Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland : first week sales of 61,104 units  (Read 3888 times)

G-Funk

Re: Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland : first week sales of 61,104 units
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »
Has piracy the internet really hurt hip hop numbers that bad?
fixed

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »
The songs I like off Snoop's new album are:
I wanna rock
Gangsta Luv
and Protocol could've been on there somehow maybe as an intro like g-funk/bathtub intro.
I think B.G's album was good, I heard it did just about 20,000, does anyone have those numbers. B.G's cool, he's got my support from when he hosted a mixtape for me in '07. Timbalands album was cool too. I like the song he has w/ Chad Kroeger. When is Nipsey's coming out?! 12.22.09 right?! South Central state of Mizzy, or did it get pushed back?
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »
I feel bad for all 61,104 of the idiots who wasted money on that piece of shit.
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 05:13:16 AM »
you can tell that leaks and free downloads are killing the corporate music labels haha i knew this shit was gonna happen in time. 50 cent notices now that its not the same anymore he wasnt gonna reach the numbers he thought not even close same with snoop the game has changed big time its either you sell that bubble gum crap you hear on the radio with good hooks but crappy lyrics or you keep doing what youve always done like everyone else and watch sales drop off like snoop an 50. what i think all these rappers with a name should do is just say fuck it an go indipendent make all the moneythemselves cuzz being signed to a label like snoop or 50 man they not even makin half the profit and with sales numbers down shit they aint makin jack shit really! daz got the right idea he still makin his paper on the side doing indipendent albums and maybe a major release every now an then but hes always on the grind same as a lot of other big name artists doin shit indi! sell that shit digital style make all the dough yourself or at least the majority of it. its only gonna get worse from here record companies are about to feel it in the next few years there gonna be fucked!

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2009, 08:13:01 AM »
no shock with the sales

hip hop is dead

true. if he record some good album it will be on top. wack shit never be on top, look at first game he was #1 on charts because his album is waay better than snoop's album... too bad because snoop is a (or was) a real dope MC.
He's Tha DoggFather for fuck's sake!

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 10:52:02 AM »
I just wish snoop would do a solid straight hip hop album no soft poppy r&b auto tune crap. I aint even asking for g-funk just him spittin, doing his own hooks and not a whole lotta gues features. I don't think thats askin for much

westside159

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »
Gucci Mane -   sells 80k  will mainstream radio play and tv ..  FLOP
Clipse -  Till The Casket Drops  -  TV play  20k  Bigtime Flop

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
I feel bad for all 61,104 of the idiots who wasted money on that piece of shit.

Nah actually I feel pretty good fellas.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »
There were like 2 or 3 good songs on the album, so numbers aren't surprising at all

midwestryder

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »
I just wish snoop would do a solid straight hip hop album no soft poppy r&b auto tune crap. I aint even asking for g-funk just him spittin, doing his own hooks and not a whole lotta gues features. I don't think thats askin for much
yes it is asking much . it seems you donb't realy know who snoop is . snoop dogg is R&B . snoop dogg grew up On 1960's & 70's R&B & funk. so snoop will always go thay sound anymore because when you get older you go back to your roots. snoop dogg has always had alot of guest feature since the first album..

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2009, 01:15:56 PM »
yes it is asking much . it seems you donb't realy know who snoop is . snoop dogg is R&B . snoop dogg grew up On 1960's & 70's R&B & funk. so snoop will always go thay sound anymore because when you get older you go back to your roots. snoop dogg has always had alot of guest feature since the first album..

Yeah i guess i dont know who snoop dogg really is guy. The snoop dogg that put out solid albums like doggystyle, doggfather, top dogg, last meal and blue carpet treatment right? Cause those albums all sounded sooo r&b lol....he has more hip hop sounding albums then r&b buddy you must be paying attention to the snoop dogg from r&g and up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
real talk quiksta80

bring on snoop's 11th solo album "doggumentary" , with dr dre producing 3 or 4 tracks, and daz, soopafly, warren g, battlecat, fredwreck, meech, dj pooh doing the rest of the beats, with the album mixed and executive produced by dr dre, and only dogg pound family features, and maybe some other dope L.A. rappers like ice cube

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
this album sucked major ass

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2009, 02:02:17 AM »
MIA isn't too bad. Like it much better than Ego Trippin for sure.