Author Topic: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.  (Read 1057 times)

Sccit

Re: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »
yeah seriously nik why should sikotic come fight you and roccy it's not like he's the one that posted all the shit on the internet. It's not in his interest to satisfy your guy's anger towards the board, just talk shit back like how we traditionally do. Yeah it sucks that they have a pic of your mom(but think of it like this at least now you know you're good lookin like your mom haha just playing).

because HE challenged roccy to a boxing match and then back downed

shut up u still a bitch and ya mom still a whore

and youre a cool mexican, bro

ikke

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 11:54:42 AM »
yeah seriously nik why should sikotic come fight you and roccy it's not like he's the one that posted all the shit on the internet. It's not in his interest to satisfy your guy's anger towards the board, just talk shit back like how we traditionally do. Yeah it sucks that they have a pic of your mom(but think of it like this at least now you know you're good lookin like your mom haha just playing).

I'm pretty sure he challenged you and you let him fight for you.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 11:57:43 AM »

he challenged us both...but it was a lie to impress his followers on here

ikke

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »

If he challenged both of you why is he fighting roccy now and not the both of yoU?

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 12:14:39 PM »

If he challenged both of you why is he fighting roccy now and not the both of yoU?

hes not fighting roccy, he pussied out...

ikke

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »

hes not fighting roccy, he pussied out...
just like you?

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
i love how these fuckers even consider themselves on my level on that rap shit

Roccy

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »
You know where i'm at. Come on over, tough guy. Only problem is, you have the same heart as your bitch ass boyfriend.

Actually, I dont. Tell me where you are, we'll set it up. I'll even record it for the dub.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:01:24 PM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 02:10:12 PM »
roccy i think you mad doggie

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »
my man roccy is laughing at y'all

oh wait, my bad...LLOYD BANKS IN THE HOUSE!!

separated at birth?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »
i love how these fuckers even consider themselves on my level on that rap shit

LMFAO

the ghost

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 03:12:06 PM »
I have a feeling Roccy will bomb on Sik.  I mean his fuckin name is Roccy!  He's gotta be able to toss them things!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »
You know where i'm at. Come on over, tough guy. Only problem is, you have the same heart as your bitch ass boyfriend.

Actually, I dont. Tell me where you are, we'll set it up. I'll even record it for the dub.

Let's get this thing going, sounds like good entertainment  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

Umm.....actually you do. All of Dubcc knows. This info has been up since October, Rain Man. All you gotta do is check just the thread where your life partner no showed twice and punked out once.

It's funny though: you gotta do everything your life partner Elior does? You wanna do the exact same thing he did months ago, when the shit is done and over with. Do you do anything on your own? Do you have any interests that Elior doesn't have? I mean, I got best friends I've known since elementary school and we don't emulate each other the way you do with Elior. It's kinda suspect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

Let's get this thing going, sounds like good entertainment  8)

How is Roccy going to film while fighting? I'll make a live ustream of the fight and collect my eighth from pussycunt