Author Topic: For Death Row and Realest fans...a biter public service anouncement  (Read 2543 times)

locdasmoke

• Lil Geezy
Re: For Death Row and Realest fans...a biter public service anouncement
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »
Man stop being a muthafuckin hater dude! Let the dude get his shine on! Every fuckin rapper in the game has remade a song or 2, just look at Jay Z, he redid me and my girlfriend and everybody knows if Pac was alive that would never happen cuz Pac was at war with dude and everyone else he mentioned in Killuminati...
If Realest was so much of a biter like you say, he would never have worked with Napoleon, EDI, Yukmouth, Scarface or any other real muthafucka in the game.. And when the haters say it's all about the money, homie fuck that. Yeah they might sell verses but on some real shit though, ain't none of these dudes gonna even thinkin about sellin a verse to a dude they feel is bitin' their homeboy... You know what I think about everyone out there makin these videos about Realest and adding his songs to compare with 2pac and try to trash the dudes name is just so obsessed with him and probably listening to Witness Tha Realest all day long just lovin the album!!
Do yourselves a favor and shut the fuck up and let Tha Realest be himself...
I just wanted to get that off my chest and I'm not responding on anything else......
PEACE!!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
Man stop being a muthafuckin hater dude! Let the dude get his shine on! Every fuckin rapper in the game has remade a song or 2, just look at Jay Z, he redid me and my girlfriend and everybody knows if Pac was alive that would never happen cuz Pac was at war with dude and everyone else he mentioned in Killuminati...
If Realest was so much of a biter like you say, he would never have worked with Napoleon, EDI, Yukmouth, Scarface or any other real muthafucka in the game.. And when the haters say it's all about the money, homie fuck that. Yeah they might sell verses but on some real shit though, ain't none of these dudes gonna even thinkin about sellin a verse to a dude they feel is bitin' their homeboy... You know what I think about everyone out there makin these videos about Realest and adding his songs to compare with 2pac and try to trash the dudes name is just so obsessed with him and probably listening to Witness Tha Realest all day long just lovin the album!!
Do yourselves a favor and shut the fuck up and let Tha Realest be himself...
I just wanted to get that off my chest and I'm not responding on anything else......
PEACE!!

I bet you love being Realest's whipping boy. It's not hate, I simply stated some facts and gave Realest a chance to rebuttal. You're not the recording artist, you're a fan. Your replies don't matter in the least, because you obviously don't know much about Jevon and his fake ass persona. Jay Z didn't DIRECTLY steal a song without CREDIT and DO WORD FOR WORD LYRICS. EDI didn't work with him. Lol. That song is a fucking Ricky Watters song. As I said, Scarface was done because of Death Row Records. Money usually talks louder than words, and most of the collaborations were all paid.  Dude's a biter, and you obviously think I love Realest's material. I took his album, which wasn't bad but I trashed it after one spin. Do me and the rest of the board a favor, and don't put out anymore mixtapes. I spinned your shit too, I think Realest does a better job with his albums.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »
shit I was trying to remember the name of that Tekken character from your avy... now I know it's Kazuya, +1  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 12:07:55 PM »
PS: Tha Realest can't be himself. He hasn't been himself since 1997.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »
shit I was trying to remember the name of that Tekken character from your avy... now I know it's Kazuya, +1  8)

Right back at you.

Reprise91

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
prove it to me, or else ill rape ur butthole

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »

Reprise, you have got to be one of the most useless posters here.

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2009, 02:22:34 PM »
dude, who cares...

Nobody even knows who the realest is.  He made his debut 10 years ago, and he has what, 1 album out?  What did that sell, a couple thousand copies?  Big deal.  Hell, the amount of time he has spent on music for the last 10 years to sell a few thousand copies...he probably could have made triple that by working minimum wage at a fast food place.  He most likely has lost money on this whole music thing when  you factor in his time spent on this stuff.

There are thousands of bands across the country that practically do nothing but cover hits of other artists.  Nobody cares.  Its not like the realest is making Jay Z or 50 Cent money off of 2Pac's work.  Like I said, most likely the guy has lost money...so who cares.

F-cisco

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »
Didn't he have 2 songs featuring Six Feet Deep that were similar to 2Pac songs? I can think of others, IE: titles, similar to 2Pac's including the theme layouts, unleaked still, but they had similar footwork from 2Pacs unreleased catalouge that was still unleaked at that time (98-99)

Yeah, but this was a 2Pac song featuring Six Feet Deep. Word for word biting.

Is the song in question on a posthoumus release? A little hint would be nice. Two other songs of the top my head he copied are "Problably Be Punished For It" and "Drunk Driving In My Glasshouse"

How about the clean edit of "Life Goes On" I almost forgot about that clunker. WTF was Suge thinking?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »
Didn't he have 2 songs featuring Six Feet Deep that were similar to 2Pac songs? I can think of others, IE: titles, similar to 2Pac's including the theme layouts, unleaked still, but they had similar footwork from 2Pacs unreleased catalouge that was still unleaked at that time (98-99)

Yeah, but this was a 2Pac song featuring Six Feet Deep. Word for word biting.

Is the song in question on a posthoumus release? A little hint would be nice. Two other songs of the top my head he copied are "Problably Be Punished For It" and "Drunk Driving In My Glasshouse"

How about the clean edit of "Life Goes On" I almost forgot about that clunker. WTF was Suge thinking?

Yup, and don't forget Troublesome. TROUBLESOME HOMIE

F-cisco

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »
^You pretty much covered all bases... By the way, who was the mystery guest that was slated to appear on AM7's first Realest bootleg? I remember him saying if they received an *X* amount of pre-orders he would reveal the name. I heard it was either DMX or 2pac. Any truth to this Kilo?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2009, 05:54:15 PM »
^You pretty much covered all bases... By the way, who was the mystery guest that was slated to appear on AM7's first Realest bootleg? I remember him saying if they received an *X* amount of pre-orders he would reveal the name. I heard it was either DMX or 2pac. Any truth to this Kilo?

Someone said it was 2Pac. A lot of people speculated it. DMX did feature on Gotta Love Gangsta's OG though according to Am7.

Reprise91

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

Reprise, you have got to be one of the most useless posters here.

Lol boredom does that, atleast you dont think im pyschofaggot, either way you got a clip to prove it ?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2009, 07:47:37 PM »
I thought this was old news?

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »
I thought this was old news?

it's been a long time rumor yes

i was under the impression "drunk driving in my glass house"  (the realest and crooked i) was one of these stolen 2pac songs

thank god he didn't delete "Last ones left"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens