Author Topic: your thoughts on vegetarains?  (Read 970 times)

ikke

Re: your thoughts on vegetarains?
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
yea, defending another man on here making assumptions like he prob booked marked it, sending my picture to your so call "friends" (even though u say u have none and u go to concerts with your dad) 

hahaah yea your not retarded, and i have the childish imagination.    ::)

man you must be one ugly mutha fucka to not post up your picture, i mean the insecurity level with you and muhfuckka is ridiculous, i mean u foos cant be that ugly or weird lookin.
I say friends due to lack of a better word.
Concerts? 1 time, it was the year my mother died, me and my dad were very close then, do you mind?
And I basically had to since I was broke & he took me to 2 concerts of artists he likes.

Nobody asked me to post it up, why post it up?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »
yea, defending another man on here making assumptions like he prob booked marked it, sending my picture to your so call "friends" (even though u say u have none and u go to concerts with your dad) 

hahaah yea your not retarded, and i have the childish imagination.    ::)

man you must be one ugly mutha fucka to not post up your picture, i mean the insecurity level with you and muhfuckka is ridiculous, i mean u foos cant be that ugly or weird lookin.
I say friends due to lack of a better word.
Concerts? 1 time, it was the year my mother died, me and my dad were very close then, do you mind?
And I basically had to since I was broke & he took me to 2 concerts of artists he likes.

Nobody asked me to post it up, why post it up?

you say friends cuz you wished you have them. seriously? you think i give a shit about your dead whore of a mother? lol asking me if i mind like ima respect your lil spoiled ass.

lol excuses for being a loner/loser

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2009, 01:24:41 PM »
you say friends cuz you wished you have them. seriously? you think i give a shit about your dead whore of a mother? lol asking me if i mind like ima respect your lil spoiled ass.

HAHA this is tearing you up inside

ThaChamp

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2009, 01:55:29 PM »
i would rape one of those ugly asian whores in that pic just like my grandpa did to those gooks in Vietnam

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »

HAHA this is tearing you up inside

haha not really but i bet not having a mother obviously does, y would u mention it? obviously cuz u miss your whore mother  and u want attention 

lol at your pathetic ass mentioning about your dead whore of a mom like i was supposed to feel bad. lol damn teenagers.

ThaChamp

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »

ikke

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »
^Ofcourse i'm sad my mother is dead.
You're the one bragging about going to funerals =/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »

lol, that was just a line i made up. gettin so desperate your taking my jokes seriously?

no shit your sad, you mentioned the whore as if i was supposed to feel bad for your spoiled ass.  ::)

lol man, wtf is your 16 yr old ass doing, i for damn sure wasnt home all day when i was 16. yea im doing a take home final btw just incase you were gonna back fire with some bull shit "wtf r u doing home all day"

ikke

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »

lol, that was just a line i made up. gettin so desperate your taking my jokes seriously?

no shit your sad, you mentioned the whore as if i was supposed to feel bad for your spoiled ass.  ::)

lol man, wtf is your 16 yr old ass doing, i for damn sure wasnt home all day when i was 16. yea im doing a take home final btw just incase you were gonna back fire with some bull shit "wtf r u doing home all day"
Not really, it was me explaining certain actions I made when in a moment of weakness.

Only here because I attempt to do homework but my concentration won't allow me.
Ofcourse you also are a big reason I come here.
You're just motivating me to do good inschool so I won't end up like you.
Thanks for that by the way.

Fraxxx

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »
^^^ You must have built up a lot of agression over silly internet beef adressing his mother like that. Mentioning another one's age while acting that immature doesn't make you look any  smarter.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »
^^^ You must have built up a lot of agression over silly internet beef adressing his mother like that. Mentioning another one's age while acting that immature doesn't make you look any  smarter.

not really, i have no problem addressing his dead whore of mother, because simply hes disrespectful and i dont know him.

hey man im just toughening him up, he comes out here like a spoiled smart ass, and than asks to feel sorry for his dead mother.

aint nobody gives a fuck if its coming from a spoiled brat like this teenage know it all.

ikke

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »

not really, i have no problem addressing his dead whore of mother, because simply hes disrespectful and i dont know him.

hey man im just toughening him up, he comes out here like a spoiled smart ass, and than asks to feel sorry for his dead mother.

aint nobody gives a fuck if its coming from a spoiled brat like this teenage know it all.
Toughening up lol.

I'm not saying I'm a gangsta or something but i'm tougher then you.

ThaChamp

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2009, 07:30:41 PM »
looney is officially the fakest lil wanksta in this place

he said him smoking chron at funerals was a joke...

your the fuckin joke Rooney

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »
DAMN SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WOULDNT LAST WIT SOME ASIANS OR MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WHERE THEY KILL THE ANIMAL ON THE SPOT AND COOK IT RIGHT THERE....LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »
and u go to concerts with your dad

LOL

I HAD A FEELING THE VEGITARIAN THREAD WOULD TURN INTO A BEEF THREAD  :firedevil: