Author Topic: Slaughterhouse- Move On  (Read 1186 times)

Blood$

Re: Slaughterhouse- Move On
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
it is a great song and one of my favorites from the year but LMAO at whoever thought it was the greatest song of all time  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »
People will complain about anything and everything.If slaughterhouse makes lyrical songs,their not making songs,if their making a club song like the one people complain its not lyrical and too mainstream lol.If 50 cent makes club records hes not grimey enough,he drops before i self destruct and now its too grimey lol.

And i hate the whole their lyricists but they cant make songs,thats such bullshit.Move on isnt a song?Microphone?Rain drops?Cut you loose?pray for me?Give me a fucking break already.

People will never be happy with anyone these days.They need to learn to appreciate music for what it is and stop nit picking at what it isnt.If i want to listen to lyrical shit i listen to slaughterhouse,when i want grimey new york ill listen to cormega etc etc.I dont complain about what they cant do,I enjoy what they do.

agree with this post, especially the part about 50... I was honestly one of those people before saying 50 was getting too pop/club but I enjoyed his newest album, even copped it  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »
People will complain about anything and everything.If slaughterhouse makes lyrical songs,their not making songs,if their making a club song like the one people complain its not lyrical and too mainstream lol.If 50 cent makes club records hes not grimey enough,he drops before i self destruct and now its too grimey lol.

And i hate the whole their lyricists but they cant make songs,thats such bullshit.Move on isnt a song?Microphone?Rain drops?Cut you loose?pray for me?Give me a fucking break already.

People will never be happy with anyone these days.They need to learn to appreciate music for what it is and stop nit picking at what it isnt.If i want to listen to lyrical shit i listen to slaughterhouse,when i want grimey new york ill listen to cormega etc etc.I dont complain about what they cant do,I enjoy what they do.

agree with this post, especially the part about 50... I was honestly one of those people before saying 50 was getting too pop/club but I enjoyed his newest album, even copped it  8)

yeah, the 50 point is on point lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
After listening to joe buddens songs about depression listening to kid cudi songs about it is like listening to pre schooler.

lmao thats fuckin hilarious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »
I find it ironic the guys painting sh in a negative light ocho and meho,believe kid cudis album to be great hahahahahahah.After listening to joe buddens songs about depression listening to kid cudi songs about it is like listening to pre schooler.

i bumped that album, i liked it; but it's a different type of music; but not this "album of the year" shit, did you see that? that one thread "so album of the year is...", about six people said it was the best & about 90% of the thread put it in the top five. :eh:

calling it rap is questionable lol.

but it seems like people jump back & forth & let what they like slide, like Cudi; if that was Kanye's album, nobody would like it, plain fact.

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
Yea he dont rap about guns n murder, shit is weak. ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »

lets be real, it isn't exactly pure hip hop at its finest lol.

not saying it's bad because it isn't "ghetto"; although, not saying it's bad at all - i liked it; i just didn't feel it was "album of the year".

it's mainstream & i just happen to be a fan of mainstream music, but like i said, if it was Kanye, people would say it's a small notch above 808's lol.

JohnnyL

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »
"Move On" is definitely one of my favorite Slaughterhouse tracks.  I really enjoyed their album too, but thinking about this track kind of makes me miss that time frame before their album dropped when they were just giving out free Slaughterhouse tracks online.  IMO, most of those free songs were good enough that they could have been included on the album.  A couple of them were probably even been better than a couple of the tracks on the album.  "Move On" being one of them.

OchoCinco

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

not saying it's bad because it isn't "ghetto"; although, not saying it's bad at all - i liked it; i just didn't feel it was "album of the year".

it's mainstream & i just happen to be a fan of mainstream music, but like i said, if it was Kanye, people would say it's a small notch above 808's lol.

how do u think that? look at graduation, same type of more mainstream rap. Look at how much praise that got on here. Kayne doesnt get hate on here taht much other then bein a drama queen so I really dont get what ur getting at by saying that. It makes no sense? More ppl were bumpin Graduation on here then that rouch tough 50 cent at the time.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »
"Move On" is definitely one of my favorite Slaughterhouse tracks.  I really enjoyed their album too, but thinking about this track kind of makes me miss that time frame before their album dropped when they were just giving out free Slaughterhouse tracks online.  IMO, most of those free songs were good enough that they could have been included on the album.  A couple of them were probably even been better than a couple of the tracks on the album.  "Move On" being one of them.

the way i look at it, the album they dropped was a success & they rushed it.

they showed on all the leaks that they could drop really dope songs & on the album too.

now, they have earned a name, doing deals with Shady, met producers, i mean, big things working in their favor; i think the next album could be absolutely ridiculous.

how do u think that? look at graduation, same type of more mainstream rap. Look at how much praise that got on here. Kayne doesnt get hate on here taht much other then bein a drama queen so I really dont get what ur getting at by saying that. It makes no sense? More ppl were bumpin Graduation on here then that rouch tough 50 cent at the time.....

no, no, Graduation WAS rap. i didn't find Cudi to be that kind of rap; it was a mix between rap & something else, but it was different; Day N' Night was nothing like anything on Graduation.

& the 50/Kanye thing was proof.

50 Cent got hated on during that little stint because 50 was putting out weak music & losing his fan base, so people ran to Kanye, not to see Kanye win, but just have 50 lose.

now Kanye has gone off & making "shit music", by the standards of most hip hop fans, now he is what people want to see lose & is a trend to hate on.

i gaurentee his next album will get shitted on, regardless of the content.

anyway, to attempt to stay on topic; i didn't find Cudi's album to be THAT amazing & it was pretty mainstream for the most part & it gets so much love. Slaughterhouse put out a pure hip hop album, what everybody bitches about & "wants" & people find a way to make it seem like a "mixtape".

people want Cudi to shine because he is unique & you can't say "Cudi>>>" because nobody is like him, nobody feels like their favorite is getting second place to somebody.

Slaughterhouse gets compared to great rappers, maybe not as a group, but as individual rappers; now all you guys with favorite rappers who make similar music to Slaughterhouse are like, "na, they isn't as good as "him"".

face it, if this Slaughterhouse album was found to be "lost tapes of NWA", people would praise the shit out of it, nothing will convince me that it wouldn't.

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
Typical responses,if people dont like cudi its because its not gangsta rap.Maybe its just because the album wasnt very good.I enjoyed his mixtape more then the actual album.It has nothing to do with lyrical content.More the fact the album sounded like 808s and heartbreaks but with cudi isntead of kanye.

OchoCinco

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »
whatever u say cham, ur jiberish u are typin up is so stupid and ur logic behind ur theory's are mind boggling. So im just gunna agree with u cus im tired of u saying the dumbest shit and acting like nothing is right except what u say. No on here i think put that cudi album in their top 5 of the year becuase they wanted him to shine cus hes unique, Its becuase they likes the music and think its one of the best of the year. But that must be why cause what u say is soo right. O well im done reading u trying to come up with this shit.

JohnnyL

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »
"Move On" is definitely one of my favorite Slaughterhouse tracks.  I really enjoyed their album too, but thinking about this track kind of makes me miss that time frame before their album dropped when they were just giving out free Slaughterhouse tracks online.  IMO, most of those free songs were good enough that they could have been included on the album.  A couple of them were probably even been better than a couple of the tracks on the album.  "Move On" being one of them.

they showed on all the leaks that they could drop really dope songs & on the album too.

now, they have earned a name, doing deals with Shady, met producers, i mean, big things working in their favor; i think the next album could be absolutely ridiculous.

Completely agree.  I think they rushed the first album to try to meet fan demand.  And in my opinion, the album still turned out very well.  I think they will probably take more time in making their next album though.  I can't wait to hear what they come up with next.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 07:03:44 PM by JohnnyL »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »
"Move On" is definitely one of my favorite Slaughterhouse tracks.  I really enjoyed their album too, but thinking about this track kind of makes me miss that time frame before their album dropped when they were just giving out free Slaughterhouse tracks online.  IMO, most of those free songs were good enough that they could have been included on the album.  A couple of them were probably even been better than a couple of the tracks on the album.  "Move On" being one of them.

Completely agree.  I think they rushed the first album to try to meet fan demand.  And in my opinion, the album still turned out very well.  I think they will probably take more time in making their next album though.  I can't wait to hear what they come up with next.

yeah, as much as i want another album ASAP; i'd rather not get one for another year lol.

whatever u say cham, ur jiberish u are typin up is so stupid and ur logic behind ur theory's are mind boggling. So im just gunna agree with u cus im tired of u saying the dumbest shit and acting like nothing is right except what u say. No on here i think put that cudi album in their top 5 of the year becuase they wanted him to shine cus hes unique, Its becuase they likes the music and think its one of the best of the year. But that must be why cause what u say is soo right. O well im done reading u trying to come up with this shit.

i just think it's a coincidence that you people let Cudi pass when there is nobody to compare him to that makes his kind of music; but when you got Slaughterhouse vs. the crowd favorite, Wu-Tang; Slaughterhouse make just a bunch of random, mixtape-esque, average ass music. ::)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »
The only way to shut these people up is to say that Move On is the greatest song ever made and joe buddden is the greatest musical artist of all time.

Obviously they get butthurt if you don't have those beliefs.