Author Topic: no caps  (Read 323 times)

Td

• Lil Geezy
  • NUTTIN` BUT DA DOGG IN ME!!!
no caps
« on: December 13, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »
I had to discuss this, I am often ''Amazed'' at how the power of ''Prayer'' can be.
The two bible verses for me comes from ''Psalm'' what better book when your thinking of praying. Sometimes being a Christian we too deal with Depression, and Doubts, and often think God's not listening to our Prayers. I love the slogan,
He's not there when you wan't him, But ''He's Always On Time''.

I have learned that we pray for ''Big Things as well as the Little Things''.
And Believe it or not God answers little ''Prayers'' too, but we have to ask. Most of us think prayer has to be a ''Ritualistic Thing'', or something before you eat Dinner. Often we forget that this is a personal connection to ''God''.

This is a God who lets us get away with being Upset with Him, and Loving him all at the same time. Our questions Of ''Why''. Why don't I have what others have been Blessed with? I have learned that there is a place of ''Riches'' for all after Death, and Riches of ''Peace'' In our Hearts on Earth.

My testimony, my cousin`s son Malachi was born only 5pounds and 8oz's, although her two and me we're all around the same weight. After a few Doctor visits with Nutritionist, her son under Government guide lines was considered ''Thriving to Maintain average Weight''.Due to him being 3 and only weighing 22 punds, the chart said he should be 28-32 pounds. They informed her that his health was ok, and no signs of sickness, just felt he needed help with a few pounds.

They put him on Pedia Sure, and Vitiamns, with a daily prescription of Mom and Dads ''Prayers'', and a month Later he has gained the weight, and has maintain a healthy appetite. The doctors felt that Juice and foods high in sugar could have been the cause for low appetite. But I know in my heart that our little ''Prayer'' was answered, as well as the Big Prayer we prayed for Peace among me and my them.

The shock is how it seems nothing is happening, it's taking to long, I guess It's not going to happen, To an Abundance of Blessings all at once.You prayed for three things over the past two months, and get all of them answered in one day.

I just wanted to say no matter what your going through have '' Faith of a Mustard Seed'', Because through ''God's'' works you will have a big ''Harvest''.

Psalm 22:24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from him; But when he cried to Him for help, He heard

Psalm 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 08:03:03 AM by Jome »

moe

Re: PRAYER MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 07:30:45 AM »
shut up hippie

Td

• Lil Geezy
  • NUTTIN` BUT DA DOGG IN ME!!!
Re: no caps
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:30 AM »
What up nigga. what do you mean. Prayer make things happen, just belife that,,

moe

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »

Exactly. You BELIEVE that. The FACT of the matter is this: whether you pray or not, the same thing woulda happened.

Prayer is all about building confidence and hope within yourself. Kinda like the person who self-motivates themselves with positive words and a positive environment. Only difference is with prayer, you don't give yourself any credit, just some make believe person who lives in the clouds.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »
Only difference is with prayer, you don't give yourself any credit, just some make believe person who lives in the clouds.

LOL On point!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.