Author Topic: your thoughts on vegetarains?  (Read 497 times)

Fraxxx

Re: your thoughts on vegetarains?
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 03:24:58 AM »
Why ridicule people that actually try to make a difference? Some say that it's a futile effort but using that logic every positive effort would be, right. Why trying to stand up against anything? Anti-war activism? Fuck it! Fighting for better circumstances within the university system? Why should I? Obviously, being vegetarian is not the cool thing to be and I make fun of them as well, after all, this is the G-Spot. But trying to find serious arguments against it seems strange to me.
i dont need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 06:04:46 AM »
Rooney are you sexually frustrated again cus you cant find your penis

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

lol, the amount of time you waste to diss people on this forum is ridiculous.

your hands down the biggest loser here. bigger loser than elano, muhfukka, and yes xander
It takes you much longer to make those long ass five paragraph posts where you could just use one sentance.

ŕiņ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 11:22:54 AM »
Obviously, being vegetarian is not the cool thing to be and I make fun of them as well

THATS THE SPIRIT

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

your hands down the biggest loser here. bigger loser than elano, muhfukka, and yes xander
It takes you much longer to make those long ass five paragraph posts where you could just use one sentance.

mayb for a 16yr old spoiled kid that makes his daddy clean up his room and than come on here make a theard called "i manipulated me dad"

your a moron

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »
Roon3y, do you need a nappy nap?

ikke

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »

mayb for a 16yr old spoiled kid that makes his daddy clean up his room and than come on here make a theard called "i manipulated me dad"

your a moron
That doesn't even make sense.

It takes you longer to copy paste an old rant and edit it so it looks like a new post then it takes ag to post that picture

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »

your a moron
That doesn't even make sense.

It takes you longer to copy paste an old rant and edit it so it looks like a new post then it takes ag to post that picture

lol no it doesnt you retard. im sayin it might for you because for some one to make his daddy clean up his room and than comes on the internet showing that off, probaly wont be capable of writing a couple intelligent paragraphs (damn spoiled teen)

what you type with 2 fingers? lol and did u every try lookin for an old pic in an old thread? shit takes forever to find. its pretty funny how pathetic you are, your at a loss of words and you ride on AG's bandwagon because you have no insults left and you cant make a decent intelligent response to anything.

ikke

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2009, 01:46:44 PM »
lol no it doesnt you retard. im sayin it might for you because for some one to make his daddy clean up his room and than comes on the internet showing that off, probaly wont be capable of writing a couple intelligent paragraphs (damn spoiled teen)

what you type with 2 fingers? lol and did u every try lookin for an old pic in an old thread? shit takes forever to find. its pretty funny how pathetic you are, your at a loss of words and you ride on AG's bandwagon because you have no insults left and you cant make a decent intelligent response to anything.
Yes I'm retarded ::)

THat shit is funny as fuck ag probally has it bookmarked.
I know I've send the picture to some friends.

I wish I had your childish imagination again.
You're about as delusional as elior

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2009, 01:52:51 PM »

Yes I'm retarded ::)

THat shit is funny as fuck ag probally has it bookmarked.
I know I've send the picture to some friends.

I wish I had your childish imagination again.
You're about as delusional as elior

yea, defending another man on here making assumptions like he prob booked marked it, sending my picture to your so call "friends" (even though u say u have none and u go to concerts with your dad) 

hahaah yea your not retarded, and i have the childish imagination.    ::)

man you must be one ugly mutha fucka to not post up your picture, i mean the insecurity level with you and muhfuckka is ridiculous, i mean u foos cant be that ugly or weird lookin.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »
Roon3y, you wouldn't even point out who you were in that picture full of people who all look the same. (Slightly retarded and of Asian descent.) I don't think you have the right to make fun of Ikke.

ikke

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2009, 02:00:59 PM »
yea, defending another man on here making assumptions like he prob booked marked it, sending my picture to your so call "friends" (even though u say u have none and u go to concerts with your dad) 

man you must be one ugly mutha fucka to not post up your picture, i mean the insecurity level with you and muhfuckka is ridiculous, i mean u foos cant be that ugly or weird lookin.
I say friends due to lack of a better word.
Concerts? 1 time, it was the year my mother died, me and my dad were very close then, do you mind?
And I basically had to since I was broke & he took me to 2 concerts of artists he likes.

Nobody asked me to post it up, why post it up?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

I say friends due to lack of a better word.
Concerts? 1 time, it was the year my mother died, me and my dad were very close then, do you mind?
And I basically had to since I was broke & he took me to 2 concerts of artists he likes.

Nobody asked me to post it up, why post it up?

you say friends cuz you wished you have them. seriously? you think i give a shit about your dead whore of a mother? lol asking me if i mind like ima respect your lil spoiled ass.

lol excuses for being a loner/loser

ikke

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »
you say friends cuz you wished you have them. seriously? you think i give a shit about your dead whore of a mother? lol asking me if i mind like ima respect your lil spoiled ass.

HAHA this is tearing you up inside

ThaChamp

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
i would rape one of those ugly asian whores in that pic just like my grandpa did to those gooks in Vietnam

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

HAHA this is tearing you up inside

haha not really but i bet not having a mother obviously does, y would u mention it? obviously cuz u miss your whore mother  and u want attention 

lol at your pathetic ass mentioning about your dead whore of a mom like i was supposed to feel bad. lol damn teenagers.

ThaChamp

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

ikke

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
^Ofcourse i'm sad my mother is dead.
You're the one bragging about going to funerals =/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:21 PM »

lol, that was just a line i made up. gettin so desperate your taking my jokes seriously?

no shit your sad, you mentioned the whore as if i was supposed to feel bad for your spoiled ass.  ::)

lol man, wtf is your 16 yr old ass doing, i for damn sure wasnt home all day when i was 16. yea im doing a take home final btw just incase you were gonna back fire with some bull shit "wtf r u doing home all day"

ikke

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »

lol, that was just a line i made up. gettin so desperate your taking my jokes seriously?

no shit your sad, you mentioned the whore as if i was supposed to feel bad for your spoiled ass.  ::)

lol man, wtf is your 16 yr old ass doing, i for damn sure wasnt home all day when i was 16. yea im doing a take home final btw just incase you were gonna back fire with some bull shit "wtf r u doing home all day"
Not really, it was me explaining certain actions I made when in a moment of weakness.

Only here because I attempt to do homework but my concentration won't allow me.
Ofcourse you also are a big reason I come here.
You're just motivating me to do good inschool so I won't end up like you.
Thanks for that by the way.

Fraxxx

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2009, 03:49:58 PM »
^^^ You must have built up a lot of agression over silly internet beef adressing his mother like that. Mentioning another one's age while acting that immature doesn't make you look any  smarter.
i dont need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »
^^^ You must have built up a lot of agression over silly internet beef adressing his mother like that. Mentioning another one's age while acting that immature doesn't make you look any  smarter.

not really, i have no problem addressing his dead whore of mother, because simply hes disrespectful and i dont know him.

hey man im just toughening him up, he comes out here like a spoiled smart ass, and than asks to feel sorry for his dead mother.

aint nobody gives a fuck if its coming from a spoiled brat like this teenage know it all.

ikke

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

not really, i have no problem addressing his dead whore of mother, because simply hes disrespectful and i dont know him.

hey man im just toughening him up, he comes out here like a spoiled smart ass, and than asks to feel sorry for his dead mother.

aint nobody gives a fuck if its coming from a spoiled brat like this teenage know it all.
Toughening up lol.

I'm not saying I'm a gangsta or something but i'm tougher then you.

ThaChamp

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »
looney is officially the fakest lil wanksta in this place

he said him smoking chron at funerals was a joke...

your the fuckin joke Rooney

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »
DAMN SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WOULDNT LAST WIT SOME ASIANS OR MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WHERE THEY KILL THE ANIMAL ON THE SPOT AND COOK IT RIGHT THERE....LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ŕiņ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »
and u go to concerts with your dad

LOL

I HAD A FEELING THE VEGITARIAN THREAD WOULD TURN INTO A BEEF THREAD  :firedevil: