Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - Dubcc is 10 feet deep  (Read 1032 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Roccy N Sccit - Dubcc is 10 feet deep
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »
you dont post as much cus you got owned
hell i wouldnt post here either if people posted a pic of sikotic fucking my mom too

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »
go cry somewhere else, legion of geeks

you're the geek who spent half his life on a rap forum. quit fronting pussycunt you're the biggest geek on the dub

the funny thing is, u spend MUCH more time than i do on here nowadays and ur tryna diss me over it like the retard u are :laugh:. ill see u soon, mental patient.

you can't ever talk about someone's time on the dub, wigger.

lmao @ your wack ass insults. whatever skeletor; the fucking wind could break your osteoperosis looking ass in half.

Roccy

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »
LOL, bundy wont even come here, and if he does I'll personally hand him a fat blunt on top of that 8th.
how it really goes down..

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »
hell i wouldnt post here either if people posted a pic of sikotic fucking my mom too

the reason i dont post here is because the board is composed of a buncha geeks and fags, as proven time after time...you know that too, but you're a fageek urself, so u continue to post.

go cry somewhere else, legion of geeks

you're the geek who spent half his life on a rap forum. quit fronting pussycunt you're the biggest geek on the dub

the funny thing is, u spend MUCH more time than i do on here nowadays and ur tryna diss me over it like the retard u are :laugh:. ill see u soon, mental patient.

you can't ever talk about someone's time on the dub, wigger.

lmao @ your wack ass insults. whatever skeletor; the fucking wind could break your osteoperosis looking ass in half.

ur a fat retard with a mental disorder that causes u to be pussy. STFU LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 12:47:03 PM »

the reason i dont post here is because t

hahaha you sure about that kike boy?

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
i'm waiting on another pathetic attempt at rap directed towards me bitch boy  :loser:

ThaChamp

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »
i always knew roccy "tossed" but i never knew NIK "swallowed"

:D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »

the reason i dont post here is because the board is composed of a buncha geeks and fags, as proven time after time...you know that too, but you're a fageek urself, so u continue to post.

wouldnt accumalating 10,000+ posts talking with fags and geeks make you slightly suspect as well??

Herbal_Life

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »
;D lol
damn nice logo on ur sig
do u have a e trade account

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »

youre the prime example of why i dont post here...not because ure scary or intimidating or anything along those lines that uve made urself believe. it's because ur a fucking pathetic excuse for a man who takes pride in acting like a middle school student who got bullied throughout his life.. and youre the model citizen of this forum. i'm way too above yall to interact on a logical level, so all u get is blunted freestyles 8)

step it up or stfu

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »

youre the prime example of why i dont post here...not because ure scary or intimidating or anything along those lines that uve made urself believe. it's because ur a fucking pathetic excuse for a man who takes pride in acting like a middle school student who got bullied throughout his life.. and youre the model citizen of this forum. i'm way too above yall to interact on a logical level, so all u get is blunted freestyles 8)

step it up or stfu
hey dumbass, i hate to inform you but you do still post here. daily even. shit dubcc is such a part of your life that you dont even realize you post on here anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 05:09:47 PM »
^i post in the elements section when i feel like workin on some writing, not to interact with you faggots. see, you geeks aren't really worthy of my attention, but u continuously follow me around until u get some. pathetic.

ull never get over the thread i posted that exposed u as bitter and ur life as unfulfilled, will you? LOL. come on, son.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 08:41:45 PM »
Well if these threads is gon be the ones we have discussions wit NIK in, yo, my nigga, your manz is killing people in sweat lodges.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »
Well if these threads is gon be the ones we have discussions wit NIK in, yo, my nigga, your manz is killing people in sweat lodges.

???

Roccy

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »
i knew Roccy tossed but i never knew NIK swallowed

i always knew roccy "tossed" but i never knew NIK "swallowed"

:D

do you feel cool posting the same thing twice in the same thread?
how it really goes down..