Author Topic: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.  (Read 1055 times)

G-Funk

Re: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »
You know where i'm at. Come on over, tough guy. Only problem is, you have the same heart as your bitch ass boyfriend.
Actually, I dont. Tell me where you are, we'll set it up. I'll even record it for the dub.
^
Ha ha! He didn't deny it. :laugh:

ThaChamp

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2009, 02:40:59 AM »
Dude anyone who thinks Roccy is really gonna fight or mad over this is retarded

dude cant even be outside for more then 10 minutes without his head exploding like a balloon... ask him and the dirty jew

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2009, 02:57:23 AM »
Roccy is heavily medicated.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 11:25:59 AM »
Sikotic, If you really are down to meet me post your info in this thread, thats if you're not a pussy.

Post your info and what time you'll be there.
how it really goes down..

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »

It's funny though: you gotta do everything your life partner Elior does? You wanna do the exact same thing he did months ago, when the shit is done and over with. Do you do anything on your own? Do you have any interests that Elior doesn't have? I mean, I got best friends I've known since elementary school and we don't emulate each other the way you do with Elior. It's kinda suspect.

lmao...u sound like ur trying very hard to convince roccy not to beat ur ass. not a good look for a pussycunt like urself, but i guess it doesnt matter when u post on a board that thinks ur their savior and wouldnt mind getting assraped just to defend ur honor.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »
lol@ this shit. This shit is like a damn soap opera...its been goin on for months, with hardly any progress.  Just drop the shit already. LA is big, but it aint that damn big and if this shit hasnt happened already...it aint never gonna happen.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »
lmao...u sound like ur trying very hard to convince roccy not to beat ur ass. not a good look for a pussycunt like urself, but i guess it doesnt matter when u post on a board that thinks ur their savior and wouldnt mind getting assraped just to defend ur honor.
Umm.......you realize I've been waiting for this "ass beating of a life time" for almost 3 months now, right?

LOL Keep talkin' as usual though. I can tell you're the type that lives off drama.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
lol@ this shit. This shit is like a damn soap opera...its been goin on for months, with hardly any progress.  Just drop the shit already. LA is big, but it aint that damn big and if this shit hasnt happened already...it aint never gonna happen.

Thank you. It will never happen. However, they will talk about it and fantasize about it for eternity.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 04:48:02 PM »

Thank you. It will never happen. However, they will talk about it and fantasize about it for eternity.

Real shit.  I dont have a real issue with Roccy or Lights on my side.  But this shit is stupid as hell.  Like I said, LA aint THAT big lol If a person really wanted to go on a mission and whoop somebodies ass....and on top of it knows where they stay or work....it woulda been done by now.  Its not like yall are in different cities or states, etc.  At this point its all just muhafuckas flappin they dick beaters.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 05:49:27 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you wanna throw down nik?

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you wanna throw down nik?

Ok...second from the left...

man or woman?!

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »
^^^cmon now, you know those guys don't hang out with any women

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »
^^^cmon now, you know those guys don't hang out with any women

grundy, u look like a retarded farmer

westsiderider323

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »
i love how these fuckers even consider themselves on my level on that rap shit

LMFAO

its funny when u realize the truth huh bitch?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »
i love how these fuckers even consider themselves on my level on that rap shit

LMFAO

its funny when u realize the truth huh bitch?

you're a horrible keystyler, not even on DARKXS level, let alone mine or roccy's, my dude