Author Topic: Video: Slaughterhouse’s Label Announcement Coming Later This Week  (Read 858 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Video: Slaughterhouse’s Label Announcement Coming Later This Week
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »
Cashis recent material has been hell of dope.  They're sleeping on him.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »
Even if its shady who knows if they actually get an album out.Could you imagine that,a group formed from four artists who were frustrated because of being fucked over by major labels only to sign to a major and be shelved LOL.

Some people never learn  :-\

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »

I guess if they get a very handsome advance they don't care lol

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »
You guys are retarded.

Of course SH have a better chance of dropping than Cashis.

Cashis hasnt dropped an album before.

SH are way more talented, and popular than him.

Shady/Interscope aren't dumb, they know SH are gonna sell albums if given the right resources...

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:06 PM »
If the deal is with Shady, Eminem should make sure that he does everything in his power to ensure that Slaughterhouse is the next release on Shady and that they get a big push.  Otherwise, what's the point?

Well luckily Shady has nothing lined up for the near future...

Oh yea... Damn you Relapse 2!  >:(

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 01:04:21 AM »
You guys are retarded.

Shady/Interscope aren't dumb, they know SH are gonna sell albums if given the right resources...
nah you're retarded if you think that Slaughterhouse is going to sell well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 02:29:46 AM »
You guys are retarded.

You need to do some research, that's all I'll say.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 09:41:01 AM »
You guys are retarded.

You need to do some research, that's all I'll say.
what's left to research?
the CD is dead, there's no proper alternative from the majors.

yeah Slaughterhouse has a 'buzz', but it's not like they're really going to top the charts.
or are you predicting that they will come with a new pop sound that's going to catch on?

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »
If the deal is with Shady, Eminem should make sure that he does everything in his power to ensure that Slaughterhouse is the next release on Shady and that they get a big push.  Otherwise, what's the point?

Yeah. "Relapse 2" is sure to come out.  Except that I think Eminem is technically signed
to Aftermath/Interscope rather than Shady.  Although, I'm not sure what difference it
makes since it all goes through Interscope.  Very technically, 50 Cent's new album should
have gone through Aftermath/Shady Records because that's how his deal was set up.  So, I
guess you could consider his album a Shady Records release.  But either way, the argument
stays the same.  Only the top couple guys are putting out anything on that label, lately.
Even D12 hasn't put out an album in several years, now.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »

Yeah. "Relapse 2" is sure to come out.  Except that I think Eminem is technically signed
to Aftermath/Interscope rather than Shady.  Although, I'm not sure what difference it
makes since it all goes through Interscope.  Very technically, 50 Cent's new album should
have gone through Aftermath/Shady Records because that's how his deal was set up.  So, I
guess you could consider his album a Shady Records release.  But either way, the argument
stays the same.  Only the top couple guys are putting out anything on that label, lately.
but is that really the label's fault?
i think it has more to do with personal drama

JohnnyL

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »

I definitely think personal drama could factor in.  Although they have talked for a while about having a third album planned.  Apparently, it was supposed to have some unreleased tracks with Proof.  But even if we put the D12 album aside, you have to consider that Obie Trice has left, Bobby Creekwater has left. I'm assuming Young Zee has left. I don't believe they've dropped anything from any of their artists (Not counting Em or 50) since Cashis's "County Hound E.P." 
  I don't discount the prospect that Slaughterhouse may have a clause put in their contract that they have to be allowed to drop an album.  In fact, I hope this is the case.
While I'm anticipating the announcement as much as everyone else, I also can't help but be a bit skeptical.   On one hand I'm excited at the prospect of Slaughterhouse having the opportunity to reach a wider audience and the possiblility of getting to hear some cool collaborations. But on the other hand, I just hope some of the recent situations at Shady Records won't be typical of how things are going to be for Slaughterhouse.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »

I definitely think personal drama could factor in.  Although they have talked for a while about having a third album planned.  Apparently, it was supposed to have some unreleased tracks with Proof.  But even if we put the D12 album aside, you have to consider that Obie Trice has left, Bobby Creekwater has left. I'm assuming Young Zee has left. I don't believe they've dropped anything from any of their artists (Not counting Em or 50) since Cashis's "County Hound E.P." 
  I don't discount the prospect that Slaughterhouse may have a clause put in their contract that they have to be allowed to drop an album.  In fact, I hope this is the case.
While I'm anticipating the announcement as much as everyone else, I also can't help but be a bit skeptical.   On one hand I'm excited at the prospect of Slaughterhouse having the opportunity to reach a wider audience and the possiblility of getting to hear some cool collaborations. But on the other hand, I just hope some of the recent situations at Shady Records won't be typical of how things are going to be for Slaughterhouse.
oh yeah, you're right about the interscope umbrella

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »
will see how this plays out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 08:29:32 AM »
It's the fact the everyone in Slaughterhouse is an established artist already.  All the people who were on Shady and left were nobodys (save Obie Trice, and Interscope already saw him flop on his second album), so you think they wanna take a chance on trying to put one of those guys out?  No.  Slaughterhouse sounds like a helluva better bargain in retail to me..  Plus it's a group.  Plus they all have skills.  Plus.

Plus.

Plus.

Plus.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 08:39:34 AM »
lol^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.