Author Topic: your thoughts on vegetarains?  (Read 972 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: your thoughts on vegetarains?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »
yeah i guess its a religious type of deal but thats some weird shit tho they dont eat it unless it was rescued cuz i guess then they feel like they arent eatin an animal they're savin it or some shit and its a blessin
if you ask some they prolly say it says in the bible to do it this way

lol I would like to see the scripture that says thou shall not eateth the animal unless ye knows it's rescuedeth. That's just some dumb shit like not wearin' fur, leather, and snake skin. I'm greedy as hell so being a vegetarian is out of the question for me.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
the thing is most vegeterains become vegetarians to lose fat. and dont lie and you wonder why most are women.

its basically saying ur insecure and your too lazy to excersie to keep a thin, athlethic, or built body.

im sure its not good for your health and most vegetarians dont get enough proteins or such, unless threy really eat meat subsitutes (shit tha tgives you protein, etc) every day i doubt they get all their nutrients

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
They can do what they want, meat is too damn good to give up though.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »
Bbq's at work, we gotta order vegetarian sausages for the vegetarians.........the motherfuckers look & taste disgusting, and they crumble like old as dog shit, lol.

fuck em

Pussies.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
i think theyre fucking retarded. these people are all into animal rights, they should know enough about animals to realize that some creatures' bodies are meant to eat meat, and humans are one of those creatures. i know a bitch who tried to be a vegetarian, she got dehydrated at a party and had a fucking seizure because she hadnt been eating enough protein. if your diet is giving you siezures it probably isnt a good idea

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »
good for them, i think.  as long as theyre not the type to push their beliefs on other people.  fuck anyone like that. 

live and let live motherfuckaz.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 11:21:54 PM »
It's like this:

If it's for religious reasons: If God hates you for eating bacon or lobster, then God can suck my dick.

If it's because you love animals: You're not making a difference, dickhead. I like animals too, but we are meant to eat them. You wanna stand for something, go donate some money to poor kids or something.

If it's for health reasons: I know a guy. He's about 33-34 years old. He lives in the gym. He gets up at 4:30am every morning and runs 10 miles a day. He doesn't smoke or drink AND he hasn't eaten meat in over 10 years. Fuck, he won't even eat fruits, vegetables and grains if that shit isn't from Whole Foods and organic. Guess what? He was diagnosed with diabetes in October. I smoke, drink, and I'm eating a bag of chicharrones as I type this, and I don't have diabetes. Fact of the matter is this: we are all gonna die. Not eating meat is not gonna make a big deal, pussy.

The only valid reason for not eating meat is.........wait, there is no valid reason. We have teeth that are designed to tear and rip apart flesh. Ever see a cow's teeth? They're all fuckin' molars because they're designed to grind and gnaw on vegetation.

Now if you just don't like certain types of meat, then more power to ya. But PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE STOP hiding behind ridiculous pussified reasons to justify your vegetarianism.

As a wise Dubcc member once said: Meat: ".......can't go wrong!".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 02:50:17 AM »
If it's for health reasons: I know a guy. He's about 33-34 years old. He lives in the gym. He gets up at 4:30am every morning and runs 10 miles a day. He doesn't smoke or drink AND he hasn't eaten meat in over 10 years. Fuck, he won't even eat fruits, vegetables and grains if that shit isn't from Whole Foods and organic. Guess what? He was diagnosed with diabetes in October. I smoke, drink, and I'm eating a bag of chicharrones as I type this, and I don't have diabetes. Fact of the matter is this: we are all gonna die. Not eating meat is not gonna make a big deal, pussy.

that logic is retarded

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 03:15:15 AM »

that logic is retarded
How so?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 04:18:41 AM »
this faggot at my job doesnt eat meat because the production of meat is bad for the environment. yes homo.

Paul

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 05:38:35 AM »
Each to there own i suppose

Imma keep enjoying my meat though no homo
funkyfreshintheflesh

ikke

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 07:41:49 AM »
Besides all things wrong with not eating meat, It relaly pisses me off how these hippies think they are superior to us because they dont'eat meat.

You are too pussy to eat an animal, you are inferior to me you faggot!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »
so as long as the animal was rescued first then she's happy to have it killed for food?! that shit makes no sense at all

Each to there own i suppose

Imma keep enjoying my meat though no homo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2009, 11:11:28 AM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Besides all things wrong with not eating meat, It relaly pisses me off how these hippies think they are superior to us because they dont'eat meat.

You are too pussy to eat an animal, you are inferior to me you faggot!

i doubt they think their superior because they dont eat meat. its like some saying their superior becasue they dont drink pepsi.

im sure they were acting like that based on your intellect level. as it seems u never can think for yourself.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.