Author Topic: your thoughts on vegetarains?  (Read 968 times)

ikke

Re: your thoughts on vegetarains?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »
Besides all things wrong with not eating meat, It relaly pisses me off how these hippies think they are superior to us because they dont'eat meat.

You are too pussy to eat an animal, you are inferior to me you faggot!

i doubt they think their superior because they dont eat meat. its like some saying their superior becasue they dont drink pepsi.

im sure they were acting like that based on your intellect level. as it seems u never can think for yourself.
They think we are animals or somethign and think they are more sophisticated because they don't eat meat or something, not all veggies tho.

And on what do you base the theory that I have an inferior intellect?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »
Besides all things wrong with not eating meat, It relaly pisses me off how these hippies think they are superior to us because they dont'eat meat.

You are too pussy to eat an animal, you are inferior to me you faggot!

i doubt they think their superior because they dont eat meat. its like some saying their superior becasue they dont drink pepsi.

im sure they were acting like that based on your intellect level. as it seems u never can think for yourself.
They think we are animals or somethign and think they are more sophisticated because they don't eat meat or something, not all veggies tho.

And on what do you base the theory that I have an inferior intellect?

the fact that you have yet to give me one decent and intelligent response that you yourself came to a conclusion in the TOT thread.

you ignore my statement or question, avoid the subject and write about something that has nothing to do with it ( as in an insult or asking why ima debating with you [which is pretty retarded, sayin it in the tot section which is made for debates and arguments])

and also like i said earlier its the fact that you dont think for yourself, in almost every thread you write bullshit, nothing that you took time and thought about, you basically repeat what others say like a robot, rather than thinking about it like a real human being and coming to your on conclusion, which you dont.  and basically you have yet to give me a valid response, which im sure you do the same with other when u argue, so i can already predict what sort of stuff u said to them by just seeing your posts here.

they think their superior because they probaly actually think for themselves, i wouldnt kno cuz i wasnt there and i didnt debate with them, but i got a pretty clear idea what happened knowing that you basically just avoid the subject and say "scienets proved it" or some shit like that rather than saying a deep and intellectual explaination (your explanation)

im just generally speaking. i mean i get mad because u have yet to give me a half decent response and yet you still act like a smartass. you'll grow up soon enough.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

the fact that you have yet to give me one decent and intelligent response that you yourself came to a conclusion in the TOT thread.

It's obvious you don't like me so when I make an intelligent post your ego will convince you of the inferiority of it.
Everybody does it no need to deny it.

you ignore my statement or question, avoid the subject and write about something that has nothing to do with it ( as in an insult or asking why ima debating with you [which is pretty retarded, sayin it in the tot section which is made for debates and arguments])
This is just hypocritical...

and also like i said earlier its the fact that you dont think for yourself, in almost every thread you write bullshit, nothing that you took time and thought about, you basically repeat what others say like a robot, rather than thinking about it like a real human being and coming to your on conclusion, which you dont.  and basically you have yet to give me a valid response, which im sure you do the same with other when u argue, so i can already predict what sort of stuff u said to them by just seeing your posts here.

they think their superior because they probaly actually think for themselves, i wouldnt kno cuz i wasnt there and i didnt debate with them, but i got a pretty clear idea what happened knowing that you basically just avoid the subject and say "scienets proved it" or some shit like that rather than saying a deep and intellectual explaination (your explanation)
I'm not thinking for myself?
WTF are you basing this on?
Your imagination?

I listen to allot of theories and base my opinions on that.
Just because some peole had the same opinions before me doesn't mean It's my opinion because they told me.

im just generally speaking. i mean i get mad because u have yet to give me a half decent response and yet you still act like a smartass. you'll grow up soon enough.
YOu get mad because of people on the internet?
how pathetic

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

It's obvious you don't like me so when I make an intelligent post your ego will convince you of the inferiority of it.
Everybody does it no need to deny it.

This is just hypocritical...

I'm not thinking for myself?
WTF are you basing this on?
Your imagination?

I listen to allot of theories and base my opinions on that.
Just because some peole had the same opinions before me doesn't mean It's my opinion because they told me.

YOu get mad because of people on the internet?
how pathetic

the fact that you cant take criticism shows your still a lil kid. i havnt seen one decent post which was a response to mine, its obvious your at a loss of words and your not on the same level.

what was so hypocritical about that? ive been giving you more than decent response in the TOT sections because i actually thought u were serious.

foo, you dont think for yourself because of obvious reasons: A. you dont even respond to me thats reason A, B. do you even read my posts lil guy? i did not only say think but i said come to a conclusion, you act like a robot rather a than a human being. serious shit, all you do is " this is right cuz scientists say so" "religion is bad because people do crazy shit" you dont go as a step further in explaining.

and lastly yea i get a lil annoyed because your a spoiled lil 16 yr old that acts like the typical teenager smartass and spams the tot with bull shit ,but i dont get that mad, unlike you, AG, jaydc. that i have to make some gay internet group to diss nik, and go into every thread that i post in and say some sort of insult, or make fake interviews with people on the forum.

if im pathetic because i get mad, i wonder what you are kid.

ikke

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »
God you're an idiot

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 12:47:26 PM »
God you're an idiot

obviously you get much more angrier than me, you pathetic fool. and thats all you say? why dont you actually write decent arguements in the TOT section or just dont post up in there at all.

ikke

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2009, 12:50:32 PM »
God you're an idiot

obviously you get much more angrier than me, you pathetic fool. and thats all you say? why dont you actually write decent arguements in the TOT section or just dont post up in there at all.
It's more a facepalm.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »
God you're an idiot

It's more a facepalm.

hey welcome to the club, i do that everytime i read one of your tot posts

ikke

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »
God you're an idiot

It's more a facepalm.

hey welcome to the club, i do that everytime i read one of your tot posts
suuure

Matty

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
doing it for reasons relating to the animals is silly. there is more of an argument from the health perspective, but even then, in moderation and having plenty of fish and chicken as opposed to red meat all the time is going to be a better option.

ThaChamp

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2009, 02:19:56 PM »
Rooney are you sexually frustrated again cus you cant find your penis

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

lol, the amount of time you waste to diss people on this forum is ridiculous.

your hands down the biggest loser here. bigger loser than elano, muhfukka, and yes xander

ThaChamp

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

your hands down the biggest loser here. bigger loser than elano, muhfukka, and yes xander

and your fuckin fake... you couldnt even meet up with tanner and you talk all that shit but dont ever do shit

plus your asian so your life is automatically a fail

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »

and your fuckin fake... you couldnt even meet up with tanner and you talk all that shit but dont ever do shit

plus your asian so your life is automatically a fail

lol, this is what you do all the time, your at a loss of words (which means u cant say shit) so u say "ur fake" "ur asian"  (lol like that offends me, its your people that cut grass and are the "help", thats "fail") like your so credible and you actually know me,

its funny to me how you say "y dont u come up with new shit" y would i, i dont "make shit up" i diss u for the fake faggot you are.

your fake because u bull shit about everything, u make fake interviews, u claim to be from a texan mexican crip gang, u claim to be hood when have a 10 acre ranch with mexican housemaids, and you claim you have a life when u spend a ridiculous amount of time photoshopping and dissing people on an internet forum.

lol man and dont even get me started with basketball, you dont watch it period, and any avid fan can tell you dont watch the game or know the players.

lol at ariza being a better dunker than shannon, and lmfao on saying nash sucks where hes the best pg in the game this season on paper and on the hardwood.

the fact is you get mad, you get angrier than anyone else because i diss your ass and its damn right on the spot. if u weren't angry you woudlnt follow me and post in every single thread that i post in, you wouldnt make thousands of whole threads dedicated to me, and you wouldnt of spent i mean atleast 30-40 mins coming up with a fake interview.

your pathetic, u really that bored up in texas, really must be a shit hole which u deny it is.

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »
goddamn looney shut the fuck up, youre always writing these long rants sounding like youre on your period. quit being a bitch and be a good little boy