Author Topic: Whats going to happen in Iran and what impact will it have on the world??  (Read 663 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
There are still protests, beatings, arrests, etc....going on in Iran....but it wont result to anything without some outside help.   So far Obama and US have stayed out of it just because they want to resolve this nuclear thing.  So the questions is what ultimately will happen if they dont help people of iran??

if this regime continues to exist after ALL these attempts from the people inside, it means bad news for everyone in the world.  This brutal regime is going to get worse.  The people are losing hope cuz all the brave get killed or arrested, the smart people are leaving the country, so it means Islamic Republic is going to win this and nuclear war. 

Can the world afford this?? I really hope Obama and US politicians have something in mind cuz otherwise 2012 is a very likely date for the end of the world, the way things are going

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Whats going to happen in Iran and what impact will it have on the world??
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »
There are still protests, beatings, arrests, etc....going on in Iran....but it wont result to anything without some outside help.   So far Obama and US have stayed out of it just because they want to resolve this nuclear thing.  So the questions is what ultimately will happen if they dont help people of iran??

if this regime continues to exist after ALL these attempts from the people inside, it means bad news for everyone in the world.  This brutal regime is going to get worse.  The people are losing hope cuz all the brave get killed or arrested, the smart people are leaving the country, so it means Islamic Republic is going to win this and nuclear war. 

Can the world afford this?? I really hope Obama and US politicians have something in mind cuz otherwise 2012 is a very likely date for the end of the world, the way things are going

really civil unrest and war is really the problem of africa, imo i think whats happening in iran is minuscule compared to the genocide thats been occuring in africa for the past 20 years.

but the good news is, that no government or army, foriegn or domestic has never beaten the will of the people, and if they did get control, it would ultimately fall.

the thing is, the US is not willing to go into another unpopular war, it wasnt  war about "morals" or "revenge", we obviously went into afghanistan and iraq for resouces and strategic positions, and basically a fuck you to russia sayin we can do it but u cant.

theres nothing in iran but more debt, i believe thats why we dont intervene over there. the thing they say about the iraq is even more true now, "y would we blow their bridges and rebuild them when dont have money to rebuild our own."

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »
Neither Iran or any of the other headline making news has affected my personal life whatsoever, with exception to the economic collapse of late 08, where my etrade game has gone to shit and my IRA is outperforming what once brought in a few hundred extra bucks every month.  :-\

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »
Getting involved in yet another middle eastern country's affairs is the last thing the U.S. is going to do.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
U really think the US did a good job "freeing" the Iraqis and Afghans from the so called "tyrants"? They fucked it up even more beyond repair.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
im not saying US should get involved military wise, but behind the scenes.....they need to provide people with weapons or more hidden cameras, internet help, etc.....there are so many ways they can manipulate

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
homie don't get it confused

IRAN IS NOT THE PROBLEM

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5708329875314599685#

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
people beating up guards!

the ghost

Israel is gonna go Cowboy and pre emptive strike Iran.  Then the US will have to pretend like they didn't agree with it.

Muhfukka

depends on what the backhanded kikes do

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Israel is gonna go Cowboy and pre emptive strike Iran.  Then the US will have to pretend like they didn't agree with it.

LMAO

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Iranians defying their gov't once again, this is from last nite, its a celebration of a holiday before new years, its been done for thousands of years and these @holes were trying to ban it....they THREATENED TO ARREST everyone who participated but no one did and they continued...

fyi this celebration includes lots of explosives  ;D