Author Topic: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.  (Read 1029 times)

Sccit

Re: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »
LOL the same muthafuckaz talkin shit like lil faggots are the same ones who would be too pussy to look roccy in the eye if they ever encountered him face-to-face
You're right....

....we'd be too busy focusing on his big ass caveman jaw.

LOL@"we"...sikotic feels like hes part of a union when he comes here to post. some of you really got to dude's head.

fact of the matter is, ur scared to face roccy in the ring, despite the fact that you were the initial challenger. of course, u twist every one of your acts of pussyism into something totally opposite, but theres no way around the facts. u dont wanna see roccy. u prefer to clown him behind a screen, because it feels safe. anyone who doesnt see this is an idiot...pussycunt

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 06:22:20 PM »
LOL the same muthafuckaz talkin shit like lil faggots are the same ones who would be too pussy to look roccy in the eye if they ever encountered him face-to-face
You're right....

LOL@"we"...sikotic feels like hes part of a union when he comes here to post. some of you really got to dude's head.

fact of the matter is, ur scared to face roccy in the ring, despite the fact that you were the initial challenger. of course, u twist every one of your acts of pussyism into something totally opposite, but theres no way around the facts. u dont wanna see roccy. u prefer to clown him behind a screen, because it feels safe. anyone who doesnt see this is an idiot...pussycunt

y the fuck r u even still alive?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »
You're right....

You're right, Elior, I don't want to face Roccy. You are desperate for Roccy to face me so that you can regain some sense of manhood back after that pathetic stunt you pulled a few months back. You get you're fuckin boy to try to get at me now. How fuckin sad.

But unlike you Elior, I'm not a hothead. I don't get clouded by emotion and drive to people's jobs on my own free time only to pussy out. I've already told Roccy and I'll tell you the same: what do I gain from setting up a boxing match at this point and time? WE (yes, we......let's not forget I'm not the only person involved in ruining your life) have already accomplished our goals: exposing you for the chump you really are and forcing you to write extremely suspect keystyles in a forum people rarely check. Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys and I don't wanna fight people I feel sorry for.

Instead of pumping up your mentally challenged boy and trying to get him to fight me, you need to do what you should of done when WE exposed your ass months ago: Take your L, and move on. We all take losses, Elior, how come you can't accept your huge, albeit embarrassing, loss?

I mean, do you really wanna continue to fuck with people that know everything about you, where you live, who your family is and virtually everything else about you except for your social security......yet. LOL WE know what fucking hospital you were born in!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH HOSPITAL I WAS BORN IN.............but if you guys really want me to slip on some gloves and fight either one of you in the ring, then you will have to set it up. In the mean time, I will continue to make fun of you, masturbate to pictures of your mother and joke about how bitch made both of you are.

So either set up the match, or go back to writing keystyles on how you swallow dudes. Good day, sir.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »
Is this guy special or what ?  I feel bad chuckling at the barbs thrown his way.  He can't really defend himself.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »
You're right....

You're right, Elior, I don't want to face Roccy. You are desperate for Roccy to face me so that you can regain some sense of manhood back after that pathetic stunt you pulled a few months back. You get you're fuckin boy to try to get at me now. How fuckin sad.

But unlike you Elior, I'm not a hothead. I don't get clouded by emotion and drive to people's jobs on my own free time only to pussy out. I've already told Roccy and I'll tell you the same: what do I gain from setting up a boxing match at this point and time? WE (yes, we......let's not forget I'm not the only person involved in ruining your life) have already accomplished our goals: exposing you for the chump you really are and forcing you to write extremely suspect keystyles in a forum people rarely check. Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys and I don't wanna fight people I feel sorry for.

Instead of pumping up your mentally challenged boy and trying to get him to fight me, you need to do what you should of done when WE exposed your ass months ago: Take your L, and move on. We all take losses, Elior, how come you can't accept your huge, albeit embarrassing, loss?

I mean, do you really wanna continue to fuck with people that know everything about you, where you live, who your family is and virtually everything else about you except for your social security......yet. LOL WE know what fucking hospital you were born in!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH HOSPITAL I WAS BORN IN.............but if you guys really want me to slip on some gloves and fight either one of you in the ring, then you will have to set it up. In the mean time, I will continue to make fun of you, masturbate to pictures of your mother and joke about how bitch made both of you are.

So either set up the match, or go back to writing keystyles on how you swallow dudes. Good day, sir.

"blah blah blah i'm a fuckin pussy blah blah blah"...are u listening to yourself, pussycunt? you challenged someone who lives 10 minutes from you to a boxing match after claiming u could easily "break his jaw" ...it's not just some random guy, it's someone uve known on this forum for years, someone who you've been talkin shit to since about '02...clearly, after u saw that i wasnt playin around anymore u realized that this wasnt a joke, ran away, and had second thoughts about actually fighting any of us...fool all your internet buddies, but real recognize real, and you're a straight up bitch. if u had balls, you wouldnt back down out of a challenge from a dude who lives 10 minutes away. you find enough time to host internet geek shows and entertain ur followers on here, why not just take an hour out of that time to actually face up with roccy at a park (since u claim u cant set up the boxing match u were so down for)? u know why, because ur a fuckin bitch, straight up...in middle school, roccy and i used to throw rocks at kids like you and laugh as they walked by...now that i think about it, it was fucked up, but we were just kids...now, it's as if the same geeks who we used to throw rocks at found internet access with a nice computer screen to hide behind, givin em a chance to "get back" at those who were bitching em out back in the days... this board is composed of so many fuckin losers that being a loser is actually the thing to be on this site. LOL....deep down inside u know this is all true, but u will never admit it. maybe because u feel a sense of pride when on the dubcc (AKA the place u get the most positive attention in ur life)...but man, lemme tell u, in reality, you have no pride whatsoever. someone challenged u to fight (or vice versa), someone you STILL talk shit to on a consistent basis, and you're unwilling to meet with em..stop this nonsense and be a man, for once, by keeping ur word and throwing down, like u said u were so down for before u ran away that day...and keep thinking ur justifying your pussiness by bringin up the "we know ur whole life" argument (based on a bs school assignment from 11th grade)...good shit...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »
LOL@practically begging me to come fight you guys. You're a funny dude. You talk about how you beat up people like me, how you throw rocks at people like me, etc. etc. etc. How come you just drove off when we met up? I told you where the I was gonna be and what time I was gonna be there, correct? I was expecting to throw down, but you simply drove off like a punk.

You guys wanna fight me so badly, you know exactly where I work and where I go to school. You or Roccy have been able to visit me for over 2 months, but how come i never got another visit? If you expect me to be a 120 pound hothead like yourself with low self-esteem that goes out of my way to prove I have balls to someone only to do nothing, then dream on.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »
Nik is scared of m-dogg

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 01:28:33 AM »
yeah seriously nik why should sikotic come fight you and roccy it's not like he's the one that posted all the shit on the internet. It's not in his interest to satisfy your guy's anger towards the board, just talk shit back like how we traditionally do. Yeah it sucks that they have a pic of your mom(but think of it like this at least now you know you're good lookin like your mom haha just playing).

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 01:45:07 AM »

straight up, none of these dudes would even think about it twice. they can talk all the shit they want over the internet like some 15 year old kids but in reality theyd all get knocked the fuck out.  :)

hit me up when your ready to hit up the park with some gloves brandon bring your homies with you, for your safety.
how it really goes down..

ThaChamp

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »
LMAO Roccys worst enemy is the sun... dude cant even be outside for more then 5 minutes without his head looking like a fuckin balloon

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 01:59:08 AM »
you guys should just handle it whenever you guys randomly see each other, its bound to happen.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 02:03:34 AM »

straight up, none of these dudes would even think about it twice. they can talk all the shit they want over the internet like some 15 year old kids but in reality theyd all get knocked the fuck out.  :)

hit me up when your ready to hit up the park with some gloves brandon bring your homies with you, for your safety.
You know where i'm at. Come on over, tough guy. Only problem is, you have the same heart as your bitch ass boyfriend.

you guys should just handle it whenever you guys randomly see each other, its bound to happen.
Why don't they just come down? Why are they so hesitant. I'm not backin down, I'm just not gonna wate my time pursuing these clowns. I'm calling their bluff.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 02:10:52 AM »
James Sadeghi is scared

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »
yeah seriously nik why should sikotic come fight you and roccy it's not like he's the one that posted all the shit on the internet. It's not in his interest to satisfy your guy's anger towards the board, just talk shit back like how we traditionally do. Yeah it sucks that they have a pic of your mom(but think of it like this at least now you know you're good lookin like your mom haha just playing).

because HE challenged roccy to a boxing match and then back down
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:58:50 AM by NIKCC »

westsiderider323

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »

because HE challenged roccy to a boxing match and then back downed

shut up u still a bitch and ya mom still a whore