guys suck"; i remember when the album dropped, people shitted on it.

don't get me wrong, some people showed love, but some have been showing hate since day one.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2009, 02:18:53 PM »
Each to its own- Its hard for some people to understand the lyricists and its greatness, cause its on a whole different level of comprehension, specially for someone who enjoys The Game type of songs.
Anyway, Slaughterhouse can make any type of song, club bangers, deep songwriting, gangsta shit, anything they want, they proved that, and thats the whole beauty of it. Being great on all levels. As for the hating Slaughterhouse gets, everyone gets to have haters.  8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »
Each to its own- Its hard for some people to understand the lyricists and its greatness, cause its on a whole different level of comprehension, specially for someone who enjoys The Game type of songs.
Anyway, Slaughterhouse can make any type of song, club bangers, deep songwriting, gangsta shit, anything they want, they proved that, and thats the whole beauty of it. Being great on all levels. As for the hating Slaughterhouse gets, everyone gets to have haters.  8)

lol u act like it takes some fuckin genius to enjoy music with lyrics. I like slaughterhouse but this song really aint that great to me, sorry for not agreeing with everyother person on here. so mayb u should listen to a few more times and just move on.

Nah u got me wrong, as i said ,each to its own, im not saying it takes a genius to like a song with good lyrics, not at all. people like different types of hip hop and feel the music and lyrics on different levels. anyway, from reading your posts and seeing what kiind of music u like u strike me as a dude that would like songs like move on, great production, great lyrics, every dude tells his story in the song, but i guess i was wrong. nobody is saying everyone has to like this song. but for me personally its a gem.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

OchoCinco

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »

lol u act like it takes some fuckin genius to enjoy music with lyrics. I like slaughterhouse but this song really aint that great to me, sorry for not agreeing with everyother person on here. so mayb u should listen to a few more times and just move on.

Nah u got me wrong, as i said ,each to its own, im not saying it takes a genius to like a song with good lyrics, not at all. people like different types of hip hop and feel the music and lyrics on different levels. anyway, from reading your posts and seeing what kiind of music u like u strike me as a dude that would like songs like move on, great production, great lyrics, every dude tells his story in the song, but i guess i was wrong. nobody is saying everyone has to like this song. but for me personally its a gem.

nah see what i say its not that great Im not saying its not a really good song but I say that to the ppl that are saying its the greatest song ever. There is difference in saying a song is great then saying a song is the greatest ever.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »

nah see what i say its not that great Im not saying its not a really good song but I say that to the ppl that are saying its the greatest song ever. There is difference in saying a song is great then saying a song is the greatest ever.

Cant say nuttin against that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »
lmao @ this being the greatest song ever.  You guys crack me up.

Pretty good joint, nothing mindblowing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »

one person said it could be their favorite song ever.

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2009, 03:39:25 PM »
Cleaned up the thread, removing them pointless dick loving posts. Stay on topic.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
This is the first time i've heard this song, and it is now my favorite song at the moment. Pretty much flawless, anyone got a CDQ for me,

chill

http://www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic   <---Hiphop/Funk-Rock at it's best!!!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

Pretty good joint, nothing mindblowing.

That's pretty much how I feel about Slaughterhouse. They're a dope group, 4 dope lyricists, but people talk about them like they're the saviors of hip hop or something. Apparently these are the only 4 lyricists dubcc is onto.

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »
People will complain about anything and everything.If slaughterhouse makes lyrical songs,their not making songs,if their making a club song like the one people complain its not lyrical and too mainstream lol.If 50 cent makes club records hes not grimey enough,he drops before i self destruct and now its too grimey lol.

And i hate the whole their lyricists but they cant make songs,thats such bullshit.Move on isnt a song?Microphone?Rain drops?Cut you loose?pray for me?Give me a fucking break already.

People will never be happy with anyone these days.They need to learn to appreciate music for what it is and stop nit picking at what it isnt.If i want to listen to lyrical shit i listen to slaughterhouse,when i want grimey new york ill listen to cormega etc etc.I dont complain about what they cant do,I enjoy what they do.

Jaydc

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »
Its like buying a bob dylan album and then complaing their isnt any club bangers on it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
People will complain about anything and everything.If slaughterhouse makes lyrical songs,their not making songs,if their making a club song like the one people complain its not lyrical and too mainstream lol.If 50 cent makes club records hes not grimey enough,he drops before i self destruct and now its too grimey lol.

And i hate the whole their lyricists but they cant make songs,thats such bullshit.Move on isnt a song?Microphone?Rain drops?Cut you loose?pray for me?Give me a fucking break already.

People will never be happy with anyone these days.They need to learn to appreciate music for what it is and stop nit picking at what it isnt.If i want to listen to lyrical shit i listen to slaughterhouse,when i want grimey new york ill listen to cormega etc etc.I dont complain about what they cant do,I enjoy what they do.

i truly blame people for having other favorite artists & being close minded.

people see comments like "four of the best lyricists ever!" (which i've said & agree too) & now they sit there thinking, "well, there is no way those guys are better than "insert here", he's my favorite rapper".

now they hear songs like the great ones you just mentioned & they feel obligated to make some sort of critique to belittle whatever work is out because it sheds them in a negative light & it makes them feel better about thinking that their favorite artist is still the best.

stuck in the past syndrome is what i see; not willing to let new guys have the spotlight as the dominate lyricists of the time. :-X

Jaydc

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »
I find it ironic the guys painting sh in a negative light ocho and meho,believe kid cudis album to be great hahahahahahah.After listening to joe buddens songs about depression listening to kid cudi songs about it is like listening to pre schooler.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 05:30:16 PM by Jaydc's better is better then your better »