Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland : first week sales of 61,104 units  (Read 3900 times)

MediumL

Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland : first week sales of 61,104 units
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »
Damn Susan Boyle is cakin'.
Correction, Simon Cowell is cakin'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »
Snoops trying to please all his *wide* fanbase...and hit em up with a newer sound.

Some of it woks but the albums a bit of a mish mash as a result.

So many fuckers who want to hear good material from Snoop would *never* buy a CD from him anyway...no wonder the sales are so low.

I bought this without hearing the full leaked album, if anything just for the bangers on it that already publicly leaked. I want to bump it properly to decide if I like it. I'm a Snoop fan so why not?

Bottom line is rap is dead if people don't support these artists. I want a good album yes, but I also support Snoopy for his constant hard work and supplying countless free quality tracks all year round, and pushing acts like Kurupt, The Warzone and Dubb Union etc.

Sermon over :D

donmega

• Lil Geezy
  • XXX: State of the Union
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »
album was terrible thats why sales are low, bring back goldie loc

MediumL

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Snoops trying to please all his *wide* fanbase...and hit em up with a newer sound.

So many fuckers who want to hear good material from Snoop would *never* buy a CD from him anyway...no wonder the sales are so low.

I bought this without hearing the full leaked album, if anything just for the bangers on it that already publicly leaked. I want to bump it properly to decide if I like it. I'm a Snoop fan so why not?

Bottom line is rap is dead if people don't support these artists. I want a good album yes, but I also support Snoopy for his constant hard work and supplying countless free quality tracks all year round, and pushing acts like Kurupt, The Warzone and Dubb Union etc.

If you buy an album its a show of support to the product you've purchased. If Snoop released an album I thought was brilliant I'd buy it as would many others. Not many people thought MIW was worth supporting hence why it flopped/ Its not about just buying it for the artists sake. Maybe for a no name up and comer but Snoops got millions.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »
album was terrible thats why sales are low, bring back goldie loc

where the fuck is he?

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 01:52:24 PM »
Exactly snoop is a millionaire us fans that are tired of purchasing weak albums arent gonna end his career. Besides why should i support a album he puts out when it seems like he's half assing his work and cheating fans by putting together a 12 song album with tracks that are 5 yr old left over from other albums. When I hear or read about another snoop album that seems like a return to form snoop then i will go out and buy it until then im done purchasing. ego trippin was enough for me.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »
That Susan Boyle joint goes hard... well harder than Snoop's album anyway

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »

if i want to waste money quickly, i'd flush the toilet

papa-smurf

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 02:37:02 AM »
im really suprised he sold that much.snoop fell off,i listen to th eold snoop and be like damn,ho whe go from that to this.i wonna support snoop,but i just cant support that wack shit.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 02:44:34 AM »
 Guess he better put that soulja boy song out as the thrid single? or maybe the one with Pharell??

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 02:59:01 AM »
 ;D lol at people if he had made a full gangsta album, he would have sold the same.. Hiphop is deeply hurt by leaks, some off lil waynes preordered albums on amazon was leaked to the public and his albums are due out to february 2010.

You cant compare Gucci mane and Snoop sales realy, This is cucci manes first mainstream album. His album sales are weak...

And 2 compare susan boyles sales with Snoops thats stupid realy, she got a huge buzz on youtube. Her album buyers are an older crowd .

Anyway Snoop have 2 singles that is about to blow up on chart, so there is still hope

MediumL

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 03:27:45 AM »
^ Raekwon sold more copies than Snoop and he released a purely hardcore east coast album. If Snoop released something as good as that he would've sold more. The 60,000 fans that bought it will still probably buy a gangster Snoop album cause this shows that they'll buy anything Snoop releases.

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 04:10:10 AM »
the clipse deserved to do better numbers, but everything else seems about right
^^^ I AGREE

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »
Records sell these days based on what is fashionable. People go on what's rammed at them by the media, or virally spread to them (still by the media). How else would Cheryl Cole top the charts? ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
i guess thats not bad but damn thats gotta be a all time low for a super star rapper unless hes moved less which i doubt
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.