Author Topic: Guest on CNBC Exposes the illuminati Manipulating the Economy  (Read 791 times)

jeromechickenbone

Guest on CNBC Exposes the illuminati Manipulating the Economy
« on: December 13, 2009, 09:38:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGjIS4LQRY8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jGjIS4LQRY8</a>

thisoneguy360

Re: Guest on CNBC Exposes the illuminati Manipulating the Economy
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
Lol, last time he's ever on that show..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »

Tactical positioning maybe? i.e. rats abandoning ship, ratting each other out.

Here is where we disagree though "the Illuminati" aren't going bankrupt, the masses are going bankrupt, they can bankrupt the economy sure, but money is just a means of purchasing assets and since they will have repositioned most of their wealth into tangible assets such as gold, such as silver, such as agriculture, then they can pull the plug on this bitch and wave everyone else goodbye.  In the meantime of course, they can use the bailout money, to drive the markets in which ever direction they want and their wall street cronies are no doubt skimming billions off the top to. So what we have is a destruction of middle class wealth to the hands of the richest and what I think the above shows, is certain people looking to cover their asses.

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »
illuminati = misnomer

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »

Here is where we disagree though "the Illuminati" aren't going bankrupt, the masses are going bankrupt, they can bankrupt the economy sure, but money is just a means of purchasing assets and since they will have repositioned most of their wealth into tangible assets such as gold, such as silver, such as agriculture, then they can pull the plug on this bitch and wave everyone else goodbye.  In the meantime of course, they can use the bailout money, to drive the markets in which ever direction they want and their wall street cronies are no doubt skimming billions off the top to. So what we have is a destruction of middle class wealth to the hands of the richest and what I think the above shows, is certain people looking to cover their asses.

Word.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 10:46:55 AM »

Well, I think where you and I differ is your outlook is more pessimisstic than mine.  I don't believe "they" are an unstoppable beast at all.  They may seem that way to those of us in the US and Europe and spots here and there, but in the grand scheme they are def not unstoppable.

And they are showing major signs of hurting...their propaganda arms (media) are dropping like flies, The Audit the Fed bill is still gaining momentum, well over 300 in the house have sponsored, and Ron Paul just introduced a new bill about competing currencies.  Their planned swine flu pandemic didn't amount to shit.

They are basically down to the military industrial complex, big pharma, and big insurance.  Big pharma has a huge blackeye w/ the whole baxter lab fiasco, nationalized health care is a kick in the nuts to insurance companies, etc.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »

Well, I think where you and I differ is your outlook is more pessimisstic than mine.  I don't believe "they" are an unstoppable beast at all.  They may seem that way to those of us in the US and Europe and spots here and there, but in the grand scheme they are def not unstoppable.

And they are showing major signs of hurting...their propaganda arms (media) are dropping like flies, The Audit the Fed bill is still gaining momentum, well over 300 in the house have sponsored, and Ron Paul just introduced a new bill about competing currencies.  Their planned swine flu pandemic didn't amount to shit.

They are basically down to the military industrial complex, big pharma, and big insurance.  Big pharma has a huge blackeye w/ the whole baxter lab fiasco, nationalized health care is a kick in the nuts to insurance companies, etc.

It's not about pessimism versus optimism, those are just perceptions afterall and I agree with you they are not unstoppable in the sense that they rely upon misinformation and ignorance but in terms of the audit the fed bill, I welcome it but you must also appreciate that it's essentially symbolic, nothing wrong with that of course, but it's going to get really hardcore before it gets any better.

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »
I don't know if I'd use the word "exposes" to describe what happened in the video. More like "mentioned"

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
Jay-Z will have you all killed for making this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

Jay a 33rd degree mason so he ain't dat high on da food chain.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »

Jay a 33rd degree mason so he ain't dat high on da food chain.

his high enough to off some no name bitches. trust. on the road to riches and diamond rings, in the land of the blind the man with one eye is the king. trust.

As for the Illuminati going bankrupt. We think that this is a force that is so powerful they can off presidents, civil rights leaders and just about anyone else they please. But we forget that they are all human, there is nothing truly special about them. The difference with a liberal and a Ron Paul conservative in looking at the Illuminati is that conservative's look for signs. Liberals don't look for signs, we can care less about money or what not. The Illuminati is so cocky that we realize they are right in front of our faces, and they are on the ropes. Right now, they are hurting, they are not all powerful. Everything that they've done the last 30 years, since Ronald Reagan introduced Reaganomics has failed. This was the cornerstone of the Illuminati, keep the majority of wealth in the hands of a few. Now the people have revolted, the people are mad, and there is nothing they can do. In the end of the day we find people are not blind and this scare the powers that be, this imaginary "Man" that poets talk about. At the end of the day, we are all human, and we all die, and we as a collective group have more power than we realize and they know that.

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 04:09:48 AM »
To me 'illuminati' is not so much about leaders or elites...as it is also about normal everyday people: its a concept above and below leaders or social hierarchies because you make your own reality, so to speak, by what you decide to do everyday.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrC7KRDy3w8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lrC7KRDy3w8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

...had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down....
when he rode past I seen he was carrying fire....in a horn...I knew that he was going on ahead...
fixing to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark...in all that cold...

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:18:12 AM by Illuminati Clique »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:41 AM »

I never said I disagreed with the fact they are only human, their structure is only as strong as the people allow it to be word but people have been driven with me me me to hell with everyone else and i don't care about politics, it doesn't affect me and it is this disconnect which has spurred them to rape us.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »

I never said I disagreed with the fact they are only human, their structure is only as strong as the people allow it to be word but people have been driven with me me me to hell with everyone else and i don't care about politics, it doesn't affect me and it is this disconnect which has spurred them to rape us.

It is true, peoples ignorance is the reason others can stay in power. But I truly think that this balance of power is fading. People are awake. Watch and see, as people around the globe are fighting for their freedom back. We are at a crossing point, and in our lifetimes we'll see this world change.